Decor Steals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Decor Steals
Read Decor Steals Reviews

About Decor Steals:

Decor Steals is a daily deal site featuring 3 new home decor products every day! Our steals only last 24 hours (or while supplies last) so don't wait!

Tell us how Decor Steals made you happy
I have been a customer for several years and have loved the items I bought. I received the once a year "Surprise Box" today. NEVER will I order this again. It was 5 items that I'm sure they weren't able to sell through out the year. It's supposed to be items worth at least 100.00. There's no way this was the case. I was once a very happy customer, that is no longer the way I feel. Shame on you Decor Steals.
Posted a review about a wreath I just purchased that I was unhappy with and surprise surprise my review was not published for customers to see. Disappointing! The wreath was dingy and not as pictured... every single picture of this wreath is pictured with a tobacco basket although it is not included with the wreath. It is a piece of junk that looks like it came from the dollar store and if it wasn't for the expense of shipping to return I would be sending back. Always have had great experience with Decor Steals until now. Will think twice about ordering from them again.
Some items I have received were OK. A number of others are so-so. Wood is often a very lightweight, thin wood or man-made product much like balsa wood & that has been disappointing. The iron hooks, coat hangers, etc have been nice & convenient but half of them have been a nice heavy wrought iron & the others just a metal - it’s impossible to know which you’re getting. After purchase I’ve found comparable items for much less & I knew exactly what type metal I was buying beforehand. Many items are very overpriced fir the quality & seem to be getting more expensive all the time. I feel I can shop other places & get a better quality product for a better price. On the up side I’ve had great customer service. I’ve had broken items & returned items due to being unhappy with the quality & have been treated more than fairly. In fact I would rate their customer service as excellent. I’ve read other reviews with complaints & no response but my experience has been very positive. I have purchased quite a lot however & maybe that has made a difference. At any rate I can say their CS is a solid 5 stars. Quality. & pricing are only 2 stars, occasionally 3 stars.
My purchase from over a month ago never arrived & says it cannot be delivered because of multiple tags on it.
I have emailed the helpline several times with no reply or refund. Very disappointed.
I've had issues with my orders on 2 separate occasions. The first time they took a MONTH to ship a blanket that I ordered and tried to blame me by saying I needed to be more patient. However, their description of the product said it would ship out within 2 business days.
The 2nd problem was when I ordered a set of water misters. I was only sent 1. They harassed me by asking me to provide a photo of the item - which I had already done in my original "Where's My Order" communication.
If you get your order in a timely fashion as described on their website - consider yourself LUCKY and go buy a lottery ticket!
Wish I could give 0 stars. Olive branches were not as pictured or expected. Very unhappy with this purchase and I do NOT recommend these. Emailed customer service, but they did not offer any help. They basically told me too bad and that I am stuck with them. I won’t be shopping with this company again.
I’ve been a long time customer of Decor Steals. I love the items that I gave however, I recently purchased the Vintage Farmhouse Kitchen Rack but it’s not at all what I expected. I want to return but there is no return guidelines anywhere on website...? This bugs me. Typically with other types of online shopping it’s an easy process allowing you to print a shipping label. Instead I’ve got to send an online form asking a series of questions and a photo? Annoyed
Plus yesterday I received a super cute Reclaimed Wooden Wall Clock. Installed batteries and the hour hand just hangs there....Ugh! So, once again I go thru this process. Why do you not have a customer service phone number?? It would really make this process more consumer friendly and helpful! Again very annoyed......
Second time I've been disappointed in an item that was ordered and received. Decor steals gave an estimated size for the item, stating it will vary, however, the item came a good 6 inches less in length than they quoted. The width was also off by inches. I know the size will vary, however, what I received was clearly way less than the minimum size they quoted. It makes a huge difference when it's that much less than what they said I would get. This has happened twice now. Sadly, I won't be ordering again
I ordered once from this site and the product was very below par. I contacted Customer Service and received a discount however I no longer want to chance ordering from them. I want to unsubscribe but can’t find how to do so. Anyone know where the unsubscribe button is hidden?
I love the product I received but am not happy with how it was packaged and handled either by Decor Steals or Lasership. I am grateful the metal trays were already distressed and were not dented in any way. I understand we are in difficult times and have to use alternate shipping companies but this was not a good way to deliver a package.
This is a royal P.I.T.A. I never requested this site and can't get rid of it. HORRIBLE!!!!!
It's difficult if not impossible to find advertised items, then Prices are deceiving.
I bought the “Wooden Footed Cellar Tray” which is a cute tray....BUT, for 29.99 I didn’t expect to have to attach the handles myself!!! The handles came unattached along with screws, nuts, and a cheap wrench!! Really??? I’m so glad I didn’t wrap the box and give it as a gift!! I would have been so embarrassed!! I could have bought something similar for a lot less at Hobby Lobby and not have to put it together! Sorry, not impressed at all!
I ordered on Oct 2. I was told it would ship within ten days and that I would receive an email when it ships. Today is the 18th. I have not received my order, nor have I received an email saying it’s on the way. Order # 150125307 This will be the one and only time I will order from you, as this is totally unacceptable. Other people manage to ship when they say they will. Paula Landers
Bingo board steal?!?! Of course, If you’re talking about my money. The board is advertised with pictures showing the item as a full panel with a frame. In the description it states two pieces. I was under the impression that the board and the frame would come separately. Not true, the item comes in two pieces so the two sides don’t line up and there was damage to the item. What a waste of money. I was offered 50 percent off to keep the item and agreed. I wish I hadn’t. Who wants to hang this garbage in their home. I’ll attach a picture. Beware!! Not as pictured.
I love a lot of the things they feature but also find great frustration with this company. If you are sending a txt to feature a product, why are you out of the item before you send the txt out? I think this is a bait and switch tactic that is unacceptable
I ordered the Mora Swedish Floor clock. Online it looks beautiful and at a good price. However, just beware that the clock is made of some type of lightweight cardboard like material. If I had known that, I would not have purchased it. Basically The quality is comparable to a prop in a school play. I’m all for achieving a certain look, but maintaining an acceptable level of quality is also important to me. The clocks that are advertised in the above pictures prices at a higher price are probably made of real wood, so you’re not getting any deal with this clock. For $200 plus dollars, you’re getting a small clock that works on a AA battery encased in a large cardboard exterior. I’m very disappointed and would return this if I could but the idea of going through that process for a large item like this is disheartening!! I think I will try to though.
I have ordered several items from Decor Steals. I have written you thru your message board several times over the last two weeks with no response regarding my order 150104963. You have not kept me updated on estimated time of delivery. My account just says “pending”. I’ve held up buying fall decor from a local nursery for your item. Since you won’t respond to my messages, maybe this will get your attention. If you don’t or won’t get the item I ordered, then I would like a refund issued.
Big disappointment
I'm not real pleased with Decor Steals right now. In the past I've been very pleased with the items I've ordered and the service. However I placed an order on June 21st, it showed it would be sent out in 3 business days. After a couple of weeks of not hearing anything I emailed and was told it was a popular item and more were sold than expected but it'd be shipped out soon. It's now the 12th of July and still nothing, it shows pending on their site. I'm not too impressed that they didn't take it upon themselves to notify me of the delay and that they haven't followed up. I've done business with other sites similar to Decor Steals and when something misses it's expected ship date, I'm used to getting a notice. I'm not sure if I will continue to do business with Decor Steals if this is how I'm treated as a customer.
Decor Steals is rated 4.57 based on 3,063 reviews