Decor Steals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Decor Steals
Read Decor Steals Reviews

About Decor Steals:

Decor Steals is a daily deal site featuring 3 new home decor products every day! Our steals only last 24 hours (or while supplies last) so don't wait!

Tell us how Decor Steals made you happy
Love the look and the quality. I ordered two, so glad I did.
Love seeing the steals every day!
I ordered a wreath on 9/8/2020 and still have not received any notification of it's status and the status still says "Pending" on line.
I will never order from you guys again.
Great big size and nice sturdy construction!
Pretty but one is crooked😏
I like it!! Easy to find
Love the options on the website
I ordered the Mora Swedish Floor clock. Online it looks beautiful and at a good price. However, just beware that the clock is made of some type of lightweight cardboard like material. If I had known that, I would not have purchased it. Basically The quality is comparable to a prop in a school play. I’m all for achieving a certain look, but maintaining an acceptable level of quality is also important to me. The clocks that are advertised in the above pictures prices at a higher price are probably made of real wood, so you’re not getting any deal with this clock. For $200 plus dollars, you’re getting a small clock that works on a AA battery encased in a large cardboard exterior. I’m very disappointed and would return this if I could but the idea of going through that process for a large item like this is disheartening!! I think I will try to though.
I love Decor Steals, my husband thinks I am addicted, I think he may be right.
Another great piece from Decor Steals!
Love their products -- especially the vintage reproduction.
Great variety at great prices!
No problem ordering and the shipment came in a reasonable amount of time...undamaged.
Opening my daily email from DS is like opening a Christmas gift! I have loved each item I’ve bought!
I love the drying rack and it will look beautiful in my newly remodeled laundry room if I ever get it finished. I’m not sure how sturdy it will be with the hanging system provided. I will probably mount it in a different way screwing it to the studs to actually make it a functioning rack. Wish it came with a more realistic way to hang it. But all in all, still glad I got it, even if it ends up only being for decor.
I ordered the chalkboard because it was so cute. It was a little more than I wanted to spend but worth it in the end. It felt kind of cheap at first but then I was glad it was so light as it made hanging it a breeze. Bought a chalk marker and am really loving it!
great deals-everyday!
I love the way this looks! I've just spent 20 minutes trying to get a roll of paper towels on it with no luck. The bar that holds the towels is too long & I can't get the screws back through it. I'm going to get my husband to give it a go later but it may be unusable or need to be modified.
It just got delivered. It’s huge! I love it! It’s going right above the desk in the office. Perfect for my 4 kids. No more excuses as to where states are lol
I love it ! the only problem was i used my steam setting on iron to remove fold marks and colors bled 🙈
Decor Steals is rated 4.58 based on 3,027 reviews