Dell Insights

Dell have a Customer Happiness Grade of C. Customers love their customer service but are unhappy with their refunds.

C
Happiness Grade
C

Price - Average

61.90%
Industry Average
" Limited stock but really good prices on all items if you can be flexible as to your needs. "
- J R M Bespoke Properties Ltd
Write your review on Dell
B-

Delivery - Fast

71.43%
Industry Average
" I ordered a laptop 3in1 device from Dell. It took a couple of weeks to arrive because they had to build it for me. I was kept updated with progress and knew when to expect delivery. I've had the device for a few months now and couldn't be happier. It was easy to set up and it is very easy to use. It think it is great, better than my employer provided laptop! "
- Mrs Short
" Good products and quick delivery "
- James
" DonĀ“t by Dell - they lie about delivery and after you have paid they tell you your goods will not arrive as advertised in stock items 24 to 48 hours! My delivery time is 3 weeks and every day it changes to a day later - bought the camera for my nieces birthday and she will receive it next year if she is lucky - Dell is a bad rep. "
E

Refunds - Difficult

40.00%
Industry Average
" In the end, after emailing them several times about the documents need for a vat refund got told that they will not be able to refund it. "
- Anonymous
" I waited 2 weeks for them to contact me only to say that they could not get the parts anymore!!!! I am now waiting for my refund. "
- Anonymous
" no one could handle the case, and it took me 50 minutes of being bounced around to 8 reps, mostly offshore to get some guarantee of a refund credit once the order ships. "
- Mike
B
78.92%
Industry Average
" I bought a Fantastic laptop from the Dell website. I am so happy and very satisfied with the product. Also the customer service was really amazing. "
- Antony Michael Franklin
" I am very happy with the service and warranty is worth it. "
- Happy Mom with Alienware Warranty
" Bought a replacement computer after being treated very badly by another computer company Compadvance. What a contrast Dell were, so helpful along with a top service, only matched by few other companies, including Amazon "
- Anthony Robert Pic kard