Decor Steals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Decor Steals
Read Decor Steals Reviews

About Decor Steals:

Decor Steals is a daily deal site featuring 3 new home decor products every day! Our steals only last 24 hours (or while supplies last) so don't wait!

Tell us how Decor Steals made you happy
Decor Steals’ customer service is non-existent. I will no longer buy anything, have unsubscribed as a result. I am disappointed and therefore the action I can take is to not be ignored any longer. I actually would be amazed if I got a response from this statement.
Not one fly, mosquito, or anything has ventured in. :-(
Very poor quality for the price. It came and was all rusty and scratched. A few of the pegs with loose.
It was not as pictured at all. The leaves were black, not green!
When I ordered this I thought the lights were included. Much smaller than I thought.
It split in half , very poor quality.
Huge glass bottle arrived with one layer of bubble wrap. It was enclosed in a box 3 times its size without any additional protective wrap. Entire jar was obviously shattered. Severely disappointed that better care was not taken in the shipment of jar.
I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED IT!! NO ONE SEEMS TO KNOW WHERE IT IS!!! I have contacted Fed Ex who had no explanation!!!
Never received it🤷‍♀️
Still have not received this item ordered the end of May. Shipping has been a nightmare! Current Tracking says it was left in a parcel locker 6/12 but it was not. Perhaps it will arrive today.
Product was severely damaged - paint chip molded and smelled. Asked for a refund and they offered 50% to keep it I said no they came back and refunded all my money.
I ordered this item and it was damaged. The box was banged up and the edge was bent. I’m not going to return it, due to the hassle it wall cause.
Will not be buying anything again from Decor Steals.
Also bought the galvanized magazine holder and the same thing occurred.
Disappointed.
Not happy with this purchase not made very well and even got a splinter. It was also not even. Has made from China stickers on the bottom.
Considering the fact I ordered (4) geranium wreaths as they were stated on the website at $0 (obviously a mistake), I was told in a an email that the “shipment was damaged” and “the supplier would not be shipping anymore.” Funny how now these wreaths all of a sudden appear on the website for $35.99. Why not honor the price stated on the website since it’s only a loss of a mere $20 instead of blatantly lying ??? Difficult to trust a place anymore that I’ve been buying items for my home, my mother’s home, gifts for my family, & have sent several friends & family to your business now for several years. I think this is inexcusable & probably a loss of business not only from me but from my friends & family now.
I can not give a review in that I’ve never received the trays. I will happily do so once I SEE them
Came broken
Never received it. Sent to wrong state. Tried to correct the error and was unable to.
Junk. Bent, and ridiculously too tall. Who
The customer service team is amazing and reached out to me due to a concern I had with a product. Honestly, I did not expect to hear from them ( I guess in the past.. NOT with this company..as this was my fist purchase, I have had some unsatisfactory dealings with “customer service.” They solved the issue IMMEDIATELY and were so pleasant about it ❤️. Their customer service is top notch!
Damaged goods
Hi Stephanie!
We're so sorry to hear this! Thank you, we really do appreciate your feedback! We've passed along your comments to our team! If you ever experience any issues with a product, please reach out to our customer happiness team right away at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com so we can make it right for you. It's important to us that you're happy with all your experiences with us! Enjoy your day! <3 Nicole
Decor Steals is rated 4.58 based on 3,028 reviews