Destiny Carries LFG Reviews

1-321-5291922

support@destinycarrieslfg.com

12700 66th Street

Tell us how Destiny Carries LFG made you happy
These guys are awesome. The best prizes, the best communication and the fastest service, 2 hours only for the boost. I´ll repeat with them for sure.
Quick and easy transaction. Will use their services again. Thank you very much
Very fast, patient and professional.
Fast and efficient. Customer support was incredibly fast and helpful.
Will be using them again.
This is the best Destiny Carries site I have see and had the pleasure to use. I have use just about all of them. Hand down they are better. They respond to messenger, email and phone. None of the other sites do that. I have waited from other site days for a response. Destiny Carries LFG also has such a awesome website too. They are the best site out there. If I were you I would check them out and you too will be amazed.
Super awesome customer service. I could not believe how fast they did my carry. Easy to contact and friendly.
Was completed very quickly. I would definitely reccomend.
Awesome job they made me and my son proud. They got him his mountaintop and recluse. My son is sick and can’t play much and was trying so hard to get those weapons. Awesome work y’all
I had it 3 hours after my command. Really fast !!
Quick and easy, would recommend to anyone.
Super awesome customer service. Total professionalism. You can’t go wrong with these guys!
For those that are asking if this is a scam site, it is not. They have top notch customer service, and the people who work on your account, are very attentive. I have Essential tremors in my hands and it can get pretty hard sometimes aiming. These guys provided me a way of obtaining something I knew I could not get because of my issue. Great job guys!!
They must have a waiting list, I had to wait, but they got my order done in one day, and I couldn’t be happier.
Issues at first however these were quickly rectified by the team.
The team are great at communicating and all items received.
Very kind and really helpful
Once they got to my order took about a day to do the full Mountaintop quest. 10/10 would recommend and use again!
thanks! I am happy!
We are glad to hear you are happy!
Timely and professional. Very well run.
good service,the Customer Service so kind
next time i will back again
Even when things were going haywire on the website, the person I contacted helped me thru all of my questions, and there were many, but made me feel appreciated!
Destiny Carries LFG is rated 4.85 based on 75 reviews