Destiny Carries LFG Reviews

of reviewers recommend Destiny Carries LFG
Email, Live Chat
Read Destiny Carries LFG Reviews

About Destiny Carries LFG:

Destiny Carries And LFG offers a community of experts who offer carries and raid assistance for Destiny on all gaming consoles, including Xbox, PS4, and PC

Destiny Carries LFG Reviews | 29th October 2019
Destiny Carries LFG Reviews | 30th October 2019
Destiny Carries LFG Reviews | 30th October 2019
Destiny Carries LFG Reviews | 31st October 2019
Destiny Carries LFG Reviews | 1st November 2019
Destiny Carries LFG Reviews | 1st November 2019
Destiny Carries LFG Reviews | 3rd November 2019
More Photos & Videos
Thanks LFG for getting me the Outbreak Perfected in super quick time! I would have never got this gun without LFG help - thank you!
Took a little over a week to get started but once it begins, the service is completed very quickly!
Great service by, any chance if possible to add special requests in the store like farming specific weapon god rolls would be great.
Very smooth transaction. The carry was completed in less then 24 hours from placing the order. Only took them 2-3 hours of actual playing. Customer support was responsive and clear.
Great service quick response and completion. Will use this service again. Thank you.
These guys are awesome. The best prizes, the best communication and the fastest service, 2 hours only for the boost. I´ll repeat with them for sure.
Quick and easy transaction. Will use their services again. Thank you very much
Very fast, patient and professional.
Fast and efficient. Customer support was incredibly fast and helpful.
Will be using them again.
This is the best Destiny Carries site I have see and had the pleasure to use. I have use just about all of them. Hand down they are better. They respond to messenger, email and phone. None of the other sites do that. I have waited from other site days for a response. Destiny Carries LFG also has such a awesome website too. They are the best site out there. If I were you I would check them out and you too will be amazed.
Super awesome customer service. I could not believe how fast they did my carry. Easy to contact and friendly.
Was completed very quickly. I would definitely reccomend.
Awesome job they made me and my son proud. They got him his mountaintop and recluse. My son is sick and can’t play much and was trying so hard to get those weapons. Awesome work y’all
I had it 3 hours after my command. Really fast !!
Quick and easy, would recommend to anyone.
Super awesome customer service. Total professionalism. You can’t go wrong with these guys!
For those that are asking if this is a scam site, it is not. They have top notch customer service, and the people who work on your account, are very attentive. I have Essential tremors in my hands and it can get pretty hard sometimes aiming. These guys provided me a way of obtaining something I knew I could not get because of my issue. Great job guys!!
They must have a waiting list, I had to wait, but they got my order done in one day, and I couldn’t be happier.
Issues at first however these were quickly rectified by the team.
The team are great at communicating and all items received.
Very kind and really helpful
Destiny Carries LFG is rated 4.89 based on 74 reviews