DIGICODES™ India - Gift Cards, Digital Games Reviews

A
Happiness Grade
Read DIGICODES™ India - Gift Cards, Digital Games Reviews

About DIGICODES™ India - Gift Cards, Digital Games:

India's Largest Digital Gaming & E-Goods Store.
25,000+ Digital Video Games, Software, Gift Cards, DLC's, Top Up Cards & more!

digicodes.in/apps/support

A

Customer Service - Good

96.12%
Industry Average
Very good.and nice service
posted 4 months ago - B
Thanks for the key... Good service
posted 7 months ago - Ashutosh Pateriya
Excellent experience . Good customer service.
posted 7 months ago - Foxtrot47
The only website functioning at its peak during quarantine.I am a new customer and I was surprised when I got my game in 50 minutes.Since due to Lockdown many services took 12-13 hrs Thanks for your quick service
posted 7 months ago - Narendra Prasad J
Wow..Got the code within 10 minutes..Great Service..Good offers...A great experience..
posted 7 months ago - neeraj neeraj
I’m a regular customer at Digicodes,those of you who are new customers don’t worry much just purchase your product and relax it will be delivered within maximum of 3 hours.And they are gonna be adding new games this month,rendering an amazing service.
posted 8 months ago - MAN15H
Fastest Delivery Service Bestsite to buy digital codes
posted 8 months ago - Sayan Das
Shopping at Digicodes was a great experience. Service is awesome and there is quick delivery of products
posted 8 months ago - Gokul
I have ordered for Xbox live Gold and delivery was spontaneous. Price was too high since I don't have credit or debit card I have to buy codes through Netbanking.Anyway Service was fruitful and compared to others they are reasonable.
posted 8 months ago - Saravanan Natarajan
I found this website while searching for online games during quarantine.I too read the reviews in trust pilot and I was like I should give it a shot.And bam I expected atleast 12 hours game deliver but bam I got it in 30 mins. Thanks for your service Digicodes!
posted 8 months ago - Fifa Vlogs