Decor Steals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Decor Steals
Read Decor Steals Reviews

About Decor Steals:

Decor Steals is a daily deal site featuring 3 new home decor products every day! Our steals only last 24 hours (or while supplies last) so don't wait!

Tell us how Decor Steals made you happy
The box had great possibilities however upon further review it wasn’t great. I was really excited about the wood three tiered tray. Upon opening it, it was abundantly clear it wasn’t real would and it was poorly made. There were white pieces showing through and it leans forward. The pumpkin pie plate was so cute online. I knew I needed it. I got it and it once again is poor workmanship. The stem is cracked and off to one side and there is posing no the lid around it. The fire pit legs weren’t great either. I did really love the garland. That was the one thing that I actually liked. If nothing else but for the workmanship I will not be purchasing another box. Most items were poorly made.
Hi Stephanie, Thank you for your feedback! We love to hear it and we promise we will take it to heart so we better our future items. We truly pour our hearts and our souls into every single item we sell. Items should not arrive damaged in any way, if they do, please reach out to our customer happiness team right away at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com with a photo of the item so we can make it right for you. It's important to us that you are always happy with all your experiences with us, your happiness matters!! Enjoy your day and happy decorating!
Poor quality!
Hi Jacque, Our items are all handmade with love, each and every piece. It saddens us to hear you feel this way! It is our top priority to bring you high quality items at an affordable rate. It's important to us that you are always happy with all your experiences with us! If you are ever not happy with an item, please email our customer happiness team at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com so we can assist you! Enjoy your day and happy decorating!
I never received it
Hi Tracey, If you ever need assistance locating your order please email our customer happiness team at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com so we can do further research for you. Enjoy your day!
Broken when arrived. Shipping box not strong enough.
Hi, We're so sorry to hear this! Our customer happiness team has sent you an email from yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com to take care of you right away! Enjoy your day!
Never received item. Decor steals says to contact UPS, and UPS has no information of it being picked up. Have ordered numerous items and will not be purchasing from decor steals ever again. Will spend the extra and order same items on Amazon.
It came in the box and when we unwrapped it the item was broken. Shattered mirror, I emailed the company and informed them. They sent a reply that they require pictures of box, item, wrapping etc. as if it’s my fault! I’m very upset and just want my money back. I’d never recommend this process.
Hi Dede, We're so sorry to hear this! We always ask for photos of damage items, this is required for our records and our suppliers records. Our customer happiness team has sent you an email response from yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com to take care of you right away! Enjoy your day!
It came broken, very disappointed.
Hi Melanie, We're so sorry to hear this has happened! Our Team packages each item with love and care. We are very sorry your item did not make it to you without damage. We see our team has taken care of you! It's important you're happy with all your experiences with us! If you ever need assistance we can be reached at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com Enjoy your day!
They haven’t. I honestly don’t think any purchase has not been broken. The first order had a broken olive tree, the paper towel holder falls apart when changing rolls, the wall lamp arrived busted and bent, the wooden organizer is falling apart. All products appear poorly made. It’s not a steal if it’s junk. I have stopped ordering after the organizer due to the inferior quality of the products.
Hi Mike, Thank you for sharing, we're so sorry to hear this! Our Team packages each item with love and care. We are very sorry your items did not make it to you without damage. Please reach out to our customer happiness team right away at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com with photos so we can make it right for you. It's important to us that you're happy with all your experiences with us! Enjoy your day!
Screws do not fit into the legs properly
Hi Dj, We're so sorry to hear this! If you ever experience any issues with a product, please reach out to our customer happiness team right away at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com with a photo so we can make it right for you. It's important to us that you're happy with all your experiences with us! Enjoy your day!
The quality of these products was by far worse than previous orders. I feel like this lot of decor had similar quality as Dollar Store purchases, but much more expensive!
