Decor Steals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Decor Steals
Read Decor Steals Reviews

About Decor Steals:

Decor Steals is a daily deal site featuring 3 new home decor products every day! Our steals only last 24 hours (or while supplies last) so don't wait!

Tell us how Decor Steals made you happy
PROs: Cute table, love the overall style. Once put together it is sturdy. It is displayed in the kids media room, so I don’t want to invest in anything too expensive and the price was right. CONs: I had to add a protective coating to the surface to avoid any damages before putting out for use. I couldn’t believe it didn’t have one. The screws at the base of the legs did not include the wooden buttons that most things would to cover the screw holes...not a big deal, but I did spend an extra $2 and had to order 3/4” size to fit and paint to match the base to look finished. (I missed this in the picture, so it was NOT misrepresented, just not included for such a low cost from the manufacturer I was surprised.
I love your site but I don't like your new lay out .I have been ordering from you for about 4 years . Since you all changed the layout I can't see everything . I love your products ,I use to order quite a bit but I can't see it so I don't order . Thanks
Good quality, reasonably priced. Highly recommend
I love the quality and unique nature of the picture holders. Be aware frame thickness can be up to 0.62" . The frames I originally intended to use were too thick, however I easily found multiple choices that would work at my local Wal-Mart. I highly recommend this product!
Decor Steals were able to address my issues quickly after I was able to contact them. Thanks decor staff for the help and solving my problem😀.
Love the size and the look but it’s not very comfortable. More for just looks.
I've purchased from Decor Steals quite a few times. I won't lie, I have gotten damaged merchandise that I couldn't send back because they were out of the items and I wanted these items. I do love Decor Steals but I wish y'all saved some merchandise for damaged returns.
I love Decor Steals! I just wish there was a return policy.
Love the decor, it's exactly my style. Rustic and charming. Some items are overpriced though so it's a matter of just waiting for the really good deals.
Have too many steals in my home to count! Look forward everyday to see what new goodies I can add to my collection!
Cute stuff
I gave as. A gift to my daughter.
Love my purchase , quick delivery and great customer service
Great selection! I have loved most of my purchases from Decor Steals!
Very nice piece sad to say it came with a broken piece on the bottom corner. My son super glued it on and the crack line kind of blends in.
I have bought soo many things from DS. I like most of the products. However, the deals don’t seem as good as they used to be, the products don’t seem as unique and I miss the one-of-a-kind vintage products.
Smaller than expected but I should pay attention to size.
Wish it would look be a bit less plastic. For that price
Love the selections!
I was surprised when I received my baskets. They were cuter than I expected. I am really enjoying them.
Decor Steals is rated 4.58 based on 3,028 reviews