Dharma Bums Yoga and Activewear Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dharma Bums Yoga and Activewear

mat.guthrie@dharmabums.com

Tell us how Dharma Bums Yoga and Activewear made you happy
Gorgeous as described!
The only problem I have is with the laser cut tights that I got, every time I pull them up the little holes tear bigger, not sure if this should be happening. Other than that they are great!
Prompt delivery and beautiful to wear
Beautiful, comfy clothing that feels so good to wear
I have been purchasing Dharma Bums for years and the original ones I purchased are still perfect. The most recent pieces made from recycled plastic are incredibly comfortable. I love that I can buy ethical gym wear and the delivery is SO fast!
I am so amazed at how good they look and feel. The tights feel like a second skin. Most comfortable tights I have ever had.
A big positive for me is these leggings are made from recycled materials. I care about the environment
Fit - Excellent
Quality - Excellent
Service - Outstanding. I had to call for advice and it was such a pleasant experience.
I have points to use and am not sure how to redeem them thanks
Really comfy but really too short for long legs like mine. Should have got a size down also . But they are lovely and soft and the prints are great. Service great and quick delivery . Thanks guys
I purchased full length leggings, wonder luxe shorts and the side-tie white singlet. Excellent fast service and beautiful, high quality, ethical clothing. The fit is perfect in the leggings and shorts. The white singlet is more clingy and shiny that I hoped but still nice. The lotus flower design on the leggings is really gorgeous.
This is my first purchase and I love the comfort of the Activewear. Would definitely recommend your activewear
Wife love the patterns, fit perfectly.
Ordered three pairs of tights, Love Love Love them
Great leggings! Best fit ever. Very comfortable and not restrictive. Will buy more!
luv the prints and luv the fit!
I have recently bought 2 pairs of leggings and am really happy with them - the fit, the feel and the fun of wearing such gorgeous prints.
Love the feel of the material and the shape it gives my booty (so does my husband..btw :)
Beautiful quality, fit and feel. I’m a complete yoga wear convert!
The shipping was fast and it was a lovely experience :) Products as advertised and love the range.
Love this yoga tights amazing feel beautiful true to size highly recommend.
Dharma Bums Yoga and Activewear is rated 4.61 based on 36 reviews