Decor Steals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Decor Steals
Read Decor Steals Reviews

About Decor Steals:

Decor Steals is a daily deal site featuring 3 new home decor products every day! Our steals only last 24 hours (or while supplies last) so don't wait!

Tell us how Decor Steals made you happy
I’ve been a long time customer of Decor Steals. I love the items that I gave however, I recently purchased the Vintage Farmhouse Kitchen Rack but it’s not at all what I expected. I want to return but there is no return guidelines anywhere on website...? This bugs me. Typically with other types of online shopping it’s an easy process allowing you to print a shipping label. Instead I’ve got to send an online form asking a series of questions and a photo? Annoyed
Plus yesterday I received a super cute Reclaimed Wooden Wall Clock. Installed batteries and the hour hand just hangs there....Ugh! So, once again I go thru this process. Why do you not have a customer service phone number?? It would really make this process more consumer friendly and helpful! Again very annoyed......
Bingo board steal?!?! Of course, If you’re talking about my money. The board is advertised with pictures showing the item as a full panel with a frame. In the description it states two pieces. I was under the impression that the board and the frame would come separately. Not true, the item comes in two pieces so the two sides don’t line up and there was damage to the item. What a waste of money. I was offered 50 percent off to keep the item and agreed. I wish I hadn’t. Who wants to hang this garbage in their home. I’ll attach a picture. Beware!! Not as pictured.
I ordered the Mora Swedish Floor clock. Online it looks beautiful and at a good price. However, just beware that the clock is made of some type of lightweight cardboard like material. If I had known that, I would not have purchased it. Basically The quality is comparable to a prop in a school play. I’m all for achieving a certain look, but maintaining an acceptable level of quality is also important to me. The clocks that are advertised in the above pictures prices at a higher price are probably made of real wood, so you’re not getting any deal with this clock. For $200 plus dollars, you’re getting a small clock that works on a AA battery encased in a large cardboard exterior. I’m very disappointed and would return this if I could but the idea of going through that process for a large item like this is disheartening!! I think I will try to though.
Posted a review about a wreath I just purchased that I was unhappy with and surprise surprise my review was not published for customers to see. Disappointing! The wreath was dingy and not as pictured... every single picture of this wreath is pictured with a tobacco basket although it is not included with the wreath. It is a piece of junk that looks like it came from the dollar store and if it wasn't for the expense of shipping to return I would be sending back. Always have had great experience with Decor Steals until now. Will think twice about ordering from them again.
Wish I could give 0 stars. Olive branches were not as pictured or expected. Very unhappy with this purchase and I do NOT recommend these. Emailed customer service, but they did not offer any help. They basically told me too bad and that I am stuck with them. I won’t be shopping with this company again.
I'm not real pleased with Decor Steals right now. In the past I've been very pleased with the items I've ordered and the service. However I placed an order on June 21st, it showed it would be sent out in 3 business days. After a couple of weeks of not hearing anything I emailed and was told it was a popular item and more were sold than expected but it'd be shipped out soon. It's now the 12th of July and still nothing, it shows pending on their site. I'm not too impressed that they didn't take it upon themselves to notify me of the delay and that they haven't followed up. I've done business with other sites similar to Decor Steals and when something misses it's expected ship date, I'm used to getting a notice. I'm not sure if I will continue to do business with Decor Steals if this is how I'm treated as a customer.
Off & on again love affair w/ products. Always quality but prices keep going up quite a bit. Located the same products elsewhere for much less.
Nice products. Reasonable prices. Provide decorating ideas. Would like to see more options other than farmhouse decor.
I love a lot of the things they feature but also find great frustration with this company. If you are sending a txt to feature a product, why are you out of the item before you send the txt out? I think this is a bait and switch tactic that is unacceptable
I won't be ordering from Decor Steals any longer. Every time I order something it comes with missing parts or damaged. I ordered several things and nothing has been as seen in pictures. My last two orders came both damaged. Ordered the Jackolantern buckets and they came smashed in, next ordered the 3 fall boxes and design is peeling off the boxes . I have been shipped several things with missing screws or parts. You need more quality control in your shipping department or I am just the unlucky person.
Highly disapponted!! I bought them thining they were bowels - they are no bigger then my thumb!!!!!!!!!! :-(
What the heck!!?? What good are these!?
I was on the wait list for the LED Glowing Candles, set of 2. They were featured yesterday and sold out before I saw them. I was never notified that they had come back in stock, so what is the purpose of being on a waiting list????? Very poor customer service!
I have ordered several items from Decor Steals. I have written you thru your message board several times over the last two weeks with no response regarding my order 150104963. You have not kept me updated on estimated time of delivery. My account just says “pending”. I’ve held up buying fall decor from a local nursery for your item. Since you won’t respond to my messages, maybe this will get your attention. If you don’t or won’t get the item I ordered, then I would like a refund issued.
I would never have a paid $44 for that wreath. It was pictured with a white basket and that’s what I thought I was buying for $44 - the wreath and the basket it was hung in. Totally disappointed. The wreath for $44 it was not a steal
Big disappointment
The bark exterior is done really nicely and I love the rustic center rod with bird perched on the branch - just so cute. It’s smaller in overall size so it doesn’t takeover the countertop. Only wish is that the trays spun/movable. Great product with unique style at great price!
Decor Steals 5 star review on 28th August 2020
Always great products at great prices! 10:15 steals is my favorite text of the day!
There were to many lanterns ... 2 very large and 2 smaller ones and a Very large candle holder ...In addition I received the 3 candle holders that you attach to the wall ... they look like 3 large arms... it should have been either been a one large lantern and candle holder or 2 small lanterns etc. I think you get what I’m saying .... I gave everything away - I kept the 2 small lanterns and the 2 wire produce baskets . I was very disappointed ... I wish I received more of a mix of items ..... don’t know if I would do it again....
I’ve ordered several single items from you and have always been happy ....Unfortunately not this time ...☹️☹️☹️
I just received my surprise box, 6 items, and happy with 5 of the 6 as one item was broken. I immediately reached out to customer service and asked for a replacement item. They offered me a 10% refund and told me to glue the piece together.

Really disappointed, as I have purchased in the past and love the products until this point.
I've always been pleased with my purchases. My last purchase was not what expected, but they were quick to fix the mistake. Thank you Decor Steals for taking action and fixing it. I will always buy from here when I can !
Decor Steals is rated 4.59 based on 3,016 reviews