Diamond Alloys Reviews

Read Diamond Alloys Reviews

sales@diamondalloys.co.uk

6 Belvue Business Centre, Belvue Road, Northolt, Middlesex,

Tell us how Diamond Alloys made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Great job on my alloys. Professional service, highly recommend.
Fantastic job on refurbishing my alloys and very helpful office staff
They were fab. Nothing was too much trouble. Use them!
Fast service and knowledgeable people. Left my car or two days and received it back having my wheels painted to the exact colour requested. Good as new.
Excellent service and went above and beyond to meet with my tight time schedule.
Friendly service, fast repair, helpful (changed wheel for me). Can't fault them.
May be not the cheapest, but definitely the best. Quick, efficient, nothing too much trouble and an excellent finish.
Great service, quick response and very reasonable prices, what more can you ask for?!
diamond alloys kept me updated with progress and reported immediately other faults before doing the works and on collection the alloys looked great.
only what could have made the extra touch would be a wash of the car but not important for me hence the very good.
Used this company twice and was very impressed with the quality of service and the refurbishment. Well done and would recommend to others.
During refurbishment I was made aware of worn out rear tyers and was offered new tyres at reasonable price.
They did a fantastic job - like new and kept us fully informed of progress
Great job by Amerjit Ubhi!
Both my father and I were really happy with the re-furb carried out on our Mercedes Benz cars. Great service all round too.

Highly recommended! Thank you!
The booking process was efficient and courteous.
The job was very well done to my expectation. 100% happy.
Top service, top quality, perfect communication, kind people. Thanks!
Brilliant service from Diamond Alloys. Reasonable prices and quick turnaround. Hope not to have to revisit too soon, but these are my go to guys!! Highly recommended and an excellent finish to factory standards.
Great quality of work and delivered on time. However after dropping the vehicle, I was told 3 of the wheels would need repairs to buckles on them at an additional cost - I asked for pictures but they were not sent.
Wheel looks like new, so now have to do the others.
Top quality from start to finish.Thanks Diamond alloys.
Excellent job on some kerbed Merc 20" diamond cut alloys. Gave good advice, kept me informed. Recommended
Diamond Alloys is rated 4.77 based on 124 reviews