Sexy Sex Doll Reviews

Sexy Sex Doll 5 star review on 21st April 2019
Aleksandr Vasjohha
Sexy Sex Doll 5 star review on 24th February 2019
Kat
Very life-like. Superb craftsmanship.
Delivery of order was fairly quick. I am extremely satisfied with the quality of the item. I added separate eyelids to her for different looks.
Sexy Sex Doll 5 star review on 17th September 2019
Good selection of products, easy to order on-line, great customer service and altogether speedy service.
I liked how the representative answered my questions clearly precisely. And I like how the pricing is cheaper than other vendors I've dealt with without sacrificing quality. The website is a bit disorganized, I feel like the search and filter set up could be more efficient, but otherwise I enjoyed doing business with this vendor.
The stain remover cream completely removed large black stain.
Very good product
I recommend SSD because they kept me well informed throughout the entire process of my order. I had a minor issue with shipping but Isaac was reliable. I will return for my next doll at SSD.
This is perhaps the best purchase I have ever made in such a long time! My doll looks and feels very realistic and she performs outstandingly well. She is a combination of the Jinsan 172cm H-cup and 6Ye head #N30 Yuan and looks fantastic. A big thanks goes out to Isaac and the production team at Sexy Sex Doll who were at hand to guide me every step of the way through a satisfying ordering and purchasing process :-)
Not much to say about the TPE glue, other than it works great. The 5 stars is mostly for the generous amount of TPE that I received. Thank you guys very much.
Had a completely custom head made. I sent in pictures of the face and they nailed it. Overall process was about a month and a half. Worth the wait and am very happy with my order.
What I was looking
I bought glue thinking it was the sort that melts and welds TPE. Received glue more similar to super glue, which does bond TPE very well, but cannot be used for surface applications as superglue cures into a hard substance, opposite of the texture of the TPE. I'm marking as acceptable for the fact I did need to make some deep to the skeleton bonds where this glue is acceptable.
I'm complety satisfyed with the product and it's shipping speed. Thanks !
beautiful skirt
Product did not work properly.
Dont have anything to say
The product and customer service (Issac) is second to none. Outstanding. First class. Highly recommended. SSD is a company you can trust.
I bought a 6ye doll from SSD in the beggining of this year. The doll is very beautiful and soft, almost the same as on the photo with minor exceptions. Before buying, there were a lot of questions to which Isak patiently and efficiently answered. In general, I am very pleased with how SSD works. Highly recommend
Sexy Sex Doll 5 star review on 21st April 2019
If there is one level above GOOD and one less than VERY GOOD, I would vote on that. Isaac was simply awesome. He was always around to answer most of my questions either via chat or email. Some went unanswered, as though they were ignored so that got to be a little frustrating. I would definitely rate the customer service to be excellent. The product I received, however, fell a little short. The nipple and labia colors looked rushed and fake, almost like they were brushed on with a paintbrush, the color not very strong and compared to the photos on the site, they didn't look nearly as real. I really didn't realize that these dolls have small features either - for a 165cm doll, the head was smaller than a person's head and some of the body features were unrealistically tiny. The sculpt of the doll is fabulous though.

I should mention that Isaac went out of his way to get my doll to me within a short timeline and I really appreciated that.

One piece of advice is to provide a buyer the dress size and shoe size they would need to know to buy clothing/shoes for their particular doll.

Thank you for your wonderful service!
Very Awesome very Beautiful Product,Great Service,Thank you 😊