Decor Steals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Decor Steals
Read Decor Steals Reviews

About Decor Steals:

Decor Steals is a daily deal site featuring 3 new home decor products every day! Our steals only last 24 hours (or while supplies last) so don't wait!

Tell us how Decor Steals made you happy
Love this site
Love it! Probably too much! I can usually find something I “need” on Decor Steals
Exactly what I was looking for to fill the void above my corn pantry!
Decor Steals 5 star review on 15th May 2022
Decor Steals have the perfect accents to go with my house. LOVE THEM!!!!!!
I really like this welcome sign, it’s big and I like the love for our country on it also. The shipping was fast also.
Love love love the look and quality!😃
I have recently bought several items from decor steals. They are all fabulous and well made. I look forward to many more purchases.
Have been so happy with Decor Steals! Fast delivery and beautiful quality decor!
The clock itself is really pretty. It was packaged well and arrived pretty quickly. However, the mechanism DOES NOT WORK. I emailed customer service and asked for a return # or if I could exchange it and I was told that they would send a new clock mechanism. Well that's been over 2 weeks and nothing. I get the feeling that Decor Steals doesn't like to return or exchange defective or damaged merchandise. I will NOT be buying here again. I don't appreciate spending $80 to have a broken clock just sitting in my living room. NOT a good deal and would not recommend anyone to buy here either. It's all overpriced, ill manufactured pieces from China.
Poor quality--cheaply made. Trays are crooked. I would look elsewhere for a tray like this.
Hi, We're so sorry to hear this! Thanks so much for your review. We are so sorry your order arrived in less than perfect condition. Please email yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com with photos and they would be happy to make this right. Enjoy your day!
Beautiful piece
I like the product however it took 2 weeks to arrive.
Hi Jim, Thank you for your review. Your item did ship out 2 days after the purchase date. We are at the mercy of the carriers to deliver your package in a timely manner as once your package leaves our warehouse it is in their hands to do so. Please accept our apologies for the delay and inconvenience! Thanks for being a Stealer and have a Great Day!
Love love love your items !!!
Decor Steals 5 star review on 13th May 2022
Omg im so impressed with my purchase! I thought it was gonna be small, but this is legit real stuff! I will definitely buy again! And again!
Very nice and heavy glass. After reading other reviews, check all the bubble wrap for lid as it’s wrapped really well. Always happy with my purchases!
I love the products and the photos of how they can be used. Although I don't have a farmhouse style home, a lot of the products fit into my decor and they are priced very well!
I was thinking that there would be instructions included with this item. It’s probably not worth what I paid for it, but the beehive design is as pictured. I have not used it yet. I had to go back and look at the original posting to find out what to put in the thing. Not that happy.
There was a problem with an item and Decor Steals sent a replacement quickly.
Love their selection of unique items!
Very handy table/island. Perfect size. Sturdy and easy to assemble. For the money, a good quality. Haven’t used it long enough to speak of durability, but I’m hopeful.
Hi Linda! Thank you for your review and feedback! We wish for you to Enjoy your Island for many years! Enjoy our day and thank you for choosing us!
Decor Steals is rated 4.42 based on 7,892 reviews