Dell Refund Reviews

Dell have a Refund Grade of F.

F

E

Refund - Difficult

39.13%
Industry Average
" This time, I called Dell Support since I received a phone call saying I would be getting a refund on my warranty (a warranty that Dell made me purchase- a whole OTHER story) since Dell apparently had a bug in their software. "
posted 1 week ago - Jessica
" I plan to return the THING to Dell and get a refund once I receive the return labels from Dell; which they do not ship with the product. "
posted 3 weeks ago - Anonymous
" I didn't want a refund, I wanted them to either fix this one or replace it with one that actually works. "
posted 4 weeks ago - No Resolution
" and from the very day I started asking the refund as I was totally not satisfied with the system. "
posted 1 month ago - Anoj Luitel
" I cancelled my order completely and asked for a written confirmation of all of my money, the $2900, to be refunded to me. "
posted 2 months ago - T
" Dell repeatedly refused to refund my money or provide a new replacement. "
posted 2 months ago - Mitch
" On multiple occasions they have promised to call me back and just not done it, they repaired my laptop so well that it won't boot at all now, and won't give a refund so I got so worn down by them that I accepted a second repair but now I apparently can't get the repair because my phone number has an international extension. "
posted 2 months ago - Ian Coleman
" I recently purchased a new computer and monitor. The monitor did not come with basic instructions. When I went on line, I saw the same monitor all over the internet for $65.00 less than I paid. I contacted customer support and my sales person, but I received no refund. This is a bad way to do business. "
posted 3 months ago - hardin.michael@sbcglobal.net
" Their website is hopeless their engineer broke my machine and took 2 months to get a refund words cannot describe how bad they are. "
posted 3 months ago - Mr Antony White
" Within 15 months of purchase, three-out-of-three hard drives failed on our OptiPlex 5040 MT workstations. We had Pro Support, next day, onsite service for all three. When the last one failed, Dell told us that they were out of stock, and it would be 12 days to get one. When we asked for a refund of what we paid for Pro Support, as a goodwill gesture, they said they'd have to cancel our Pro Support to give us a refund. "
posted 4 months ago - Anonymous