Decor Steals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Decor Steals
Read Decor Steals Reviews

About Decor Steals:

Decor Steals is a daily deal site featuring 3 new home decor products every day! Our steals only last 24 hours (or while supplies last) so don't wait!

Tell us how Decor Steals made you happy
I ordered a sign over a month ago. Emailed several times about when I would receive it. Customer service keep referring me to tracking info. No help, since it never indicated that it was ever shipped. Now I get an email that something went wrong and to contact UPS. No explanation. Let's see how long it will take for refund. I will never order from them again.
I ordered the item for my daughters birthday and she received it broken I have emailed as instructed and have not received any results.
Very poor quality! It arrived completely cracked-both the wood and the candle which was only about 1/2" thick wax with concrete underneath. I'm very disappointed as it's so pretty!
It came shattered
I am so very disappointed with my package, it came broken after waiting so long for this limited edition steak :( my heart literally broke in pieces like the mirror as i opened it all shattered and you guys couldn’t replace it :( pls pls pls package the others carefully so your other customers won’t be as heartbroken as I am
After I received my item and the price was lowered by $10. I paid $49 eight days later The price was lowered to $39. I emailed the company about the price difference they refused to credit me the difference. I even emailed them photographs and proof. Very disappointed in the dishonesty of this company. Will not be shopping here again.
arrived broken
Poor quality. Did not come with hardware to install. I honestly think I could’ve gotten this cheaper at hobby lobby. Very disappointed in my purchases so far.
I have purchased several things from Decor Steals and have always been pleased. No so with this product. The riser portion feels very plastic like and the color is not like wood at all, more reddish. I already took it apart and painted it to hide the color and texture. This was a miss but I’m not forgetting that all my other purchases have been hits.
Can’t rate that which you didn’t receive. In spite of what Fed Ex reports. This is my third time emailing. I’m very disappointed.
The quality of these candle risers is poor. Both risers had loose legs to the point they were not even usable initially. To prevent a headache of having to go through the return process I manually tightened the screws on the legs myself and they are now usable but, still not tightened as they should be. As my first purchase, these were a disappointment.
I have not as yet received this product
Horrible items and we have to pay for delivery if I want to return them, not buying from this site anymore and would not recommend either.
Very disappointed in the product received for amount of money I spent on this item.
Would not recommend.
The last two times I’ve ordered they have given me a refund 4 days later saying I’m sorry it’s out of stock.
No email to me apologizing for their mistakes.
At least they could give me a gift card for future purchases.
Won’t be purchasing anymore from you anytime soon!!
Very poor quality for the price. So disappointed.
Shipped wrong item, it took weeks to get here. I shipped item back to them, they were supposed to send replacement and have not. I’ve requested status update several times and they will not respond.
I have been on the waitlist for months for this shelf and never notified that it was restocked. Don’t bother with waitlist notifications. They NEVER notify you. Again I gave placed myself in the list for this shelf. I’ll come back and inform you how it works out!
Cannot get in touch with these people. Trying to return 2 items where the lamps shades do not attack and it want let me send my request.
How can I get on wait list for the lights that go with this system? I thought I was but it doesn’t show in my account. Thanks.
Decor Steals is rated 4.58 based on 3,028 reviews