Decor Steals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Decor Steals
Read Decor Steals Reviews

About Decor Steals:

Decor Steals is a daily deal site featuring 3 new home decor products every day! Our steals only last 24 hours (or while supplies last) so don't wait!

Tell us how Decor Steals made you happy
Decor Steals 5 star review on 26th July 2021
Sabrina
Decor Steals 5 star review on 26th July 2021
Sabrina
Kathi
Kathi
The corbel and shelf did not fit together properly. Waste of money. Other items came in damaged or the size was much larger than posted on website.
Hi Heidi, We're so sorry to hear this! Thanks so much for your review. We are so sorry your order arrived in less than perfect condition. Please email yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com with photos and they would be happy to make this right. Enjoy your day!
Very disappointed! Received it with the glass broken. It is a nightmare to get ahold of someone. I still have a broken glass center and have no way of getting it corrected. Very frustrated and feeling like it won't be rectified. So I wait.....
Hi Terri, We're so sorry to hear this! Our customer happiness team has sent you an email from yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com to take care of you right away! Enjoy your day!
Very cheaply made. Clock mechanism did not work.
Hi Shelley, Thank you for sharing, we're so sorry to hear this! If you ever experience any issues with a product, please reach out to our customer happiness team right away at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com with a photo so we can make it right for you. It's important to us that you're happy with all your experiences with us! Enjoy your day!
I have not received these items yet. I tried to get help from your customer service and they failed to help. It was Matt that told me he could not help me.
Hi Judi, We're so sorry to hear you have not received your package! We see our team is monitoring the tracking! It's important you're happy with all your experiences with us! If you ever need assistance we can be reached at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com
all pots received broken still waiting for replacements
Hi Donna, We're so sorry to hear this has happened! We see our team has taken care of you! It's important you're happy with all your experiences with us! If you ever need assistance locating your order please email our customer happiness team at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com so we can do further research for you. Enjoy your day!
I would love to give you a review but I have not received my product yet. It's been over 2 weeks.😕 I'll change it when I receive my product.
Hi Amy, If you ever need assistance locating your order please email our customer happiness team at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com so we can do further research for you. We do see it's on the way! Enjoy your day!
It’s was okay not great
Hi Heather, We're so sorry to hear this! We see our team has taken care of you! It's important you're happy with all your experiences with us! If you need further assistance we can be reached at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com
Not happy at all!!! One side of wood is sticking out away from rest and the tree metal looks like it was put in backwards. Not to happy!!!
HI Janice, We're so sorry to hear this! Thanks so much for your review. We are so sorry your order arrived in less than perfect condition. Please email yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com with photos and they would be happy to make this right. Enjoy your day!
Still Haven’t arrived.
Hi Debbie, If you ever need assistance locating your order please email our customer happiness team at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com so we can do further research for you. Enjoy your day!
Can’t review something I haven’t received.
Hi Rushka, If you ever need assistance locating your order please email our customer happiness team at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com so we can do further research for you. We do see it's on the way! Enjoy your day!
DO NOT ORDER from this company! Flat out. They handle everything through email. I am old fashioned and if I am going to spend a good amount of money on a decor piece and it is damaged or cheaply made I expect to be contacted verbally not through email. I purchased two of the Architectural Railing Sconces and one would not even fit together because it is cheaply made. Basically metal painted to looked distressed. I would never order from this company again. My friends and I will go elsewhere. Be careful of what you buy from them and their failure to only respond through email. They take your money and then you get left with what you buy which is cheap products, made cheaply. I would rather buy the real deal from a real company. Sad and disappointed!!! Good luck to those if you out there!
Hi Julia, We're so sorry to hear this! Thank you, we really do appreciate your feedback! We’ve passed along your comments to our team! We see our team is in the process of helping you! We request a photo of all damaged/defective items or items of poor quality as you have described. The photo(s) is helpful for us to improve our shipping practices and in some cases, it helps our Suppliers improve product quality. It's important you're happy with all your experiences with us! Enjoy your day!
This item was in terrible shape. Bottom piece is s so cockeyed, sits very uneven and unusable. have been trying to figure out how to return for refund or replacement. S. LeGrande, 256-508-2470
Haven't received them yet..still waiting
Hi Sheila, If you ever need assistance locating your order please email our customer happiness team at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com so we can do further research for you. We do see it's on the way! Enjoy your day!
Very small and cheap looking. I could have bought something nicer from Dollar General.
Hi Melissa, Thank you for sharing, we're so sorry to hear this! If you are ever not happy with an item, please email our customer happiness team at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com so we can assist you! Enjoy your day!
It hasn’t made me happy, I was very disappointed
Hi Anna, We're so sorry to hear this has happened! We see our team has taken care of you! It's important you're happy with all your experiences with us! If you ever need assistance we can be reached at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com
NEVER RECEIVED MY ORDER!!!
Hi Sherry, We're so sorry to hear this has happened! We see our team has taken care of you! It's important you're happy with all your experiences with us! If you ever need assistance we can be reached at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com
Where are my package??
Hi Jamie, If you ever need assistance locating your order please email our customer happiness team at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com so we can do further research for you. Enjoy your day!
Would love to review this item. Still haven't received it!😒
Hi Laurie, If you ever need assistance locating your order please email our customer happiness team at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com so we can do further research for you. Enjoy your day!
Not happy. You have to assemble each piece- looks cheap. Not worth price
Hi Patty, Thank you for sharing, we're so sorry to hear this! If you are ever not happy with an item, please email our customer happiness team at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com so we can assist you! Enjoy your day!
While these were cute , they were much shorter than described in the listing . The two topiaries that came were 8 1/2 inches tall and not the 12 1/2 inches tall . I have returned them for a full refund .
Hi Susan, We're so sorry to hear this! We really do appreciate your feedback! We see our team has taken care of you! It’s important to us to improve wherever we can and that you're happy with all your experiences with us! If you ever need assistance we can be reached at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com
Decor Steals is rated 4.46 based on 4,932 reviews