DHgate.com Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Returns Process
Could Be Better

Tell us how DHgate.com made you happy
Please be carreful !!! they r big THIEFS!!!
Dhgate toke my money two times for a product!!!
one time when i order and didnt came and one time after dispute!
they think for solve dispute its right to take money from my acount without any aprouve !!!!
Total scam! Doesn’t deserve even 1 star. Dress came looking nothing like the image which I later found out was stolen from a legit site. Would not refund unless returned at my expense and even when I did send it, it was sent back to me again. No refund and no response to my emails and messages. Any positive reviews are most definitely paid for. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM DH GATE. It will just leave you sad and angry that there are people out there who do this as a business.
***Scam Alert *** Ordered several items and tracked them being shipped to several different addresses in several different states... If you take a chance with dh gate, use your credit card so you can dispute the transaction when you also get scammed....
Site is a straight up scam
Site is a straight up scam. I ordered some things, was showing delivered, never recieved them. After that ordered an item and this time the seller never even bothered to ship it. Only got double talk from online chat. Never got penny of my money back. Alixexpress us the better way to go. DON'T BUY FROM THIS COMPANY, THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF.
Scam....! ! ! Be aware. I have ordered a product with order no 3180301421 on 26th Jan 2020. This order never arrived. neither they gave me a refund nor they gave me the product. These chinese companies are a total Scam and waste of time and Money.
They will copy and paste their patent reply without even reading this review.
Do not order from them and stay away. They are a total Scam.
Like many of the other reviews If you order something from 3 items from a seller on their site they may send you 1 of the items and you may get a seller that will email you letting you know they sent out multiple shipments if you do not get an email you will never get the other items and DHGATE will release the payment and everything is automate you will not get to talk to a real person ever. You are more likely to be scammed than to get your merchandise! Order a 3 park of mask got 1 and it was not the one that was pictured on the site paid 20 dollars for one cheap mask!
Be careful when using DHGATE!
The seller of the store Luxurybrand14 is a scammer. Although I paid over $100 and bought the shoes.

The delivery number provided by the seller was a very cheap socks.

I've been scammed before, so nowadays I do a thorough shipping check.

I think I should get rid of this seller from DHGATE.

Because of these bad sellers, the reliability of the entire site is low.
Scam... Scam... Scam! Never received my orders and when I tried to get my money refunded your website keeps looping and redirecting me to main page. What a waste of my time and money.
Ordered 22 items, received 2. Got refund for one item, nothing else. My e-mails to customer service are ignored. This is a SCAM! STAY AWAY!!!
Ordered Chainsaw only received the empty blade, impossible to reach HDgate, I would never use them again.
All of my orders were delivered to different addresses with tracking numbers not related to the orders. I tried to address this problem to DHgate with no success. I had to contact my credit card company to address this matter to DHGate. I am now disputing all orders thru my credit card company to get my money back. Very dishonest company.
Do NOT buy from this scam of a company. They advertised a large outdoor projection system, available in sizes from 100" - 150". I ordered the 150" projector and screen. It came with a mini projector, that will only work for 24" - 60" projection, and literally, a sheet for the screen. The exact same products I received from them are listed for sale on their own website for a total of $45.76, and I was charged $131.43. I sent them pictures of the items I received, along with pictures from their OWN website listing the prices and asking for a refund of the different, which was over $80.00. They offered me $10.00, even with all of that proof of being overcharged, even based on their own website! I'm so angry!! Going to dispute the charge with my credit card company. Ridiculous!!!
Ordered 3 sweatsuits, paid hundreds and waited months!! When package came it was a pair of socks! Screw DHgate, never again will I use this site, deleting the app
Terrible service. Did not receive the ordered item worth 500 dollars and no refund. Will never ever come back to this awful website
I placed an order and was notified that the item was priced wrong. They offered to refund my money and only gave me half. I’m out about $30. The seller says to contact the company but there is no one anywhere to contact.
A lot of scams!! I'm in the USA. I ordered shoes from DHgates. I kept checking the tracking on them and it says that it was delivered to an address in a different state then mine. I sent the seller 3 message, I waited 3 weeks and no response! So I requested a refund and was denied. They came and wanted to offer me a partial refund!?! The seller don't even have the store on DHgates anymore!
No you’re not sorry DHgate This company is horrible in every way. Please do not take these reviews lightly because you’ll hate yourself for being told by all of us not to engage with DHgate because we Warned yo ass not to. I’m not wasting character on listed seller names because none are good. It’s been months I haven’t gotten my items or my approved refund. Use Alibaba.com or even the man with the beedy eyes the corner you’ll will have a better outcome. DHgate sellers completely disappear Customer service is all automated no real live chats can’t call don’t respond to email nothing. I hope DHgate goes out of business and stop robbing ppl
I had 3 swimsuits come from a very good vendor within good timing. I would order from that vendor again.
We ordered an above the ground swimming pool in May for the granddaughters birthday June 18th. It didn't make it in time for that..here we are almost the end of July and it still isn't here! Summer will soon be over, so I am not hopeful it will make it at all..in fact when I went to track the order. It says it has expired.
RUN BEFORE YOUR MONEY IS TAKEN AND YOU DONT GET YOUR GOODS!

Two different sellers no goods, DHgate are the shittest company I have every used beyond disgusted!

Sellers took over a week to “send” my items them received my “tracking” number followed this arrived in Australia said it had been DELIVERED was sent to a different adress rang Australia post for them to tell me MY GOODS HAD ANOTHER PERSON ADRESS AND NAME AND NOTHING THEY CAN DO!

I have no items & money taken DHGATE WONT HELP WONT REPLY SELLERS HAVE NOW DELTED THERE STORES WONT REPLY TO MESSAGES AND TO TOP THIS OFF I CANT LOGING ON A COMPUTER BECAUSE MY EMAIL APPARENTLY DOES NOT EXIST.

I WILL PERSONALLY POST REVIEWS ON EVERY SINGLE AVENUE TO MAKE SURE PEOPLE ARE AWARE AND I HAVE ALSO MADE 4 x CHARGE BACKS WOTH THE BANK TO GET MY MONEY BACK AND TAKEN THIS TO THE ACCC.

Order numbers : 3216372760, 3216372368, 3216368496 & 3216345458