Designhill Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Designhill

Tell us how Designhill made you happy

""Designhill was an amazing experience. I was skeptical about the quality of the design submissions I would receive but they were fantastic and high quality. I chose this site because I wanted to expand my thinking about the possibilities for a logo and this process certainly opened up my mind to other design ideas. We had 50+ Designers participating and 250+ design submissions. I would also like to point out that the technology of the site is extremely user friendly and intuitive. Well done Designhill !!""
"Designhill is the best place to brand your business. I just love designhill. The team is supportive. Thank you DESIGNHILL...!!!!"
"Designhill is a great platform for graphic design. Supportive team with lots of options, hundreds of designs from different designers, reasonable price. I just say great services, I love it."
"Pay attention to this site, incompetent designs make copied logos that win, this site is a real scam."
Designhill is rated 4.60 based on 25 reviews