Decor Steals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Decor Steals
Read Decor Steals Reviews

About Decor Steals:

Decor Steals is a daily deal site featuring 3 new home decor products every day! Our steals only last 24 hours (or while supplies last) so don't wait!

Tell us how Decor Steals made you happy
Again like many of the items I order one of the risers is damaged. I guess I just need to stop ordering as 90% of the stuff I get has issues and nothing truly gets resolved as they don't have anything left in stock to replace. I think one time they offered me $5 credit....now isn't that funny on a $60 item that is unusable. I am just tired of having to fix and repair stuff I order. I have have introduced many people to this site that buy and hope they have better experiences then I have had.
I made two purchases.
One as a gift to my daughter-in law. One as a gift to myself.

I placed the order for myself first; then placed the order for my daughter-in-law both invoices correctly registered to the correct shipping addresses...... both orders ended up delivering to my daughter-in-law...
I reached out to customer service to let them know the error and they answered with .... you must have put in the wrong address. I’m furious right now! I provided the invoices to show as proof that I had placed the orders correctly and was met with an unsatisfactory response of it somehow being my fault. I am shocked at the unprofessionalism and will not be spending any more money with this company. When you spend close to $200 you expect to have things remedied with at least an apology and acknowledgement of the company’s mistake. Not so with this place.
Always has a great find!! And prices are very reasonable!
If y’all don’t know about Decor Steals, well you need to check them out. I have been purchasing from DS since 2013 or 2014. I need to 1st start off about their customer service it is AMAZING and that’s no joke, no exaggeration they will take care of whatever it is they will more than satisfied you. Pricing is phenomenal especially when you see the quality of the items you will receive, many of them are one of a kind pieces, so unique with tons of character. Items are always packaged with so much care ensuring they will reach you without any damage. As for returns/refunds I can’t really help you there only because I have never wanted to return a single item. However, I can assure if you need to their customer service will most definitely take care of you.. Be careful it’s very addicting, my suggestion to you for some reason you’re spouse happens to act crazy n tries to put you on a budget or no buy, you better shut y’all text or email notifications off, I promise you, you will click it to see what’s up on the site for the day, some cases only hours they really do sell out fast, but don’t worry they’ve got you covered if they sell out they will post a replacement steal. If you’re anything like me you may buy the steal for the day and the replacement deal haha... Happy Stealing
Decor Steals 5 star review on 28th July 2020 Decor Steals 5 star review on 28th July 2020
First of all I absolutely love the "Huge Merry Christmas Sign ". It's Beautiful! However it was not packed well. It arrived bent, crimped in places and the box was smashed. My husband was able to straighten it out but it still has dents and creases. I'm keeping it because I love it.
Decor Steals needs to pay more attention to orders that are placed. I am not Jamie but I ordered these and were shipped to me. I now gave a current order that should be shipping to me but again they didn’t look at the order and their shipping my order to Jamie. No matter how I like their products if they can’t get the orders correct and ship to the right person I will no longer order from them!!!
I have ordered several surprise boxes from Decor Steals in the past and always been happy, until now. This was the worst. I received a wreath that was the ugliest thing I have ever seen. I literally took it apart immediately and threw away the flowers and will repurpose the wreath. There was only one item in this box that I actually liked. It was like you were getting rid of items that were not selling. Very disappointing!
The wreath was awful. The box was a bunch of junk. I will not purchase from again.
The lantern is larger than I expected but absolutely beautiful! It fits in perfectly with my decor and is exactly what I was looking for. Overall I am very happy with this purchase!
I would give a 5 *however my item arrived bent. They did do a 50% off discount. I only accepted because I was able to make it work. Granted it is not completely straight.
Everything I get from decor steals is beautiful and well worth the price
I have purchased many wonderful, great-priced items from Decor Steals over the years! It’s always fun to open my morning email notifications (now Text) and check out the latest treasure. Your shipping price of $5 is Phenomenal—thanks for that too! 🙏🏼💖🙏🏼 My one complaint is that it is barely July and the Christmas push has begun. It’s JUST TOO MUCH! Exhausting and off-putting, that so many stores, including Decor Steals, feel the need to make bank commercially off Jesus. This whole movement really couldn’t get much more out of touch with the true meaning of the holiday. Please give us the option to sign up for the Christmas stuff if we choose. Otherwise, let’s save it for the month of December and call it good. There are lots of lovely holidays in between now and Dec 25th that get heavily overlooked, such as Thanksgiving, because the big money holiday that Christmas has become overshadows them. Please find a way to celebrate the seasons more fully and help people reconnect with real Value in our lives. Thank you.
My old tiny galvanized light never worked ...... the switch must be broken but the light never came on..... I wrote to customer service about the problem I had and they brushed me off as to say we are not interested in your problem.... I was so upset I will not purchase from decor steals again ..... I can’t trust the quality if they want help me
Waiting from you to hear how I get a replacement Farmhouse Lantern that arrived damaged. Filled out preliminary requests for info and pictures. Sent yhis in you very quickly responded that you would replace yet I have seen nor heard anything about the replacement lantern. The turn around time on the order had been quick and timely and I was hoping that would be true of the replacement.
My house is filled with DECOR STEALS! I get sooo excited for 10:00 a.m. to see daily steals! When my packade somes it's like Christmas!! My orders come super fast and always look better in person!
The cart was easy to assemble and I can already see how versatile it will be!
I was sent the wrong item and therefore missed out on a steal I had been waiting on for months. Very disappointed. It also fell on me to have to return the large light fixture they sent me by mistake to the UPS store. Customer service with this company is lacking. They could not send me a replacement of the original item I ordered nor did they offer me any kind of future discount for the hassle of me having to drop off the (huge) incorrect package to UPS for them.
Decor Steals’ customer service is non-existent. I will no longer buy anything, have unsubscribed as a result. I am disappointed and therefore the action I can take is to not be ignored any longer. I actually would be amazed if I got a response from this statement.
Not one fly, mosquito, or anything has ventured in. :-(
I Love Decor Steals!