Decor Steals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Decor Steals
Read Decor Steals Reviews

About Decor Steals:

Decor Steals is a daily deal site featuring 3 new home decor products every day! Our steals only last 24 hours (or while supplies last) so don't wait!

Tell us how Decor Steals made you happy
Most of the items in the winter box were awesome. However, the wood cut-out village was not made well. We watched video and read instructions several times but the wood tabs that hold the front to back did not fit in the holes… could not use😒. Disappointing
Hi Sharon, Our items are all handmade with love and personal detail. It saddens us to hear of your experience with this item, we really wanted you to love it as much as we do! It is our top priority to bring you high quality items at an affordable rate. Items should not arrive damaged in any way. Our customer happiness team has sent you an email from yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com to take care of you right away! Enjoy your day!
I really liked my beggars purse but the handle was not as pictured. It was a chain instead of wrought iron as shown which I would have preferred. Description mentioned wood may vary but no mention the handle would. Just wanted to tell you that maybe it would be helpful to explain the options and the origin as others were inquiring about in their questions. Thank you for offering these beautiful pieces!
Decor Steals 4 star review on 24th December 2021
Hi Jill, Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention, we are sorry to hear this! We've updated our team and they've made the corrections for us. Our customer happiness team has sent you an email from yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com to take care of you right away! Enjoy your day!
Decor steals has lots of cute items
When we receive this product, it was damaged along with the box. After contacting customer service, they assisted me by giving me a partial refund since they did not have this product on their shelves anymore. The end result I was happy.
Hi Teresa, We're so sorry to hear this! We have not received an email from you. In the future please email photos to yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com Our customer happiness team has sent you an email from yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com to take care of you right away! Enjoy your day!
The box had some nice stuff in it. I wasn't at all impressed with the wreath ~ had a very fake look to it and it had a strong chemical smell. The other things all seemed to be decent/good quality and will look good in my home ~ or someone else's if I decide to give any as gifts! Took FOREVER to get the box and I keep hearing how bad the postal/delivery systems are but I have had zero problems with any other things I have ordered from other companies. So, having said that, I would probably order another decor steal box for another season just to see how things go.
Hi, Thank you for your feedback! This means a ton to us, and we always take to heart your opinion and will learn and grow from our experiences. Have a great day, and thank you for your business!
I love Decor Steals but the wreath was awful
Hi Amy, Thank you, we appreciate your feedback! We are sorry to hear this, we wanted you to LOVE it as much as we do. We’ve passed along your comments to our team. It’s important to us to improve wherever we can. Here is the style guide to better explain the possibilities and the vision behind each piece: https://images.decorsteals.com/SIB-Winter-Style-Guide.pdf We truly pour our hearts and our souls into every single item we sell. If you need further assistance you can email our customer happiness team at: yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com Enjoy your day!
Love the products but the delivery time was way too long.
Hi, Thank you so much for being a Stealer! Like many businesses across the country, we were affected by delays like so many other retailers. This is not how we planned, nor expected our Winter Steal it Box shipments to go. Our team has worked very hard to account for shipping delays, we just never anticipated them being that delayed. Thank you for your business!
I am happy with the products. I enjoyed the steel box. But I do not like that you don’t have a customer phone number and that when you email to find out when you’re going to get it. You can only get a generic reply. I ordered mine Oct 26 and did not get it until Dec. 10th! There needs to be better communication between customers and you. I was unable to find a phone number other then the corporate one in Florida (this was the Box.)
Hi Cindy, We are Happy to hear you enjoyed your Box! We did not plan, or expect our Winter Steal it Box shipments to arrive late. Our Team has worked very hard to account for shipping delays, we just never anticipated them being that delayed. We are a small, family owned business and prefer email over phone calls as we document and archive every transaction and interaction with our customers. Please forgive us for any inconvenience. The best and quickest way to reach us is via email yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com Have a great day, and thank you for your business ♥
I think the site as a whole has cute things, but a bit overpriced for the quality.
Hi Julia, Thank You for your feedback! It saddens us to hear you feel this way! It is our top priority to bring you high quality items at an affordable rate. We always strive to bring the best price possible! If you are ever not happy with an item, please email our customer happiness team at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com so we can assist you! Enjoy your day!
I did like the box except for the lighted wreath. Only about four lights work on it so that is disappointing. The rest of the items were great thank you.
Hi Kathryn, We are sorry to hear this. Our items are all handmade with love, each and every piece. It is our top priority to bring you high quality items at an affordable rate. Items should not arrive damaged in any way. Our customer happiness team has sent you an email from yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com to take care of you right away! Enjoy your day!
The items were all beautiful and the order came timely
It has a chip on the seat, which I am frustrated about, but it is a beautiful bench and will look great in my bedroom.
Hi Lisa, We're so sorry to hear this! Thanks so much for your review. We are so sorry your order arrived in less than perfect condition. Please email yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com with photos and they would be happy to make this right. Enjoy your day!
The coffee table is lovely allbeit a bit low. I am fearful the finish will not hold up so I am putting a glass on the top.
Like it very much.
Cute, easy to put together, It shouldn’t say huge you take the measurements and it’s a normal maybe even smaller size bench. Not sure it’s worth 300$ but it is an eye catcher.
I have loved most everything I’ve received here and get compliments on my purchases all the time.
The winter box should come early November. Getting it the second week of December when I’ve already decorated doesn’t make much sense.
Service was good. Item ordered had a damaged part. The metal rod holding thread was bent. Ordered for Christmas present.
The fall box was wonderful!! I love the quality of the items. Perfect fit for my house and fall!
Love all of my purchases.
Decor Steals is rated 4.42 based on 6,979 reviews