Dell Insights

Dell have a Customer Happiness Grade of C. Customers love their customer service but are unhappy with their refunds.

C

B-

Delivery - Fast

72.73%
Industry Average
" I ordered a laptop 3in1 device from Dell. It took a couple of weeks to arrive because they had to build it for me. I was kept updated with progress and knew when to expect delivery. I've had the device for a few months now and couldn't be happier. It was easy to set up and it is very easy to use. It think it is great, better than my employer provided laptop! "
- Mrs Short
" Good products and quick delivery "
- James
" DonĀ“t by Dell - they lie about delivery and after you have paid they tell you your goods will not arrive as advertised in stock items 24 to 48 hours! My delivery time is 3 weeks and every day it changes to a day later - bought the camera for my nieces birthday and she will receive it next year if she is lucky - Dell is a bad rep. "
E

Refunds - Difficult

39.13%
Industry Average
" This time, I called Dell Support since I received a phone call saying I would be getting a refund on my warranty (a warranty that Dell made me purchase- a whole OTHER story) since Dell apparently had a bug in their software. "
- Jessica
" I plan to return the THING to Dell and get a refund once I receive the return labels from Dell; which they do not ship with the product. "
- Anonymous
" I didn't want a refund, I wanted them to either fix this one or replace it with one that actually works. "
- No Resolution
B
78.40%
Industry Average
" I bought a Fantastic laptop from the Dell website. I am so happy and very satisfied with the product. Also the customer service was really amazing. "
- Antony Michael Franklin
" I am very happy with the service and warranty is worth it. "
- Happy Mom with Alienware Warranty
" Bought a replacement computer after being treated very badly by another computer company Compadvance. What a contrast Dell were, so helpful along with a top service, only matched by few other companies, including Amazon "
- Anthony Robert Pic kard