Decor Steals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Decor Steals
Read Decor Steals Reviews

About Decor Steals:

Decor Steals is a daily deal site featuring 3 new home decor products every day! Our steals only last 24 hours (or while supplies last) so don't wait!

Tell us how Decor Steals made you happy
Nothing but good things to say. Love my products. Timely delivery. Awesome customer service!
So pretty! I love it 😻
Such a cute trio! Even better in person!
Great items!
I love all the beautiful stuff and the prices are great
It’s was okay not great
Hi Heather, We're so sorry to hear this! We see our team has taken care of you! It's important you're happy with all your experiences with us! If you need further assistance we can be reached at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com
Love everything I've ordered. Always as good in person as in photos.
It came broken!!!!
Hi, We're so sorry to hear this! Thanks so much for your review. We are so sorry your order arrived in less than perfect condition. Please email yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com with photos and they would be happy to make this right. Enjoy your day!
My first shipment was a little messed up but they made it right immediately and shipped a replacement and had it in 2 days!!
Absolutely love it! Great quality!
I love Decor Steals! Everything I have purchased has been high quality and exactly as pictured. I love it all!!
Everything I’ve ordered feels like it’s just made for me and my style.
Any time I've had an issue with a product (arrives broken or welded crooked) they have made it right without hesitation. Fortunately this is a rare occurrence :) I am a huge fan of Decor Steals and you will find their products all throughout my home!!
The item came in a timely and was just as described maybe even a little better!
Wood was so splintered I got several in my hand. I thought for over a hundred dollars it wood be better quality
Hi Julie, Thank you for sharing, we're so sorry to hear this! If you are ever not happy with an item, please email our customer happiness team with a photo of the item at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com so we can make it right for you! Enjoy your day!
Everything is always shipped quickly and more beautiful in person!
Great quality items. Fast delivery. Love the variety of items!
My chippy cabinet is exactly as pictured and I love it in my sunroom!
Such a lovely mirror and it arrived so quickly! This is my first purchase and certainly won't be my last.
Decor Steals has beautiful decor and a variety of style! All my purchases have been absolutely amazing. Love shopping here.
Decor Steals is rated 4.51 based on 3,929 reviews