Decor Steals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Decor Steals
Read Decor Steals Reviews

About Decor Steals:

Decor Steals is a daily deal site featuring 3 new home decor products every day! Our steals only last 24 hours (or while supplies last) so don't wait!

Tell us how Decor Steals made you happy
I just discovered Decor Steals. I have so far ordered two different lanterns and the Summer Steal Box. I am beyond impressed! Everything arrived quickly, was packaged well, and was of good quality for the price. I even tried searching the web for a few of the items to see if anything comparable could be bought at a better price, and I came up empty. Decor Steals sells good quality items at a great price, period. Along with quick, $5 shipping, it’s a no-brainer. This is my daily routine: sitting down at 10 a.m. with a coffee to see what the day’s steals are! I highly recommend Decor Steals! ❤️
Can’t review something I haven’t received.
Hi Rushka, If you ever need assistance locating your order please email our customer happiness team at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com so we can do further research for you. We do see it's on the way! Enjoy your day!
I love these beautiful scrolls!! The perfect touch to my foyer table.
Decor Steals 5 star review on 29th April 2021
I love the cathedral shelf but is is not the white shelf in the advertised photos. I purchased it to go in a room with white built ins and they are clashing. I attempted to move it to another room with white trim and it clashes there as well. It’s a beautiful piece, but it’s more a yellowish white or cream color.
Decor Steals 4 star review on 28th April 2021
Hi Nelle! Thanks so much for sharing! We LOVE how you've decorated your window shelf! The colors do vary, no two are a like! We are sorry to hear you aren't thrilled with your purchase! Please email our customer happiness team at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com so we can assist you!
Very cute items
Goes so well with my decor. I love candle stands.
Couldn’t be happier! You have everything I love and can’t find!
Love the shelf!
DO NOT ORDER from this company! Flat out. They handle everything through email. I am old fashioned and if I am going to spend a good amount of money on a decor piece and it is damaged or cheaply made I expect to be contacted verbally not through email. I purchased two of the Architectural Railing Sconces and one would not even fit together because it is cheaply made. Basically metal painted to looked distressed. I would never order from this company again. My friends and I will go elsewhere. Be careful of what you buy from them and their failure to only respond through email. They take your money and then you get left with what you buy which is cheap products, made cheaply. I would rather buy the real deal from a real company. Sad and disappointed!!! Good luck to those if you out there!
Hi Julia, We're so sorry to hear this! Thank you, we really do appreciate your feedback! We’ve passed along your comments to our team! We see our team is in the process of helping you! We request a photo of all damaged/defective items or items of poor quality as you have described. The photo(s) is helpful for us to improve our shipping practices and in some cases, it helps our Suppliers improve product quality. It's important you're happy with all your experiences with us! Enjoy your day!
It is very pretty. Perfectly distressed. It is a little thinner than I thought it would be, but still a good addition to my home.
I have purchased many items from Decor Steals and have not been disappointed! My house looks beautiful with all of my steals!
I love Decor Steals and also their prices .l get lot’s of compliments on the gorgeous items here
Decor Steals 4 star review on 28th April 2021 Decor Steals 4 star review on 28th April 2021
I love my surprise email that show me a little lovely every morning and night. I have been SO thrilled with my purchases and look forward to getting the Spring Box. I have introduced several friends and family to DS. I just can't help but talk about it!
absolutely love it. a great steal
Love love love it!!!!!!😊💕😊💕I’m a happy lady! So much prettier in person. It’s a beautiful finish and perfect size. So grateful I decided to take a chance on finish and size. It’s perfect! Thank you!
Decor Steals 5 star review on 28th April 2021 Decor Steals 5 star review on 28th April 2021
Love every single item I have ever ordered from Decor Steals!! I love looking every day to each new email I get from you!
Really pretty. Looks just like the picture. Love it lots.
This item was in terrible shape. Bottom piece is s so cockeyed, sits very uneven and unusable. have been trying to figure out how to return for refund or replacement. S. LeGrande, 256-508-2470
Love new furniture to a new home
Item came and looks great. Had an issue with the shipping company and Decor Steals jumped in to help get the item to us without skipping a beat. Definitely will purchase from them again in the future.
Decor Steals is rated 4.51 based on 3,929 reviews