Dell Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dell
Read Dell Reviews

About Dell:

Visit Dell for Laptops, Netbooks, Tablet PCs, Desktops, Mobile Devices, Servers, Storage, Printers, Monitors & Accessories. Technology Solutions & Services. Dell PCs have the latest features and some of the best value prices in the market. Whether you are looking for the latest tablet, slim laptop performance or high powered gaming, Dell provides PCs to meet the need of every demanding customer

us_sales@dell.com

Tell us how Dell made you happy
Dell 5 star review on 25th January 2018
Happy Mom With Alienware Warranty
Dell 2 star review on 6th January 2018
JCN
Dell 1 star review on 4th January 2018
Sachin Gangwar
A+++ so happy with my purchase of a dell latitude laptop
First time I purchased a Dell product was more than a decade ago and I was overly impressed with product quality and service. Nothing has changed. Dell offers product quality, excellent service and value for money. The G7 laptop arrived within a few days. Software up to date, no problems at all. The overall quality of this unit is excellent and performed flawlessly in line with its specifications. It took only 2 minutes over the phone to request and arrange a specific delivery date.
Couldn’t be better - major failure of charging diagnosed as motherboard. Service visit booked and completed on time as advised. Brilliant service..!
Product is good enough
you are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi, I’m Jerry Strother from Dell Financial Services and would like the opportunity to address your concern. Please call or email me at your earliest convenience (512-723-3492 or jerry_strother@dell.com). I look forward to speaking with you.
The laptop arrived in perfect condition.
I purchased an Dell Inspiron 15 7000 Series and the online process was smooth
Limited stock but really good prices on all items if you can be flexible as to your needs.
I received my Dell computer in the mail and it worked just fine, but within a few days, the audio started acting funny. I’m not illiterate with computers and how they work, but I spent a couple of days trying to find the problem. Nothing worked! So I finally called Dell and a very nice customer support lady helped me through the process. Within about an hour a lot of questions, my computer was back, up and running, and putting like a silent kitten. I really appreciated their help, patience and clarity throughout the entire process. I know it depends on who your call is routed to, but I had a very wonderful experience. 10/10 reccommend.
I ordered a laptop 3in1 device from Dell. It took a couple of weeks to arrive because they had to build it for me. I was kept updated with progress and knew when to expect delivery. I've had the device for a few months now and couldn't be happier. It was easy to set up and it is very easy to use. It think it is great, better than my employer provided laptop!
I bought a Fantastic laptop from the Dell website. I am so happy and very satisfied with the product. Also the customer service was really amazing.
Fast and easy ordering. Item are being shipped in different orders with is weird but still in a timely manner. Will buy from again
My son has an Ailenware computer and I am glad that I purchased the extended warranty that includes accidental damage. He slammed his laptop closed on his phone (yeah, I don't how he did that but...) and it was no questions asked. The screen was broken and there were funky lines on the display. We called and Dell over-nighted us a box and label for us to put the computer in and send it to them for repair. The box went overnight back to them. It ended up needing a part that was back ordered so it took longer than normal. They kept us up to date via email on what was going on from the time they they knew by the label that we mailed it until we got it back. All total it was about a week without the computer but it would have been faster if the part was in stock. I am very happy with the service and warranty is worth it.
Dell 5 star review on 25th January 2018
Bought a replacement computer after being treated very badly by another computer company Compadvance. What a contrast Dell were, so helpful along with a top service, only matched by few other companies, including Amazon
The Computer was as it was advertised and they delivered on the date stated.
If you are a business person that travels far and wide, then the Dell is the only option I would recommend. A broken laptop is a disaster and you need help you need it now! No-matter what country you are in! I bought the business 4 year +2years support package and when I did need help they were brilliant. None of this crap about sending your laptop away for a repair. No. Within 24hrs I had an engineer on site to repair the laptop. Even if he did have trouble finding me. But that is another story. I work in forestry throughout Europe so I have always bought the Latitude range which is excellent, especially the way they stand up to the abuse that I put them through. Repairing harvesting machines in the middle of nowhere and clambering up mountains is not something that most laptops have to put up with but for us, it is part of the course including having the laptop being dropped and regularly banged! What really impressed me was the way Dell dealt with a serious problem that happened a couple of months ago. I am at the end of my service contract. I have had the laptop for 5 years. I suddenly had a reoccurring problem that Dell could not sort so after a lot of fault finding sessions they decided to replace the laptop with a similar model free of charge. No arguments. No petty forms to fill in just a professional service. – Your Dell does not work- We cannot find the fault - you have coverage – here is a new laptop! With that kind of service I will always stick with Dell and I will tell to my friends, family and business associates. Okay they are not the cheapest but it all depends on what you want and need.
Good products and quick delivery
top notch service from dell once again
DellCares Thank you so much :) This is why I love Dell, excellent customer service and A++ products!
Dell is rated 1.22 based on 639 reviews