Hi K, Thank you for your feedback! We truly pour our hearts and our souls into every single item we sell. We believe in the importance of making your home yours and in the power of belonging. Our goal is to empower all of you to bring the season into your home effortlessly and on a small budget. We do see our team has taken care of you! It's important you're happy with all your experiences with us! If you ever need assistance we can be reached at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com Enjoy your day!
Only 2 vases were sent and they were box in a large box without appropriate packaging and they arrived smashed in pieces.
Hi Shannon! We're so sorry to hear this has happened! Our Team packages each item with love and care. We are very sorry your item did not make it to you without damage. We see our team has taken care of you! It's important you're happy with all your experiences with us! If you ever need assistance we can be reached at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com Enjoy your day!
This was returned due to poor packing. It was not something that could be fixed.
Hi Amy, We're so sorry to hear this has happened! Our Team packages each item with love and care. We are very sorry your item did not make it to you without damage. We see our team has taken care of you! It's important you're happy with all your experiences with us! If you ever need assistance we can be reached at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com Enjoy your day!
How can I review an item that I ordered in August and have still NOT received it!
Very disappointed, way over priced for the quality of decorations are received. Be sure you read the fine print because they DO NOT take returns!!!!
Hi Tabatha, We're so sorry to hear this! Thank you, we really do appreciate your feedback! We’ve passed along your comments to our team. It’s important to us to improve wherever we can. We have listed in the highlights All sales are final for this item! Other items you can find the Return policy in our FAQ's. If you need further assistance you can email our customer happiness team at: yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com Enjoy your day!
ABSOLUTE JUNK
Hi Sheila, We're so sorry to hear this has happened! We see our team has taken care of you! It's important you're happy with all your experiences with us! If you ever need assistance we can be reached at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com Enjoy your day!
Don’t really like it. I bought 2 by mistake and they are much to large fora recipe cards
Hi Pat, Thank you for sharing, we're so sorry to hear this! If you are ever not happy with an item, please email our customer happiness team at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com so we can assist you! Enjoy your day!
Was not impress, the 3 tier wood slants. I can't put anything on it. 1 of the rods doesn't fit good n won't tighten. Which makes it slant. Pillow case w/ no pillow. I don't have that size. Didn't even know what the Candle holder thing was until I had to go search. Would have thought I would have go list what was in the box.
Hi Cynthia, We're so sorry to hear this! Our customer happiness team has sent you an email from yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com to take care of you right away! Enjoy your day!
Missing pieces.. holes were not lined up so it made it had to put together
Hi Deb, Thank you for sharing, we're so sorry to hear this! If you ever experience any issues with a product, please reach out to our customer happiness team right away at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com with a photo so we can make it right for you. It's important to us that you're happy with all your experiences with us! Enjoy your day!
I wanted this piece to work so much, but the holes in the legs did not match up to the holes in the seat. I tried every leg on every corner and even if I could get a screw in - it would not go in far enough to hold the leg on. Very disappointing. I won't be purchasing any more items I have to put together myself.
Hi Diane, We're so sorry to hear this! Thank you, we really do appreciate your feedback! We see our team has taken care of you! We’ve passed along your comments to our team, it’s important to us to improve wherever we can and that you're happy with all your experiences with us! If you ever need assistance we can be reached at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com Enjoy your day!
I can't believe that you would even send me a review on the the step stool!!! Which I never received because you said your shipper lost it but your shipper said that they never received it from you! So not sure who is telling the truth but I am the one that winds up with nothing but a refund and a sorry. No let s get it right to you or how about a discount on your next order for the inconvenience of the whole situation. Nope nothing. 😔 customer service sucks as far as I am concerned especially since I am a frequent buyer. VERY DISAPPOINTING!!!! JACQUE
Hi Jacqueline, We are so sorry you received the review, our system is set up to automatically process these after a purchase regardless of the outcome! Our customer happiness team has sent you an email from yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com to take care of you right away! Enjoy your day!
Decor Steals is rated 4.44 based on 6,494 reviews