DermalMD Reviews

of reviewers recommend DermalMD
Live Chat
Read DermalMD Reviews

About DermalMD:

At DermalMD we have one vision, to make products that actually work using natural and affordable ingredients. Our team of chemists has worked tirelessly to develop products that fulfill this vision. Our line of products was originally developed by chemists and others who had dermatology backgrounds. We all had skin conditions or similar problems. Us chemists realized that most products just don’t work, and being that we excel in chemistry we were motivated to make products that cure common ailments like rosacea, psoriasis, and acne. Unlike the plethora of products on the market today that are seemingly high end but with cheap and ineffective ingredients, the DermalMD® line of products contains only the best beauty serums and treatments that provide real results from all-natural inputs.

Our products will never contain Triclosan, Sodium Laureth sulfate, Siloxanes, Petrolatum, PEG compounds, Parfum (a.k.a. fragrance), Parabens, Formaldehyde-releasing preservatives, Dibutyl phthalate, DEA-related ingredients, Coal tar dyes, or BHA and BHT. Additionally, our products are available exclusively online to maintain our standard of quality and to guarantee their effectiveness.

support@dermalmd.com

DermalMD
8201 Peters Road suite #1000

I tried almost all of these except for the even tone serum. They definitely have the same no smell to all of them which is weird, but they all work GREAT. I tried SkinCeuticals and used to use them every day but these serums are way better. Their packaging isn't so great, but the serums/creams work great.
I received a sample of this from my dermatologist and am hooked. Been using this religiously.
It's crazy how there are so many products that dont work. I wasted hundreds of dollars trying new things, companies selling dreams. This line REALLY works, expensive but when you factor in all the cheap beauty products you buy that dont work, you actually save.
My husband has this crazy skin regimen/ routine. I use to make fun of him, but people were saying he looks younger than me which is crazy because he us WAY older. I than ordered Dermalmd and got similar results.
By far my favorite serum is the vaginal tightening serum. I've almost tried all the serums, I don't have psoriasis or rosacea but heard that its deeply moisturizing and healing treatment so used it anyway. Great results.
I work for a dermatology office, and they recommend the in-office creams, serums, and treatments first that they make the most profit from. Lastly, they will recommend DermalMD. The reality is DermalMD works better, a lot better but the Dermatologist won't make much from the sale. DermalMD needs to work on vendor relations and profit share so that way we can recommend these more. Besides that, they have 5-star treatments.
Thanks for your feedback, Gracie. Yes, our philosophy was quality over profits. We focus on the quality of the products, which is why we have some of the best products at the best prices in the world. Our prices will eventually go up, but our focus was always quality first. We are currently working with Dermatologists now to have them more successfully implement our products in their practice. Believe it or not, most sales we get from Dermatologists are from referrals and they don't even carry the product!
My dermatologist recommended this product line, so bought a few different serums. I am amazed at how there are many other products being marketed heavily that don't work. These are the only products have tried that actually are effective and work. It took a very expensive doctor's appointment to find this out, a shame that other less quality products out there are promoted and marketed when most of them if not all don't work. DermalMD by far is a miracle serum, and works excellent.
I love their customer service. Received the wrong order and they responded within the hour with an apology and return label. Got the replacement product right away. I tried their wrinkle serum, and the stretch mark they both work great and waiting to see the results from the scar as I just started today.
I work for a dermatologist office, and this product line is highly recommended. I've personally used it and had AMAZING results. They do need to expand their product line because they don't offer any scrubs or face washes. While all of their products are top quality, they should try to make more!
Tightening Serum is by far the best product I have ever used for tightening "down there". It really really works! Me and my husband been married for 10 years and he noticed an improvement without me telling him anything. He actually commented on it!
Used the Acne Serum for two weeks and acne is almost totally gone. I had the worse case of acne, and always had the worst in school. Now almost totally gone where people don't notice my acne at all. Some of the reviews mention white residue, not true its a clear serum. You just don't have to load it on or use too much. I use it at night time before sleep, and that works best with some spot treatment during day time. I am so happy with the results I could cry, nothing else worked.
Thank you very much for your feedback, and yes you don't have to use that much of the serum. Many people think that using more will increase the efficacy of the serum, when actually it doesn't make a difference (especially with this product). Only a thin layer needs to be applied to the entire face. Night time is the best for this as we actually perspire and sweat a lot during the night which will increase sebum production (what causes pimples). The serum prevents this.
My psoriasis is under control and I am having a peaceful and itchiness free life.
Having less eyebrows is one thing and having a few is totally different I was the few one but now things are growing well.
Hi, glad you had a good experience with our product. I am assuming you used the eyelash serum for your eyebrows instead? We heard from several satisfied clients that they did this with results. It's an off label treatment the way you use the eyelash serum, nonetheless happy that you have great results with your eyebrow growth as well. Our chemists are looking into this, and the possibility of creating a new serum for the eyebrows only. Awesome it worked for you!
Sunburn really sunburn was gone in a week, dermalmd skin lightening serum
Our lightening serum is for face lightening, and not for shortening the life of sunburns / burned skin. Although some users report this helps, we don't recommend it since its off label. Try using pure aloe instead, works much better for sunburns. The lightening serum only lightens dark skin.
I am 60 using dermalmd psoriasis serum for more than a year I wish this product was there when I was young. Very good work.
I used to have rashes in my thighs I applied Blemish lotion in a day all gone.
My face was full of acne scars thanks to dermalmd Blemish serum and I used to apply turmeric paste too..
My hyperpigmentation issues is no more.
My sister used dermalmd stretch mark lotion I and some of it was still there I had them on arms but now they are gone.
Perfect friend when you need to remove pimple over night. This brand is great.
DermalMD is rated 4.82 based on 271 reviews