Decor Steals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Decor Steals
Read Decor Steals Reviews

About Decor Steals:

Decor Steals is a daily deal site featuring 3 new home decor products every day! Our steals only last 24 hours (or while supplies last) so don't wait!

Tell us how Decor Steals made you happy
This wreath is lovely.... I’m having my front door painted this afternoon , can’t wait to hang it...
Welcome Fall!! The only negative about the wreath is that the pumpkins are very pale in color... it’s still very nice but I was expecting a little more color pop...
Cute little table, easy to put together, shipped in 7 days. Quality Of table for price paid was a little high.
It’s very cute, although not very well made.
This was the perfect shelf unit that I didn’t know I needed until it arrived. It was easy to put together, provides extra storage Space (3 drawers & 3 shelves) in my kitchen / breakfast room. The only problem was the unit arrived with one of the drawers warped & bent In the back, which I was able to fix using a rubber mallet. Would have rated 5 stars except for this.
Very substantial!! Love it!
Decor steals has satisfied my complaint to the fullest. I appreciate their way of doing business and look forward to continuing doing business with them.
Love how everything is so compact and all together! Perfect for our barn!
This clock is beautiful
Decor Steals 4 star review on 15th September 2020
Enjoy seeing the cute pieces, don’t feel they are necessarily a “steal” a lot of time though.
Super cute. Great charm. The basket is bent though. It was welded on crooked so its not something we can adjust. This seems to be a reoccurring problem with metal item I purchase Decor Steals.
Overall, we've been pleased with Decor Steals. Occasionally the products aren't as good as we'd like but DS is in the plus column much more than the minus and I'm sure we'll continue to look for steals.
The rack design is lovely and fits into my bathroom well! The only problem I had was in how it was made. The tray was slanted upright and would not come down no matter how hard I pushed. After my husband used his tools to fix it, he was able to level out the tray. Otherwise, very good!
I was very pleased with my purchase.
Good prices
Waiting to hear back from customer service because when the bench came it did not have legs, feet or hardware. It looks like it’s nice but can’t wait to be able to put it together.
Update: After reviewing my posted review the Decor Steals team immediately contacted me for a resolution. I have personally shopped this site multiple times and never had any issues. I am changing my review to good(based on the original issue with the delivery) but I also want to encourage future shoppers to know that the Decor Steals team were efficient and fast with a good resolution and their merchandise is quality and has added to my home decorating in the past with no issues.
The box that this arrived in was crushed and the packaging material did not cushion the table so it was bent on one of the legs. We had to try & pound it out and while we got it to straighten it has a break in the metal leg where it was bent & creased. The only way to fix it would be to have it soldered back and even that will just scar it. I would encourage better packing and a stronger sided box in the future
Nice way to shop deals when your life is rural living!
Love it but would have made it a 5 if it had come with screws
A little larger than anticipated but it’s really cute and I found a place for it on my mantle, since it’s too big for the original spot I got it for. Shipping took a while, about a month, but I understand with COVID delays and whatnot. I’ll be keeping any eye out for more fun stuff :) thanks!
Unique pieces with fairly good prices. Overall a good company.
Decor Steals is rated 4.58 based on 3,028 reviews