Decor Steals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Decor Steals
Read Decor Steals Reviews

About Decor Steals:

Decor Steals is a daily deal site featuring 3 new home decor products every day! Our steals only last 24 hours (or while supplies last) so don't wait!

Tell us how Decor Steals made you happy
Nothing to comment on. Very disappointed in the quality of the table I brought. I could’ve brought better quality off of fb market place.
Truthfully I was disappointed. It is not wood as described. It's vinyl/plastic material. And it's not as tall as I expected (my bad) so can't use as I intended. But I usually love your stuff and will make do with it somewhere else in my tiny studio.
Terrible way over priced
It came with a cracked leg ( broken into ) I emailed and got no response. I feel like I'm a good customer but got no response to my e-mail.
So happy this came back in stock and I got it before they were all gone. I had been waiting for months. Thank you Decor Steals.
After I received my item and the price was lowered by $10. I paid $49 eight days later The price was lowered to $39. I emailed the company about the price difference they refused to credit me the difference. I even emailed them photographs and proof. Very disappointed in the dishonesty of this company. Will not be shopping here again.
Poor quality. Did not come with hardware to install. I honestly think I could’ve gotten this cheaper at hobby lobby. Very disappointed in my purchases so far.
I’m loving everything I’ve purchased from Decor Steals.
I’m obsessed with Decor Steals! I buy something at least three times a month!
I absolutely love this sign!!! Perfect!!!
Decor Steals 5 star review on 28th August 2020
Can’t rate that which you didn’t receive. In spite of what Fed Ex reports. This is my third time emailing. I’m very disappointed.
They didn’t make me happy, I guess my pictures wasn’t picture perfect. I tag them several times in my love you throw, not one time did they say nice or glad you loved it, nothing and I just recently purchased the large spoon and fork, I tagged decor steal , no response until I said something and then they like it. Excuse was, we get so much feedback and we don’t get a chance sometime, my feedback is you post and comment so same person feed over and over and yes that way you would miss out on feed. I can take my business somewhere else
Thank you for helping your customers make our homes look like we paid a professional to help us decorate! Great variety of products for every room in the home!
Very nice piece sad to say it came with a broken piece on the bottom corner. My son super glued it on and the crack line kind of blends in.
Looks just like the picture
Everything that I have ever received from Decor Steals has been beautiful and beyond my expectations.
Love all my purchases from Decor Steals!
Overall I am happy with everything I have purchased and the savings from buying at other places. The times I have had an issue with a purchase Decor Steals customer service has made it right.
Always has great deals on beautiful products
Just Love It!!