Decor Steals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Decor Steals
Read Decor Steals Reviews

About Decor Steals:

Decor Steals is a daily deal site featuring 3 new home decor products every day! Our steals only last 24 hours (or while supplies last) so don't wait!

Tell us how Decor Steals made you happy
Lots of choices and price points for easy farm house styling
Decor Steals 5 star review on 20th September 2021
Luv Luv this piece and it is a perfect fit for my downstairs bathroom!!Thank you - keep the deals coming
Decor Steals 5 star review on 20th September 2021
Love the variety of items offered. Check the daily offering everyday!
Wouldn’t have bought but one of the items-waste of money
Hi Jessica, We're so sorry to hear this! Thank you, we really do appreciate your feedback! We’ve passed along your comments to our team. It’s important to us to improve wherever we can. If you need further assistance you can email our customer happiness team at: yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com Enjoy your day!
There are so many items to choose from, I love getting alerts on my phone because it allows me to see what's new without staying glued to the site. I pick what I want and pass on what I don't, it simplifies the art of decorating!
I loved a couple of the pieces included in the Decor Steals, like the pumpkin pie holder - it's heavy and big. It's a very nice piece! I think the three tiered stand is nice, but it's flimsy and tips over very easily. The indoor table top marshmallow roaster is okay but I'm not sure I would use it very much. I'm trying to incorporate the tray with the tapered candle holders into my house decor but I'm searching for the right tapered candles that would make the tray look cute. I'm not someone who enjoys seasonally themed decor boxes, like this fall box, as much as I enjoy just the basic home decor boxes.
I was very excited to open it and see what was in the box. I liked most of it. Giving the s’mores maker for a wedding present.
The large one is Broken… I’m sending them back. No need to send another one. Please refund my money. Thank you!
Hi Vicki, We're so sorry to hear this! Our customer happiness team has sent you an email from yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com to take care of you right away! Enjoy your day!
Not very happy with the box for 124.99. The summer box was a much better steal. This time I will wait till reviews are out for the winter box. And hopefully the price is back to 99.99.
Hi Cindy, We're so sorry to hear this! Thank you, we really do appreciate your feedback! We’ve passed along your comments to our team. It’s important to us to improve wherever we can. If you need further assistance you can email our customer happiness team at: yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com Enjoy your day!
Super items that can be used in several rooms. Love them!
Both lights arrive damage
Hi Shelvie, We're so sorry to hear this has happened! We see our team has taken care of you! It's important you're happy with all your experiences with us! If you ever need assistance we can be reached at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com Enjoy your day!
Worst box. Tired woodentray definitely looks fake, leaf garland comparable to dollar tree therefore cost too much, pumpkin casserole appears smaller than pictured though nice, table fireplace nice acceptable for smores.
Hi Terry, Thank you, we really do appreciate your feedback! We are sorry to hear this! We’ve passed along your comments to our team. It’s important to us to improve wherever we can. If you need further assistance you can email our customer happiness team at: yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com Enjoy your day!
After Seeing the other steal it boxes I feel thi one fell short! Not sure I would chance another steal it box! When I showed my daughter her response was this is not what I expect from decor steals as it’s cheap looking ! I haven’t put anything out except the fall leaves
Nailed it once again!!
Love everything from Decor Steals.. Great quality for such cheap prices..
Beautiful!!! Absolutely love them! Very good quality!
Will definitely order individual pieces from the website, but not the seasonal steal it box.
What a surprise! So impressed by the quality of the items in my steal box. Will definitely be purchasing it quarterly.
Loved everything and good quality.
I have a 1930's farmhouse and your site gives me the best tips and items on how to style my home. When my friends and family walk into my home they cannot believe how beautiful it looks. You are my best style and hard to find decor item shop around.
Decor Steals is rated 4.44 based on 5,551 reviews