Decor Steals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Decor Steals
Read Decor Steals Reviews

About Decor Steals:

Decor Steals is a daily deal site featuring 3 new home decor products every day! Our steals only last 24 hours (or while supplies last) so don't wait!

Tell us how Decor Steals made you happy
The site is good, and usually has tons of things that are really lovely. But over the years, my purchases have been hit or miss. Always be sure to read the item description and check measurements carefully. Even with that keep your receipts if you need to return something.
Great proud and quick shipping!
Love my order! It’s so cute!
Decor Steals 5 star review on 17th September 2021
Nice variety of good quality decor items.
Great deals nice decor
These retro Halloween tins are adorable! They are just perfect! The only reason I took off one star was because the package arrived damaged and one of the tins is dented. But it still is cute and looks older with the dent!
Bought as gift for my daughter. She was very happy with the wreath and the fall used
The glasses I ordered were 2 different colors. Green and clear, so there is no blending them. They are also cheaply made. I will promptly returning them for refund. Even at the shipping cost to return is worth it to get these out of my house.
It is absolutely gorgeous!
Love it. I have been shopping for years at decor steals. Love every piece I get. Kay Gadton ~ Texas
Bought it for my office. It works great.
Always quality items at a very fair price. Love shopping your site and excited to see what the next day offers.
This artwork looks exactly as depicted. Love it on the wall above our bed. Very pretty!
Generally happy but this last item was delivered broken. Additionally a separate item that I received broken was resent to be and arrived broken, as well. Clearly, Deacon Steals needs to work on their shipping.
Looks incredible! Love it! Works as a bar cart on our screened porch.
I love all my decor steals purchases!!! They are always wonderful is wonderful... I will be back... cannot beat the price...
Everything I have ordered from Decor Steals has exceeded my expectations! The shipping is amazingly fast! The quality of every item I have ordered has been awesome! Would and do recommend Decor Steals to everybody I know!
Best items in my house came from Decor Steals!
It was bigger than I thought, which is great. I absolutely love it. I have it on my counter at work for customers to enjoy a treat.
Love the site. Love the prices. Most of the pieces that I have ordered have been well made and durable.
Decor Steals is rated 4.45 based on 5,443 reviews