Decor Steals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Decor Steals
Read Decor Steals Reviews

About Decor Steals:

Decor Steals is a daily deal site featuring 3 new home decor products every day! Our steals only last 24 hours (or while supplies last) so don't wait!

Tell us how Decor Steals made you happy
Looks great, feels not so sturdy
Hi Rebecca, Thank you for sharing, we're so sorry to hear this! If you ever experience any issues with a product, please reach out to our customer happiness team right away at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com with a photo so we can make it right for you. It's important to us that you're happy with all your experiences with us! Enjoy your day, and thank you for choosing us!
I love my footstool
Love it, it is so beautiful!
I ordered a metal wall basket shelf. I LOVE it! Great quality and fast shipping, I received it pretty fast considering I ordered over the holidays.
I was a little disappointed if I’m to be honest with the mystery box…only 1 thing on the box that I thought was worth anything. I’ve always loved my steal it boxes but will prob never order the mystery again… :/
This box was such a huge disappointment. The pieces that were chosen were clearly ones that they just wanted to get rid of. Would have absolutely returned if possible.
It was a great surprise
Super disappointed in the content of the box… only stuff what didn’t sell and wax overstock… wall lights which need to be installed, Christmas trees, acorn trinkets, green mailbox and a pillow definitely not what I expected… and I ordered 3 boxes thinking there would be different items in each box… no these boxes were all the same useless stuff… would not recommend ever buying a surprise box from this company ever again!
I love Decor Steals and always buy your Steal it Boxes and several of your Mystery Boxes but this Mystery Box was a HUGE disappointment. Honestly this felt like a box of junk! I ended up donating the entire box to Goodwill because my daughters and sister weren’t interested in any of the pieces either. I have referred several friends and family members to Decor Steals but I now feel I need to discourage them from purchasing the Mystery Boxes.
It is so fun to open a decor box that has amazing items that are so versatile!
My IDK box had great items! I had been wanting the green post box! I was really impressed. Thanks Decor Steals!
I fell in love with Decor Steals after getting my farmhouse box, it was exactly what I needed to update my living room.
Disappointed, didn't want Christmas items after Christmas.
Hi Amy, We're so sorry to hear this! Thank you, we really do appreciate your feedback! We’ve passed along your comment to our team. It’s important to us to improve wherever we can. If you need further assistance you can email our customer happiness team at: yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com Enjoy your day!
The IDK box included a sufficient number of items to make the purchase worthwhile if they had been my taste. So if that had been the case it would’ve been a fabulous steal. Unfortunately for me only one item was indeed my taste. I will donate or gift the others. They’re all very nice as we’ve come to expect from Decor Steals. It was a fun gamble that just didn’t pay off for me this time.
Hi Sandra, We're so sorry to hear this! Thank you, we really do appreciate your feedback! We’ve passed along your comments to our team. It’s important to us to improve wherever we can. If you need further assistance you can email our customer happiness team at: yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com Enjoy your day!
Awesome!! When my box came in my acorn trays were broken and you all responded quickly to my email and refunded me money because they were no longer were available. Thank you!!
Decor Steals 5 star review on 17th January 2023
great prices, fast delivery
Never received items. Very frustrating.
Love these.
I love this mirror- it’s exactly what I was looking for!
Decor Steals 5 star review on 14th January 2023
They have a good assortment of styles.
Decor Steals is rated 4.4 based on 9,295 reviews