Dharma Bums Yoga and Activewear Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dharma Bums Yoga and Activewear

mat.guthrie@dharmabums.com

Tell us how Dharma Bums Yoga and Activewear made you happy
Love the fabric and the fact that they are made sustainably.
They fit well and feel beautiful.
Especially love the creative designs
FANTASTIC products, prompt efficient service.
Love Dharma bums!!!!
I have a sweater and 3 pairs of leggings from recylced materials. The fit is amazing and very supportive. Love the styling and prints! I recommend this company without hesitation.
There is no customer service. I have emailed 3 times - no response. I have commenced numerous chat sessions with them and they do not respond.
I have requested a contact number - still waiting to hear.

Extremely frustrated and disappointed.
Loving the outfits I brought. Wish I just ordered the size Above what I normally get from you as where it stretches it goes a bit white.
I bought 2 pairs of pants. Firstly LOVE them!! The fit, the lift and tuck and are so comfortable. No pinching or rolling, they move so well with me they feel like a second skin, I use them for yoga and running. Great pockets that are deep enough, nothing falls out. Also, and this is a biggie, I dont see them on everyone, they are unique and I get a ton of compliments and where did you get them questions. The shipping was fast-even here to the USA. Will defo buy again
Avoid at all costs

The company operates in contravention of Australian Consumer Law with regards to sale items.

I requested a refund numerous times for ill fitting (not to small or too big) and the company only offering exchange or store credit. Obviously if it doesn’t fit your body why would you want more?!

Have had to refer company to ACCC as a starting point to get what I’m legally entitled to.

Avoid at all costs
Comfortable and colourful. A stylish addition to any workout
Love my new activewear they feel so comfortable and supportive!
I love Dharma Bums. The fit, fabric everything is really good. I also like the fact that it does good to the environment.
The leggings are very soft to the touch and extremely comfortable to work out in - l do yoga and walk a lot. The colours are very much as advertised and they wash up super well in cold water.
Very comfortable, and true to size
Dhamabums is the best sport leggings you could ever find! They’re all my favorite! Fit great and so comfortable! I have 8 leggings from this bands and they’re all amazing, got tons of compliments every time I wear it on my circus class!

Anyway my latest order was disappointed, I ordered La Sirena Foil 7/8 Legging - Black - Small. I tried it on and it was so big on the waist area and it wasn’t hold on the hip properly so every time I move it was falling down to my bum, I was so disappointed because I love the print on the leggings so much and I can’t return or exchange it because it was a sale item... all the other leggings I have always fit great I don’t know why this one came with a different quality
These tights are described as "sculpting" but do absolutely nothing to smooth or sculpt - in fact, they're the most unflattering tights I've ever bought. The fabric is thin, a little shiny and skims over the body rather than providing any support which highlights every lump, bump and imperfection. Certainly comfortable, but not sculpting or supportive. Unfortunately, purchased on sale and they don't refund or exchange so I've wasted my money.
Great choice of styles and colours, very comfortable
I am so in love with your products.
So comfortable and love the different patterns. Its So difficult not to buy something on your website.
Thanks for an amazing product and great service every time.
Love your products! Love that you are passionate about being an ethical company. Will continue to buy from you in the future.
Beautiful clothes. Thank you so much for making long (spin) shorts, which stay put and don't ride up when active! A much better length for us older girls rather than other companies' teeny weeny shorts!
Pass the squat test! Beautiful floral patterns and super comfy.
Love the patterns and the sizing is spot on. Love that it is recycled materials - just wish they could be Australian made
Dharma Bums Yoga and Activewear is rated 4.59 based on 249 reviews