Decor Steals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Decor Steals
Read Decor Steals Reviews

About Decor Steals:

Decor Steals is a daily deal site featuring 3 new home decor products every day! Our steals only last 24 hours (or while supplies last) so don't wait!

Tell us how Decor Steals made you happy
Perfect addition to my fall
Decor!!
Decor Steals 5 star review on 7th October 2020
I just got it and it’s beautiful. It’s much bigger than I thought too. Can’t wait to decorate this year.
Very cute and different !! 😊
Don't buy this lamp.
Love Love Love It!!!
My herb shelf arrived and it's so cute! I can't wait to hang it on my fence and fill it with herbs!
was very disappointed! When I received the order the bowls are maybe 1' diameter. I will be returning.
So pretty and a great addition to front porch fall decor.
I won't be ordering from Decor Steals any longer. Every time I order something it comes with missing parts or damaged. I ordered several things and nothing has been as seen in pictures. My last two orders came both damaged. Ordered the Jackolantern buckets and they came smashed in, next ordered the 3 fall boxes and design is peeling off the boxes . I have been shipped several things with missing screws or parts. You need more quality control in your shipping department or I am just the unlucky person.
Love the Swedish Mora Clock...great price and quick shipping.
First time customer - very pleased!
I can’t review this because I never received it even though I paid for it
I just looked at it a pit with Christmas things did not take from box so cannot really comment till I put up for Christmas...
Great items at reduced prices
It’s exactly what I thought !! I love it !
I paid for this wreath and never received it. Only received part of my order.
AFTER ORDERING THIS DISTRESSED CLOCK, I AM APPREHENSIVE TO ORDER ANYTHING ELSE FROM THIS COMPANY
Love Decor Steals! The price and quality of the products is what’s expected for the type of items they sell. I need a larger house for all of my steals!
Decor Steals 5 star review on 6th October 2020
I love my clock!!! Best deal ever! I’ve been wanting this clock forever and have a look for it forever for a better price. It has always been $300 and up so this was an amazing steel and I’m glad I stole it!
The clock is made of paper mache and cheap wood. No screws or directions were included to put it together. The side of the clock has a great big gash in it. Looks like someone had returned this because of damage and they sent it to us. Very unhappy with it
Decor Steals is rated 4.58 based on 3,028 reviews