Dharma Bums Yoga and Activewear Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dharma Bums Yoga and Activewear

mat.guthrie@dharmabums.com

Tell us how Dharma Bums Yoga and Activewear made you happy
Dharma Bums leggings are very soft to touch and feel wonderful on the skin. They suck you in but in a good and comfortable way.
I've purchased five pairs of leggings and a sports top. Every single item is very well made and comfortable to wear, not to mention cool-looking. I had to return an item once, and there was no hassle with the process. I can (and have) recommended Dharma Bums to anyone looking for ethically-made, flattering, functional and comfortable exercise gear.
Love my new Dharma Bums leggings - with added pockets! Ordered two pairs, long and cropped - great fit. Delivery only took two days!
I only wear Dharma Bums leggings now! I love the fit, they are the most comfortable leggings I have worn. And all the beautiful colours and designs! Love, love, love them.
Love my new yoga pants with pockets 😀❤️
Love the prints but unfortunately leggings are small sizing for a medium, which I normally wear in other brands, and very tight-waisted. I then saw I can't exchange for size up as they were on sale. :(
Also the crop top had inserts that seemed super small and just moved around and didn't fill the space they were in so I took them out and noticed they are an XXS/XS in a size L crop, very strange.
Sadly don't think I'd order again.
I couldn't believe how fast I received my purchases. The quality & fit is amazing ,I would highly recommend Dharma Bums to everyone
lovely feel as all dharma
did not wear sirena at this stage but the will be perfect
Incredible QUALITY & superior fit. LOVE LOVE LOVE !!
I absolutely love everything about this company. They have the most beautiful printed leggings that feel like butter and are not transparent at all. The bras are supporting and pretty as well. I love that the company is ethical: the workers fairly paid, the material is recycled plastic or organic cotton, and the factories are as low impact as possible.
Loving my leggings awesome quality 🌟😊
Beautiful quality fabric, lovely colour. I was a little unsure of which size to get based on experience with other brands but I followed the sizing chart and they fit like a glove.
These leggings run big in size. Bought M And they end up sliding down. My normal size is 12.
My daughter bought me tights & relaxed black top as a gift. I loved both items but top was too big, returned for smaller size after ringing to check xsmall was available as was told had just received a shipment & had plenty of that size in stock. A week later I received email saying that top was out of stock & instead was sent a gift voucher for $40 (top was on sale when original was purchased). The same day relaxed top popped up on my ipad so I clicked on the link and was able to purchase however it was at the full price of $60. I loved the top so I repurchased at the full price but was disappointed that Dharma Bums didn’t honour the exchange at the sale price instead stating it was out of stock, even after my prior phone to check if the correct size was in stock!
look good and feel great!
The Ellis/Ella bras are so comfy and beautiful. Thanks for using biodegradable mailers
Lovely fabric. Got yoga pants shortened. Nice look.
I love everything about Dharma Bums! Their clothing is beautiful and ethically made. It fits very well It's very important that the workers are paid at least a living wage. I also love that their factories and production makes as minimal an impact as far as possible. The packaging is also compostable!
Love these tights have worn them during Pilates, high cardio and weight training they don't move and are super comfy.
Have only bought the tree of life jumper in silver. XL I love it. Fit was great and quality excellent. Leggings next on the list.
Dharma Bums Yoga and Activewear is rated 4.59 based on 170 reviews