Decor Steals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Decor Steals
Read Decor Steals Reviews

About Decor Steals:

Decor Steals is a daily deal site featuring 3 new home decor products every day! Our steals only last 24 hours (or while supplies last) so don't wait!

Tell us how Decor Steals made you happy
Unfortunately it hasn’t Too small and cheap looking
Hi Lisa, Thank you for sharing, we're so sorry to hear this! If you are ever not happy with an item, please email our customer happiness team at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com so we can assist you! Enjoy your day!
I am not happy at all... this box is so small it will not hold a loaf of bread or 2 pk of hamburger or hot dog buns.... I want to send it back... This is the 1st time I have ordered from this website but I want do it again
Hi , Thank you for sharing, we're so sorry to hear this! If you are ever not happy with an item, please email our customer happiness team at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com so we can assist you! Enjoy your day!
Not delivered to me
Hi Eleonora, We're so sorry to hear that you have not received your package! We do see the customer service team is trying to get this solved for you! It's important to us that you're happy with all your experiences with us! Enjoy your day!
Some of the flowers were missing from the yellow daffodils & I thought that the watering cans would be bigger that what they were. So small for such a big price 14.99 + 5.00 shipping for a dollar tree product that did probably only cost 1.00. Very dissatisfied!!!
Hi Peggy, We're so sorry to hear this! Thanks so much for your review. We are so sorry your order arrived in less than perfect condition. Please email yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com with photos and they would be happy to make this right. Enjoy your day!
Tooooooo variegated in color !!... it looks GREENIER in the foto. linda of no.cal.
Hi Linda, Thank you for sharing, we're so sorry to hear this! If you are ever not happy with an item, please email our customer happiness team with a photo of the item at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com so we can make it right for you! Enjoy your day!
Decor steals attempted to send this mirror 3 times, each time the glass was more shattered than the last. Refusal to acknowledge it’s a packaging issue and despite asking for a refund multiple times, they continue to push store credit. Very disappointed in the product and especially the customer service. The lack of willingness to issue an immediate refund has made me never want to shop here again. At the time of submitting this review, Decor Steals has yet to resolve this issue.
Hi Ana, We're so sorry to hear this! Our customer happiness team has sent you an email from yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com to take care of you right away! Enjoy your day!
It isn't flat, the tray part, lifted up by a round ball that welded to it. My husband had to saw it off and the tray went lower, just a little to low but looked way better that rised up.
Hi Nancy, Thank you for sharing, we're so sorry to hear this! If you are ever not happy with an item, please email our customer happiness team with a photo of the item at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com so we can make it right for you! Enjoy your day!
Very disappointed it was a very gray color and not whitewashed. I have been pleased with previous purchases.
Hi Tammi, We're so sorry to hear this! Our customer happiness team has sent you an email from yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com to take care of you right away! Enjoy your day!
First the wreath was not the full stayed sizzle when fluffed. Second reason for the 1 star review is that even though it was hung on a covered patio and stored in a secure location, it was worthless when I got it back out to hang. It has oozed black something that gets all over the ribbon and my hands. It looks awful a d Decor Steals does not stand by it. Says my order is several months old and they will not replace or refund. I have other preserved wreaths that have lasted longer than 6 months. Buyer beware. It’s a disposable item. If you’re fine repurchasing in 6 months go ahead.
Hi, Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention! Our customer service team has responded to your email but there was no response after that. Try checking your spam folder. It is very possible that our response has landed there. We want to take care of this for you! Have a great day!
Ordered over a month ago. Have not received. Have emailed Decor Steals a couple of times and shipper with no response. Want refund.
Hi Pam, Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention! Our customer service team has responded to your emails but there was no response after that. Try checking your spam folder. It is very possible that our response has landed there. We want to take care of this for you! Have a great day!
Chippy wooden mantel This piece is beautiful! Looks solid, but it is hollow so we were able to fit cable box and sound bar inside! Really is a nice focal point of the room!
Decor Steals 5 star review on 8th April 2021
I love Decor Steals!!! Their pieces are always so unique, their shipping is incredibly fast and customer service is top notch! I never have to worry about ordering something online. If there is ever an issue they'll make it right! I am always happy with everything I purchase! @dumasdaily
I didn't received yet
Hi Rhodora, If you ever need assistance locating your order please email our customer happiness team at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com so we can do further research for you. We do see it's on the way! Enjoy your day!
Contacted you guys to let you know I wasn’t happy and basically was told to deal with it! Not happy
Hi Lori! We're so sorry to hear this! Our customer happiness team has sent you an email from yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com to take care of you right away! Enjoy your day!
This was shipped to me and was damaged. The UPS driver said he was shipping it back to Decor Steals. I emailed Decor Steals about it last week and have yet to hear back. If I do not hear back within 48 hours then I am going to dispute the charge with my credit card company. I EXPECT a response and want my item shipped back to me, undamaged, as soon as possible.
Hi Traci, Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention! Our customer service team has responded to your email but there was no response after that. Try checking your spam folder. It is very possible that our response has landed there. We want to take care of this for you! Enjoy your day!
2 stars for the lid being and round. The barrel was very much slanted/damaged. It is a strong metal. We haven’t been able to straighten it yet.
Often delivered to wrong address
Hi Donna, We're so sorry to hear this! Thanks so much for your review. Once you receive the tracking you could call the carrier and ask them to hold it at the local shipping station so you can go pick it up. If you ever need assistance locating your order please email our customer happiness team at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com so we can do further research for you. Enjoy your day!
This was very disappointing. The materiel is like burlap. Not what I expected at all
Hi Deannie, We're so sorry to hear this! Thank you, we really do appreciate your feedback! We see our team has taken care of you! We’ve passed along your comments to our team, it’s important to us to improve wherever we can and that you're happy with all your experiences with us! If you ever need assistance we can be reached at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com
I have never received them
Hi Lynette, If you ever need assistance locating your order please email our customer happiness team at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com so we can do further research for you. We do see it's on the way! Enjoy your day!
The product was fine. Service is terrible, no easy way to make a return. Website says to email you, which I did and it has been over 2 days and have not received any information on how to return this item.
Hi Ana, We're so sorry to hear this! Please forgive us for the delays! Our customer happiness team has sent you an email response from yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com to take care of you right away! Enjoy your day!
Decor Steals is rated 4.51 based on 3,929 reviews