Destiny Carries LFG Reviews

of reviewers recommend Destiny Carries LFG
Email, Live Chat
Read Destiny Carries LFG Reviews

About Destiny Carries LFG:

Destiny Carries And LFG offers a community of experts who offer carries and raid assistance for Destiny on all gaming consoles, including Xbox, PS4, and PC

1-321-5291922

support@destinycarrieslfg.com

12700 66th Street

Tell us how Destiny Carries LFG made you happy
Super awesome customer service. Total professionalism. You can’t go wrong with these guys!
For those that are asking if this is a scam site, it is not. They have top notch customer service, and the people who work on your account, are very attentive. I have Essential tremors in my hands and it can get pretty hard sometimes aiming. These guys provided me a way of obtaining something I knew I could not get because of my issue. Great job guys!!
Once they got to my order took about a day to do the full Mountaintop quest. 10/10 would recommend and use again!
Very trustworthy website, got what I ordered kinda fast.
I have used a lot of Destiny Boosting site and I have to say what a difference Destiny Carries LFG is compared to the compitition. My carry was done in 5 hour after paying for it. N NOW THAT IS SERVICE. I tested them out first by hitting the on the chat at all times of the day and night. Everytime they were there and responded. I can't say enough good things about them. There order tracking system is also amazing. Email notification from order to order in que for booster, booster hast the order, Expert is about to start and expert has finished the order. THAT IS OUTSTANDING SERVICE. I will be back over and over. Great job guys.
Pleased.excellent service.recommended
Awesome to work with, fast and easy. Thank you.
Quick and easy, would recommend to anyone.
They must have a waiting list, I had to wait, but they got my order done in one day, and I couldn’t be happier.
Issues at first however these were quickly rectified by the team. The team are great at communicating and all items received.
A little delay, but overall very satisfied with service.
Very professional and well run with excellent communication
Destiny Carries LFG is rated 4.92 based on 62 reviews