Digital Forensics Corp Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Digital Forensics Corp

Tell us how Digital Forensics Corp made you happy

Under an hour
"My laptop got water damaged and I thought I lost all my photos that I had for years I came accross this company and sent my device in. A few days later I revieved my laptop back.. I can't believe I got my data back. Thanks to this company, it feel like o got my life back."
"techs at Digital Forenscis felt that they were confident that, even though there was some  drive damage, they could recover my data. I was given a range of cost and time line for the work, and I was astound by the work they did. I got all my data back"
"I hired Super Digital Forensic Corp to do some investigative research work for me. I didn't have a lot of information to provide them with, but they were able to develop all kinds of leads and that fact alone impressed me tremendously. The team pays attention to detail , is very diligent and has the ability to figure out complicated situations . I got more information than I thought was possible. If you have some research work to do give these guys a try, you won't be disappointed. I definitely got my monies worth. I highly recommend this company for research work"
"Amazing!  They saved all our data that was seemingly lost last year. We jumped this year and opened our wallet and begged for help!! We got it! We were saved. Yes it's a pretty penny but you'll get thru it.  So worth it. Just remember you should only  stop here once. One time only if ever. Seriously because you don't ever ever want ur computer to crash and die.  If so resurrect it once. Better to not have it crash but drive savers will save ya! They will safely securely and effectively."
"I almost died when my computer crashed on me! Days went by like weeks as I tried other solution. I didn't know who to trust. I was referred to this company by the Apple store. At first, I was in shock of the potential cost of the service. My friend told me just to buy a new computer but I was married to the data on the old computer. So I have them a try and I recieved all my day a back. I was so astounded. I'm happy I found them"
"Digital forensics Corp has one of the best and remarkable customer care services. I was attended to in a nicely was and I am glad that I sought their services. They put client interests first"
"Very professional , highly recommended , reasonable price. Has became my first choice of phone and computer data recovery and investigations."
"Digital forensics corp has a good and reputable experience dealing with forensics I have always used them for the last 2 years and the have been nothing short of success. I believe that they put their customer interests first and with that they have been able to deliver successfully"
"The service I received from each staff member I interacted with was excellent. They were able to recover my data from an external drive that had a mechanical malfunction. Their staff explained every step and were constantly in touch with updates. It was a hefty unforeseen expense, but if you need irreplaceable data saved, Digital Forensics is your best bet!"
"My wedding and honeymoon videos and images that I recorded while traveling overseas during a month trip.  When I returned from my trip, to my horror, I discovered that my 500G storage HDD with all of my videos and images was badly damaged and I couldn't read from it.  After searching for repair shop I was told by some technicians that my data was not recoverable and so I though I lost all my vacation and wedding videos.  However, I contacted Digital Forensics and they were extremely helpful, honest and professional.  I was hoping they can at least make partial recovery but not only they recovered my wedding videos they were able to recover ALL of my data! My wife was crying when she watched the recovered wedding videos."
"My wife and I recently had our main external hard drive die on us.   I was pretty upset, we had all of photos on it.  I asked a friend who is in the tech industry to look at it.   He did, returned it and said there is nothing I can do. He gave me the info on Digital. Forensics and so I sent off the drive.   I feel that the staff there took care of me, kept me informed on progress and did excellent work."
"These guys are amazing!!! they saved all my photos that i thought i would never see again! They were very professional! I cant tell you how relieved I was when they called and said that they finished recovering the items"
"Digital forensics corp provided outstanding services. I wasn’t able to recover the data in the servers to support a case that a competitor had indeed stole some sensitive data from us but when their techs started working the results came pouring. Thanks for the help"
"I was totally impressed by how fast and quick Digital Forensics Corp did the forensics and relayed the information that I really needed back to us in time. Thanks guys, you are the best"
"I came in this place when I lost my data was deleted I needed to retrieve it ASAP these people helped me tremendously and they are quick I will definitely come back here if you ever need help again."
"I came here after all the data on my laptop was erase this place brought it back within an hour and it didn't cost a lot like most other places I definitely recommend this company!"
"Digital Forensics Corp helped me get rid of a spyware that was on my laptop that i did not know was there in the first place except from the leaking of my personal info which i was not sure who was doing it. But this company helped me deal with the issue and kept everything confidential. Professional services and excellent way to deal with customers."
"This was the first time I had worked with Digital Forensics Corp, but I was extremely pleased with their service. They were professional and knowledgable, and their work was among some of the best I have seen. I highly recommend Digital Forensics Corp and will being using them again"
"I contacted Digital Investigations Corp after suspecting my husband of having an affair while working in Minot. the team were extremely professional, responsive, and detail oriented. They were able to provide me all the information I requested in a timely manner. They made a horrible experience just a little more tolerable."
"They have a video that is graphically appealing but that also explains exactly what the company does and who they do it for. I especially liked that they have a same day service feature right on the website where you can enter your information and get help right away"
Digital Forensics Corp is rated 4.99 based on 160 reviews