Digital Forensics Corp Reviews

info@digitalforensics.com

Click Here

Tell us how Digital Forensics Corp made you happy

Under an hour
"I was recommended to Digital Forensics Corp for cyber security purposes and since we hired them for a routinely services we have had better security and we feel secure and we highly recommend Digital Forensics Corp."
Are you Digital Forensics Corp? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"We have been using Digital Forensics Corp for frequent security upgrade for our servers and Digital Forensics Corp have always been reliable and provided the best software and system."
"They provided us with the best data breach solutions after an incidence where we lost a lot of data to out competitor. Digital Forensics Corp guys came and sealed every weakness of data leak and I am happy with the outcome"
"We consulted Digital Forensics Corp for the best solutions to enhance our cyber security and their consulting team was the best. They enlightened us and gave us a better solution for what they would do and when they did we were really satisfied."
"Digital Forensics Corp came on site to our offices and upgraded our server firewall and did a scan through our system to determine any weaknesses with our security. I am recommending Digital Forensics Corp for any cyber security purposes."
"Over the years we have been using Digital Forensics Corp for our cyber security we haven’t experienced a single time when we last had data breach or a hacking case. Highly recommend Digital Forensics Corp services."
"I was referred to Digital Forensics Corp by a business that was established and had been using the for tightening their servers and the whole system for 5 years and when I contracted them for the cyber security services they did a marvelous work!"
"We needed some evidence of data breach to our servers and we really needed some good and well reputable company to prove this. Digital Forensics Corp was the guys we choose and they never disappointed us at all. They provided a report that was solid and we won the case."
"My husband and I both feel much safer with our WiFi protected and we are thankful to have secured it . We had no problem with installation, and the technician couldn't have been nicer to us. We are elderly and I'm sure he was trying his best to please us. Thank you to our installer and to Digital Forensics Corp. Highly recommend them. Professional services."
"Great customer care services. When i contacted them they were polite and they listened. I needed my home servers protected from damage or data theft. They sent a technician on the agreed date. he was great. Very well trained polite and kept busy the whole time he was here. Asked if we had questions and was very neat with his work. Thank you."
"I needed some kind of system to protect my home WI-Fi connections from outsiders or from being hacked in to. I came across Digital Forensics Corp and their services are exactly what i was looking for. They sent a great technician. He was extremely knowledgeable, professional and had a lot of patience. He explained the whole system to me, gave me options and helped me customize to meet my needs.. Customer excellence."
"Very Professional Installation and Very Knowledgeable Installer. Informative and helpful Installer. Excellent System!!! It has been 6 months now and none of my confidential files or projects have been leaked from my office. This company is the real deal when it comes to data protection systems. Try them."
"I have a small family business and it being the source of income for my entire family i have to protect it with all measures necessary. therefore i needed to protect myself from cyber security or anything to do with my servers being hacked. Digital Forensics Corp was recommended to us by a friend and we decided to give them a try. Installations and activation experience was awesome! My technician was very friendly and knowledgeable. Customer service was top notch from inquiring about services to the installment process. Highly recommend your services."
"When my office servers were hacked . i decided to take some security measures by protecting them. I came across Digital Forensic Corp and we agreed on the day they were to come. The installation went great! The technician, was on time and very knowledgeable regarding the system and products. He took the time to explain the system and go over any questions we had. Top Technician and Great company."
"The technician that installed our system was very knowledgeable, polite, and efficient. He completed the installation of our servers system with the utmost professionalism. They stayed until we completely understood the operation of our system. Very nice!!"
"My husband had been facing cyber security threats for sometime now ,we have tried several companies who can help protect our data from theft but all were in vain. My colleague recommended Digital Forensics Corp and am glad she did. We contacted them and since they came with their software we have not faced any data threats since. Best technicians and top-notch services. Thank you Highly recommend their services"
"The team at Digital Forensics Corp truly are professionals. They have protected our servers from been hacked for two years now and we have never experienced any threats. They are the real deal when it comes to protect your servers from Data breach and hacking. We are thankful . Strongly recommend them."
"Digital Forensics Corp helped me with investigations when my companies secrets were being leaked to my competitors mysteriously. I knew it was an internal job but i did not know who. They came and did their job and i must say i was impressed within a few days i had my 'traitor' . Thank you for saving my company. Highly recommend their services."
"Digital Forensics helped my company to retrieve our most important financial data which was hacked a few months back. Their services are prompt and very reliable. I owe them a big one, as their data recovery process helped me to avoid a huge loss which my company would have to bear due to the stolen data. Definitely going to recommend their services to others."
"Worked with Digital Forensics several times and will continue to work with them in the future. As someone who has little knowledge in the field, it is great to work with such a professional company that goes out of their way to do a very professional job. Have plans to work with them again very soon and looking forward to it. Thank you Digital Forensics for all of your hard work and professionalism. I highly recommended your services"
Digital Forensics Corp is rated 4.99 based on 160 reviews