Dell Refund Reviews

Dell have a Refund Grade of E.

E

E

Refund - Difficult

40.00%
Industry Average
" But due to the ongoing technical difficulties with Dell, while also being in the middle of trying to launch a business from scratch, I missed the 30 day window for returning the item for a refund. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Ellen
" After nearly 4 weeks of diagnostics with all the attempts to salvage this purchase, I returned the item for a full refund. "
posted 2 months ago - jjbunnell
" After the secon one, Dell requested I accept a refund in stead of the TV for a third try. "
posted 2 months ago - A7driver
" The salesman even wrote me back saying to get my refund of the difference, I just have to call customer service. "
posted 3 months ago - Elaine
" In the end, after emailing them several times about the documents need for a vat refund got told that they will not be able to refund it. "
posted 3 months ago - Anonymous
" I waited 2 weeks for them to contact me only to say that they could not get the parts anymore!!!! I am now waiting for my refund. "
posted 3 months ago - Anonymous
" no one could handle the case, and it took me 50 minutes of being bounced around to 8 reps, mostly offshore to get some guarantee of a refund credit once the order ships. "
posted 3 months ago - Mike
" They have no option but refund my battery because my original battery was still in working condition. "
posted 3 months ago - Peter
" Dell agreed they would collect the items and refund. "
posted 4 months ago - John Gale
" - After TRYING to talk/understand on the phone with the guy (he's in INDIA), he said it would take a week (or more) to process this ! I asked about a REFUND instead. "
posted 4 months ago - Tim Caldwell