Diana Jewellery Reviews

Diana Jewellery 5 star review on 17th September 2019
KIMBERLEY ANN HURLE
Diana Jewellery 5 star review on 9th September 2019
Mark Colman
My wife and I chose this jewellery store for our wedding bands and we are very satisfied with the quality and look of our white gold rings.
The jewellers are highly professional, patient, knowledgeable in their field, and did their very best to provide us with the designs we asked for, even within a tight budget and timeframe. We are thankful for the kind treatment we received and would highly recommend Diana jewellery to other couples. - Rene & Giulia
Well done to Diana Jewellery. After explaining what I wanted, the owner personally sat with me to get the design of what I wanted just right. Thereafter they showed me their on-site production facility. In just a few days my piece was finished, well before the date that I needed it by. It was perfect, flawless and exactly as the design. I have already recommended Diana Jewellery to all of my friends and I inted to use their services again in the near future.
Very happy with the customer service. Mona took her time to explain all the differences when choosing a diamond and helped me choose the perfect ring. We ended up needing to resize the ring which was effortless and without any extra cost. While resizing was taking place we also got a chance to custom design our wedding rings on the computer in 3D. All in all, extremely happy and highly recommended.
I asked Diana Jewelry to make me a custom diamond cross with a heart on the side, they never disappoint. I loved my necklace. It was exactly how I wanted it. Great job Diana Jewelry!
Great, reliable and 100% tailor-made service.
Quality wise, exceeded expectations again!
Totally recommend!
Having been round the most popular diamond shops in Dubai I felt I was not getting the knowledge and service I would expect for such a high value purchase.

By chance I came across Diana jewellery and from the moment I walked in I found the whole experience second to none.

The staff were super knowledgeable using video technology to see and explain every part of the diamond and to design the ring. I also felt they had my best interests at heart. There advice was excellent and they did not push anything. The end product beat my expectations.

I would definitely recommend Diana to anyone looking to buy diamonds in the region.
This is the second time I have purchased from Diana Jewelry and I’m absolutely happy.

The service was great and everyone took a lot of time throughout the consultation process to understand exactly what I was looking for.

I gave an old diamond ring to create a new wedding band and it’s absolutely stunning. The work is flawless and I can recommend Diana Jewelry to everyone looking for a trustworthy and talented jewelry designer :) will definitely come again!
We highly appreciate assistance of the team with such great management who offers you many suitable options and flexibility to match your needs. We have chosen the best possible options for our wedding bands, enhanced engagement ring with better quality stone in timely manner. We will be definitely recommending Diana jewelery factory to our friends and family. I believe our future purchases will be there too.
Thank you!
Ina
My now fiancé, Martin proposed to me recently with my absolute dream ring. He worked very closely with Diana Jewellery to create the perfect ring. He mentioned that he loved working with the team at Diana's - the entire team was very attentive, friendly and professional. The fine details of the ring are what makes the ring so so special as you knew exactly how to create a perfectly flawless ring. The diamond is so clear and sparkly and the yellow gold band is so delicate and elegant. I have had so many compliments on how beautiful my ring is and I wake up every day looking at it and thinking that too. I could not be more in love with my engagement ring and would highly recommend Diana Jewellery to anyone looking for stunning jewellery. I can not wait to create my wedding band with the team in the coming months. Thank you Diana Jewellery! Michelle
Diana Jewellery 5 star review on 24th January 2020
Having dealt with Diana Jewelery before, I had no hesitation to approach them when the time came for me to get my wedding bands.
From the moment you walk in, they make you feel welcome and comfortable.
They guide you through their products and listen to what it is you want to create.
The best part is that they take you in to their state of the art design studio and you sit with them while digitally designing your own custom made ring until you are totally satisfied with the design and outcome. And you can see exactly what it will look like before it’s even made!

They also have a very fast turn around time, with my wedding bands being ready in just 10 days.

The cherry on top? Wholesale prices for luxury retail products - custom made!!

Will definitely be back whenever I have any Jewelery needs!
Very professional, transparent service and prices. Didn’t know what exactly I wanted as far as design of the ring concerned, Robert and Mona offered me very good advice on design and the main stone selection, which was very quickly delivered from overseas. I had very tight time constraint, and the job was completed on time and with high quality. Highly recommend Diana Jewellery!
Fantastic service with a real personal touch and a great pride in the jewellery design stage all the way through to the collection! Would always recommend
Highly Recommend!

We were put in contact with Diana Jewellery by a friend when looking at purchasing some wedding bands.

We are so glad that we took our friends advice as we also received great customer service, prompt communications and a high level 3D image of our design. Our experience was made easy and we are overall very happy with the end result.

Thank you DIANA Jewellery.
Highly recommend!!

When looking to purchase some wedding bands, Diana Jewellery was recommended to us by a friend who had previously received an excellent service from them. We also received wonderful customer service, great communication and high quality computer 3D images of our designs.

Very happy with the overall result and would advise anybody to take a look at DIANA.
Incredible service from beginning to end

From assisting choosing the right ring to showing a 3d model!

Would recommend to everyone
These guys are brilliant. Excellent response time to my online query, swiftly followed by delivering the service we needed in under 24 hours. My daughter arrived in Dubai with a ring she had received from her mother in the UK for Christmas. The ring was too big so we got in touch with Diana Jewellery who reacted incredibly quickly to ensure my daughter can wear her ring for the holidays. A truly wonderful and caring service. They even gave my son a tour of their operations. Cant thank you guys enough.
Best service ever from madam Mona and all the team members, they delivered more than what we expected, the result is amazing. Price is cheaper than any store in UAE even than any online websites. I really recommend dealing with Diana Jewellery for their high quality with best price.
I am so glad I came to know about the amazing Diana Jewellery. Everyone was super nice and Mona is an amazing woman. She sat with me for 3 hrs and explained every little detail and genuinely helped me to find the best. If you are looking for an engagement ring, just save your time and head straight to Diana.
We had quite an amazing experience at Diana I’m sorting out our engagement rings. It was quick, precise and hassle free. Highly recommended.
Best customer service and excellent work
Diana Jewellery is rated 4.98 based on 168 reviews