Diamond Alloys Reviews

Read Diamond Alloys Reviews

sales@diamondalloys.co.uk

6 Belvue Business Centre, Belvue Road, Northolt, Middlesex,

Tell us how Diamond Alloys made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Hi, I had a dented and distorted wheel straightened which had been refused by a couple of other places. They made a very good job of it and at a very reasonable price.
High level of quality
Heavy on customer service and satisfaction with a great pride in their work.
Really decent people who offer an excellent service.
Excellent service and great Job
Dropped off my car very friendly staff and left my car there to have my two wheels refurbished on my Mercedes CLA very impressed with the quality of the job and after friendliness of the staff highly recommend Will definitely return when needed again .
I have used Diamond Alloys twice now. First to fix my alloys on my previous car and now for painting the ones on my new car. Both times I have left my car with them and picked it up a few days later. Each time the service, quality of finish and speed have been amazing. They are brilliant and I can not recommend highly enough.
I cannot thank the staff enough, over the years I have had several times that I have needed to use them. From answering the phone for booking the wheel repair in to collect it and seeing the quality of work everything has been second to none I could not ask or find a better service and now I have the wheel bands on which help to stop kerb damage they have gone 1 step further. So I thank everyone at Diamond Alloys.

I recommend you to all my friends and write reviews on all the relevant webpages.
Alloy Wheels Refurbishment review:
I’m not one normally who takes the time to write a review but I have to say
Amerjit Ubhi & Dali Matharu of Diamond Alloys did a fantastic job on my Z4. I’m very pleased with the end result. Price was very reasonable and speed and professionalism of the job were 5 Star.

Worth the long trip to Northolt, See pics.

Unit 6 Belvue Business Centre, Middlesex, UB5 5QQ
www.diamondalloys.co.uk

tel: 0208 845 7788
Diamond Alloys Marque of Excellence
Wheels look great - good service all round.
Fast, friendly, helpful and punctual. And I suspect the job is to a much higher standard than the mobile repairers, judging by the equipment in the premises.
Friendly and efficient service. Have used Diamond Alloys on 4 occasions.
A very easy and simple process to arrange a repair of my damaged alloys, and very accommodating staff. Will always use their services when needed.
Staff were so friendly and the work was immaculately done. I would recommend Diamond Alloys over and over again.
GREAT SERVICE AT A GOOD PRICE.
Very profesional, Good job
Great service, friendly staff and great finish on my wheels. Will be using them again for my other vehicles wheels.
Diamond Alloys are the only people I trust with doing any work on my BMW's alloys - excellent work and great prices!
Schedule worked as requested , happy with the quality of work and service
Alloys look great. Reasonable price and delivered on time
Diamond Alloys is rated 4.77 based on 124 reviews