Decor Steals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Decor Steals
Read Decor Steals Reviews

About Decor Steals:

Decor Steals is a daily deal site featuring 3 new home decor products every day! Our steals only last 24 hours (or while supplies last) so don't wait!

Tell us how Decor Steals made you happy
My herb shelf arrived and it's so cute! I can't wait to hang it on my fence and fill it with herbs!
was very disappointed! When I received the order the bowls are maybe 1' diameter. I will be returning.
So pretty and a great addition to front porch fall decor.
I won't be ordering from Decor Steals any longer. Every time I order something it comes with missing parts or damaged. I ordered several things and nothing has been as seen in pictures. My last two orders came both damaged. Ordered the Jackolantern buckets and they came smashed in, next ordered the 3 fall boxes and design is peeling off the boxes . I have been shipped several things with missing screws or parts. You need more quality control in your shipping department or I am just the unlucky person.
Love the Swedish Mora Clock...great price and quick shipping.
First time customer - very pleased!
I can’t review this because I never received it even though I paid for it
I just looked at it a pit with Christmas things did not take from box so cannot really comment till I put up for Christmas...
Great items at reduced prices
It’s exactly what I thought !! I love it !
I paid for this wreath and never received it. Only received part of my order.
AFTER ORDERING THIS DISTRESSED CLOCK, I AM APPREHENSIVE TO ORDER ANYTHING ELSE FROM THIS COMPANY
Love Decor Steals! The price and quality of the products is what’s expected for the type of items they sell. I need a larger house for all of my steals!
Decor Steals 5 star review on 6th October 2020
I love my clock!!! Best deal ever! I’ve been wanting this clock forever and have a look for it forever for a better price. It has always been $300 and up so this was an amazing steel and I’m glad I stole it!
The clock is made of paper mache and cheap wood. No screws or directions were included to put it together. The side of the clock has a great big gash in it. Looks like someone had returned this because of damage and they sent it to us. Very unhappy with it
To be honest, I am a little disappointed with the wreath. Its a bit smaller than I thought it would be..and i also didn't realize it has dried babies breathe so you know what that means...probably won't be usable for future years. Kind of messy coming out of the box as well.
All of my experiences with Decor Steals have been very positive! Items are fabulous quality, ship quickly, well packaged and the prices are fantastic!
Still haven’t received it :(
Loved all my other purchases but this one is delayed.
Overall pleased with baskets other than the medium size basket is a ugly discolored green color whereas the other 2 baskets are brown like they are supposed to be.
bought the accordion lamps and unfortunately they didn't work out. would like to return them however decor steals is being unresponsive. its a bit disappointing as they had such wonderful reviews.
Decor Steals is rated 4.57 based on 3,063 reviews