Decor Steals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Decor Steals
Read Decor Steals Reviews

About Decor Steals:

Decor Steals is a daily deal site featuring 3 new home decor products every day! Our steals only last 24 hours (or while supplies last) so don't wait!

Tell us how Decor Steals made you happy
I will get a message for a deal immediately go. Says waiting list. Thought I got rid of you coz of your wasting my precious time. Blocking this site.
Why would send me a text about this product when it is already sold out??!
I checked the text immediately and went to the item an found it sold out. This is not the first time this has happened. A waste of my time and yours!
The wooden sorting bowl has a hole in it,would not buy it again
Came in 3 pieces. Took forever to get it even on the wall, there are hooks on the backs but none connecting the 3 pieces together. I put a battery in it and half the time it does not keep time. A poor waste of $80 some dollars.
This was not wrapped properly. Getting ready to call the company. Box in good condition. Bubble was not put in the bottom. Cracked in 4 places. Sad face.
Again like many of the items I order one of the risers is damaged. I guess I just need to stop ordering as 90% of the stuff I get has issues and nothing truly gets resolved as they don't have anything left in stock to replace. I think one time they offered me $5 credit....now isn't that funny on a $60 item that is unusable. I am just tired of having to fix and repair stuff I order. I have have introduced many people to this site that buy and hope they have better experiences then I have had.
I made two purchases.
One as a gift to my daughter-in law. One as a gift to myself.

I placed the order for myself first; then placed the order for my daughter-in-law both invoices correctly registered to the correct shipping addresses...... both orders ended up delivering to my daughter-in-law...
I reached out to customer service to let them know the error and they answered with .... you must have put in the wrong address. I’m furious right now! I provided the invoices to show as proof that I had placed the orders correctly and was met with an unsatisfactory response of it somehow being my fault. I am shocked at the unprofessionalism and will not be spending any more money with this company. When you spend close to $200 you expect to have things remedied with at least an apology and acknowledgement of the company’s mistake. Not so with this place.
Merchandise is quality and ships quickly. However, the customer service isn't the best! Was sent the wrong item twice with no response and no phone number to call, boo!
I have been trying to get a off the text list forever. They don't remove you, no matter how many times you request it. Beware!
They sent me the wrong item and then could not replace it with what I ordered! Very frustrating!
I have missed this steal over and over and I was so excited to finally get it. The package came bent in half.. box and sign. I have emailed and gotten no answer yet, which is not like them at all. I am heartbroken, because everything is gorgeous from them and I have gotten many, many things... I hope somebody contacts me soon and replaced this sign.
My sign is very poor quality. It is dented everywhere! The paint is chipping off the edges. To top it off it came almost bent in half! The shipping box was ridiculous. I need a replacement 😩
Decor Steals needs to pay more attention to orders that are placed. I am not Jamie but I ordered these and were shipped to me. I now gave a current order that should be shipping to me but again they didn’t look at the order and their shipping my order to Jamie. No matter how I like their products if they can’t get the orders correct and ship to the right person I will no longer order from them!!!
Still have not received it!!!!
I have ordered several surprise boxes from Decor Steals in the past and always been happy, until now. This was the worst. I received a wreath that was the ugliest thing I have ever seen. I literally took it apart immediately and threw away the flowers and will repurpose the wreath. There was only one item in this box that I actually liked. It was like you were getting rid of items that were not selling. Very disappointing!
The wreath was awful. The box was a bunch of junk. I will not purchase from again.
The baguette board was warped into a U shape. It won’t lie flat!
I just received my surprise box, 6 items, and happy with 5 of the 6 as one item was broken. I immediately reached out to customer service and asked for a replacement item. They offered me a 10% refund and told me to glue the piece together.

Really disappointed, as I have purchased in the past and love the products until this point.
Can’t write a review for these because I don’t have them! The package has by passed my town 3 times! And now I can’t even track the package! So I don’t know where my package is!
I was sent the wrong item and therefore missed out on a steal I had been waiting on for months. Very disappointed. It also fell on me to have to return the large light fixture they sent me by mistake to the UPS store. Customer service with this company is lacking. They could not send me a replacement of the original item I ordered nor did they offer me any kind of future discount for the hassle of me having to drop off the (huge) incorrect package to UPS for them.
Decor Steals is rated 4.58 based on 3,028 reviews