Decor Steals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Decor Steals
Read Decor Steals Reviews

About Decor Steals:

Decor Steals is a daily deal site featuring 3 new home decor products every day! Our steals only last 24 hours (or while supplies last) so don't wait!

Tell us how Decor Steals made you happy
This arrived as we came home from apple picking and it functions perfectly for apple storage. The baskets and frame are well made and it occupies a small footprint for so much storage, Love it!
Fabulous! They look custom and expensive. They go with anything any color.
Gave as a fall gift to my daughter in law and she loved it!!
Decor Steals 5 star review on 3rd October 2020
Love everything I purchase!
I always look forward to my DS text every morning! Love to see what’s new and how others have used the products.
Decor Steals 5 star review on 3rd October 2020
This is such amazing quality! I love how beautiful this looks in our dining room! We get compliments on it constantly!
Easy shopping
I’m always excited to receive items from Decor Steals. I seem to always miss out on a lot of deals. The items sell out so quickly.
Wonderful products - customer service is so much better - very good! Lots of amazing products at great prices!
You have made a 79 year old LITTLE girl's dream come true.I have wanted a clock like this since I saw one at age 10.So beautiful that when I pass by I stop and look at it a few minutes.It came quickly was packaged well and easy to put together. Decor Steals you are the best!!
The site is good. Easy to order and stuff comes pretty quick. I have not always been thrilled with every purchase but I have always made everything work.
These beautiful measuring cups arrived shortly after ordered. They are bright, colorful and cheery!
Love love love everything about this clock !
I am so happy with this clock! It’s everything I thought it would be.
I think it’s a good value in comparison to other clocks of this style. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
This clock is amazing!!! It shipped quickly and was very easy to assemble. I have researched similar clocks and this one was by far the best price. It looks much more expensive that it was. I would highly recommend!!!
Cute little bowls- nice way to bring in a pop of color and pattern.
Love all the cute decor they are able to procure.
I absolutely love this clock! It is beautiful and very well made.
Thank you, I am always so pleased with my purchases. However with this pillow, it wasn’t quite what I had expected and for the price, I was a tad disappointed. Sorry...
Love Decor Steals. Always happy with purchases