Dell Refund Reviews

Dell have a Refund Grade of E.

E

E

Refund - Difficult

40.00%
Industry Average
" In the end, after emailing them several times about the documents need for a vat refund got told that they will not be able to refund it. "
posted 1 week ago - Anonymous
" I waited 2 weeks for them to contact me only to say that they could not get the parts anymore!!!! I am now waiting for my refund. "
posted 3 weeks ago - Anonymous
" no one could handle the case, and it took me 50 minutes of being bounced around to 8 reps, mostly offshore to get some guarantee of a refund credit once the order ships. "
posted 3 weeks ago - Mike
" They have no option but refund my battery because my original battery was still in working condition. "
posted 4 weeks ago - Peter
" Dell agreed they would collect the items and refund. "
posted 1 month ago - John Gale
" - After TRYING to talk/understand on the phone with the guy (he's in INDIA), he said it would take a week (or more) to process this ! I asked about a REFUND instead. "
posted 1 month ago - Tim Caldwell
" After about 2 months of back and forward with Dell and shipping returns to purolator, I said screw it I want a full refund. "
posted 2 months ago - Mathieu
" So then he came down to $88 for the repair and offered a $20 refund that would go into effect after I paid for the repair and it was completed. "
posted 2 months ago - William H.
" For anybody considering buying a Dell XPS - DON'T! I've previously owned one of the first model XPS laptops, I had it for 10 years and it was amazing! 2 years ago I attempted to order a new one, it was faulty and returned for refund. "
posted 2 months ago - Anonymous
" very bad tech support, premium support sent 3 techs to fix 4 month old system, couldn't fix, so sent in couldn't get parts, offered replacement, not satisfied with offered replacement gave them a choice refund, replace with computer of equal value of my choice or a lawsuit still waiting to hear back "
posted 3 months ago - Jim quillen