Dell Refund Reviews

Dell have a Refund Grade of F.

F

E

Refund - Difficult

36.67%
Industry Average
" After about 2 months of back and forward with Dell and shipping returns to purolator, I said screw it I want a full refund. "
posted 1 week ago - Mathieu
" So then he came down to $88 for the repair and offered a $20 refund that would go into effect after I paid for the repair and it was completed. "
posted 1 week ago - William H.
" For anybody considering buying a Dell XPS - DON'T! I've previously owned one of the first model XPS laptops, I had it for 10 years and it was amazing! 2 years ago I attempted to order a new one, it was faulty and returned for refund. "
posted 3 weeks ago - Anonymous
" very bad tech support, premium support sent 3 techs to fix 4 month old system, couldn't fix, so sent in couldn't get parts, offered replacement, not satisfied with offered replacement gave them a choice refund, replace with computer of equal value of my choice or a lawsuit still waiting to hear back "
posted 1 month ago - Jim quillen
" This time, I called Dell Support since I received a phone call saying I would be getting a refund on my warranty (a warranty that Dell made me purchase- a whole OTHER story) since Dell apparently had a bug in their software. "
posted 2 months ago - Jessica
" I plan to return the THING to Dell and get a refund once I receive the return labels from Dell; which they do not ship with the product. "
posted 2 months ago - Anonymous
" I didn't want a refund, I wanted them to either fix this one or replace it with one that actually works. "
posted 3 months ago - No Resolution
" and from the very day I started asking the refund as I was totally not satisfied with the system. "
posted 3 months ago - Anoj Luitel
" I cancelled my order completely and asked for a written confirmation of all of my money, the $2900, to be refunded to me. "
posted 4 months ago - T
" Dell repeatedly refused to refund my money or provide a new replacement. "
posted 4 months ago - Mitch