Decor Steals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Decor Steals
Read Decor Steals Reviews

About Decor Steals:

Decor Steals is a daily deal site featuring 3 new home decor products every day! Our steals only last 24 hours (or while supplies last) so don't wait!

Tell us how Decor Steals made you happy
I love every item that I get.
Everything I ever get is rewarding!
Can’t review something I haven’t received.
Hi Rushka, If you ever need assistance locating your order please email our customer happiness team at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com so we can do further research for you. We do see it's on the way! Enjoy your day!
I love the cathedral shelf but is is not the white shelf in the advertised photos. I purchased it to go in a room with white built ins and they are clashing. I attempted to move it to another room with white trim and it clashes there as well. It’s a beautiful piece, but it’s more a yellowish white or cream color.
Decor Steals 4 star review on 28th April 2021
Hi Nelle! Thanks so much for sharing! We LOVE how you've decorated your window shelf! The colors do vary, no two are a like! We are sorry to hear you aren't thrilled with your purchase! Please email our customer happiness team at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com so we can assist you!
DO NOT ORDER from this company! Flat out. They handle everything through email. I am old fashioned and if I am going to spend a good amount of money on a decor piece and it is damaged or cheaply made I expect to be contacted verbally not through email. I purchased two of the Architectural Railing Sconces and one would not even fit together because it is cheaply made. Basically metal painted to looked distressed. I would never order from this company again. My friends and I will go elsewhere. Be careful of what you buy from them and their failure to only respond through email. They take your money and then you get left with what you buy which is cheap products, made cheaply. I would rather buy the real deal from a real company. Sad and disappointed!!! Good luck to those if you out there!
Hi Julia, We're so sorry to hear this! Thank you, we really do appreciate your feedback! We’ve passed along your comments to our team! We see our team is in the process of helping you! We request a photo of all damaged/defective items or items of poor quality as you have described. The photo(s) is helpful for us to improve our shipping practices and in some cases, it helps our Suppliers improve product quality. It's important you're happy with all your experiences with us! Enjoy your day!
Not too happy with my purchase of the bronze picture holders.
Hi Summer, Thank you for sharing, we're so sorry to hear this! If you are ever not happy with an item, please email our customer happiness team with a photo of the item at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com so we can make it right for you! Enjoy your day!
Haven't received them yet..still waiting
Hi Sheila, If you ever need assistance locating your order please email our customer happiness team at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com so we can do further research for you. We do see it's on the way! Enjoy your day!
Showed up broken
Hi, We're so sorry to hear this! Thanks so much for your review. We are so sorry your order arrived in less than perfect condition. Please email yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com with photos and they would be happy to make this right. Enjoy your day!
Very small and cheap looking. I could have bought something nicer from Dollar General.
Hi Melissa, Thank you for sharing, we're so sorry to hear this! If you are ever not happy with an item, please email our customer happiness team at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com so we can assist you! Enjoy your day!
We can't get ours to work. Disappointed.
Hi, Thank you for sharing, we're so sorry to hear this! If you ever experience any issues with a product, please reach out to our customer happiness team right away at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com so we can make it right for you. It's important to us that you're happy with all your experiences with us! Enjoy your day!
Would love to review this item. Still haven't received it!😒
Hi Laurie, If you ever need assistance locating your order please email our customer happiness team at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com so we can do further research for you. Enjoy your day!
Sadly I have to agree with the other comments. The color was not what was shown and it does not look right beside the other table that I bought from Decor Steals, that I love. : (
Hi Apryl, We're so sorry to hear this has happened! We see our team is in the process of helping you! It's important you're happy with all your experiences with us! If you ever need assistance we can be reached at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com
Not happy. You have to assemble each piece- looks cheap. Not worth price
Hi Patty, Thank you for sharing, we're so sorry to hear this! If you are ever not happy with an item, please email our customer happiness team at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com so we can assist you! Enjoy your day!
While these were cute , they were much shorter than described in the listing . The two topiaries that came were 8 1/2 inches tall and not the 12 1/2 inches tall . I have returned them for a full refund .
Hi Susan, We're so sorry to hear this! We really do appreciate your feedback! We see our team has taken care of you! It’s important to us to improve wherever we can and that you're happy with all your experiences with us! If you ever need assistance we can be reached at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com
Looks like burlap and is not very soft. I was extremely disappointed
Hi, Thank you for your review, we really do appreciate your feedback! We’ve passed along your comments to our team, it’s important to us to improve wherever we can! If you need assistance you can email our customer happiness team at: yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com
I have tried 4 times to reach someone with a refund or exchange. Left messages etc. no one has called me back or returned my email. I ordered a buffalo check throw black and white. I got a gray and white. Will not recommend your company to friends...
Hi Donna, We're so sorry to hear this! Our customer happiness team has sent you an email from yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com to take care of you right away! It seems we have responded to the wrong email address on file! Enjoy your day!
This has been a terrible experience with this company. I ordered the metal bread box... I paid 50.00 for this thing and it will not hold 1 loaf of bread or even a pkg of hot dog or hamburger buns. Now I can not even get signed in to get the return form, you have to pay to sent it back, they told me I would have to pay so it might be better to just give it away.... and there is not shipping label in the box... do not order a pc of gum from this company
Hi Arlene, We're so sorry to hear this! Our customer happiness team has sent you an email from yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com to take care of you right away! Enjoy your day!
These little plants were much smaller than expected and not very full. Rather disappointed.
Hi Cari, We're so sorry to hear this! Thank you, we really do appreciate your feedback! We’ve passed along your comments to our team! If you ever experience any issues with a product, please reach out to our customer happiness team right away at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com so we can make it right for you. It's important to us that you're happy with all your experiences with us! Enjoy your day!
It’s really pretty; however, it is Definitely Not White.
This item came with a broken handle and the glass vase inside was shattered. I did however, get a full refund on the item. It does make me leary about ordering again.
Hi Sandie, We're so sorry to hear this has happened! We see our team has taken care of you! It's important you're happy with all your experiences with us! If you ever need assistance we can be reached at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com
Decor Steals is rated 4.51 based on 3,929 reviews