Decor Steals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Decor Steals
Read Decor Steals Reviews

About Decor Steals:

Decor Steals is a daily deal site featuring 3 new home decor products every day! Our steals only last 24 hours (or while supplies last) so don't wait!

Tell us how Decor Steals made you happy
Quick delivery!
love the website. orders come fairly quickly. Don't really like the shipping cost. Especially when your competitors are free shipping. I feel this hurts your competitive edge.
Hi, Thank you for the review and feedback! Please keep in mind that the shipping cost for us to get the item to you typically exceeds $5, however, we only charge you the small flat fee and cover the rest out of our pocket. We proudly offer $5 flat rate shipping for every steal, regardless of shape or size. As for our prices, we always try to keep them as low as possible and know that we undercut our competitors almost all the time. Thanks for being a Stealer and have a Great Day!
Nice size sign. The Welcome Fall lettering doesn't stand out as much as I thought it would.
Hi, Thank you for your feedback! If you believe the sign is not consistent with the product description, or photo we display please contact yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com with a photo, we will be happy to help! Enjoy your day!
I loved all the decor in the fall steal it box… except the party tower. It is beautifully done but the middle tray is to heavy and needs additional support. I was dissatisfied with it as I bought the box especially for the wood look party tower.
Hi Kitty, Thank you for sharing, we're so sorry to hear this! If you ever experience any issues with your Tier Tray, please reach out to our customer happiness team right away at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com with a photo so we can make it right for you. It's important to us that you're happy with all your experiences with us! Enjoy your day!
I was very pleased with my purchase
Very fast delivery! I like a lot of what they offer.
I ordered this beautiful mirror. It took a few weeks to come and unfortunately was broken. I contacted Decor Steals and they promptly reorder a replace for me. (I also had the option for a refund). The new mirror came intact very quickly and I was not responsible for the return of the broken one which I appreciated ! I haven’t hung it yet but am excited to do so !
Hi Debra, Thank you for sharing, It's important to us that you're happy with all your experiences with us! Happy Decorating and Enjoy your day!
This is solid and looks great on the kitchen counter. Very well made and has a nice little shelf on top. I would give it 5 stars, but changing the roll is a challenge.
Hi Catherine! We really love this item and are so happy to hear you do too! Thank you for your review, we are always happy to hear your comments. Making our items functional and fun is so important to us while maintaining the farmhouse feel that you experience with this item. We wish for you to enjoy this for years to come! Enjoy your day!
Love the drawer except the little button hard to pull sometimes
Hi Sandra, Thanks so much for your review. Each of our items is meant to have a degree of vintage charm. If you ever experience any issues with a product, please reach out to our customer happiness team right away at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com with a photo so we can make it right for you. It's important to us that you're happy with all your experiences with us! Enjoy your day!
Loved my runner I ordered!
I have been very happy with all of my purchases. I have recommended Decor Steals to family and friends.
Hi Leigh, Thank you for recommending us to Family and Friends! We’re glad we made your experience with us a great one, Thanks for being a Stealer and have a Great Day!
I love my purchase the only thing the drawers seem to get stuck, but overall I love the piece. in fact I was going to purchase another one and it was sold out, I put my email on the wait list. As always I like the five dollar shipping.
Hi Susan, Thank you for sharing, We are so Happy you were able to get your hands on one for yourself! This is a rustic wooden piece the has wooden drawers giving that old classic feel! Fingers crossed we can bring it back soon! Enjoy your day! Happy Stealing!
The fall steal it box has been my favorite! See pics attached. It was perfect for our at home date night!!❤️ I love the daily text messages with the quick link to view and order the specials!
Decor Steals 4 star review on 16th October 2021
Hi Barbara! Thank you for sharing! This looks so cool, we are Happy to see you enjoying this! Have a great night! Happy Decorating!
Everything that came was exactly as it was described. Perfect for what I wanted.
I like them. I am going to dry brush some white on them as my fireplace is dark and I want them to show up better.
Hi Darlene! We can't wait to see a picture of how you use them, What a great idea! Happy Decorating!
Customer Service was fairly quick in getting back with me. They refunded my money and the best part was I didn't have to fool with shipping the item back. The only downfall, the item I ordered is out of stock, so it cannot be replaced at this time. I'm on the waitlist and hope they can get it back in stock soon.
Hi Janet, Thank you, we really do appreciate your feedback! We see our team has taken care of you! It’s important to us to improve wherever we can and that you're happy with all your experiences with us! We try our very hardest to have enough for everyone but sometimes things sell out faster than we anticipate! It is possible you will see it again, Fingers crossed !If you ever need assistance we can be reached at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com Enjoy your day!
Quick delivery time, quick response and resolution to damaged item report. Quality of merchandise is always satisfactory.
Hi Katherine, We're so sorry to hear your item was damaged! Thank you, we really do appreciate your feedback! We see our team has taken care of you! We’ve passed along your comments to our team, it’s important to us to improve wherever we can and that you're happy with all your experiences with us! If you ever need assistance we can be reached at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com Enjoy your day!
I was happy with my purchase for the most part. The three tiered tray was a disappointment. It’s faux wood and it really looks like faux wood.
Hi Claire, We're so sorry to hear this! Thank you, we really do appreciate your feedback! We’ve passed along your comments to our team. It’s important to us to improve wherever we can. If you need further assistance you can email our customer happiness team at: yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com Enjoy your day!
Super cute stuff, love these Trunks!
I loved everything in my box but it seems a gel fuel should have been included. It’s difficult to find one that’s good safe.
Hi Karen, Thank you, we really do appreciate your feedback! We’ve passed along your comments to our team, it’s important to us to improve wherever we can! We have added the link below to purchase Jellyfish Flame to burn in your Mini Firepit. **Be sure to choose a food safe fuel option if you plan on roasting marshmallows!!! https://jellyfish-flame.com/collections/food-safe If you need further assistance you can email our customer happiness team at: yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com Have a great day!
Decor Steals is rated 4.44 based on 6,494 reviews