Digital Forensics Corp Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Digital Forensics Corp

Tell us how Digital Forensics Corp made you happy

Under an hour
"They have a video that is graphically appealing but that also explains exactly what the company does and who they do it for. I especially liked that they have a same day service feature right on the website where you can enter your information and get help right away"
"Professional, friendly, very communicative by email & phone, not greedy, reasonable rates, effective in timely manner, it's obvious he loves what he does, I dealt with Digital Investigations Corp,. I will be referring people I know. they always help someone out, they will tell you who you need to contact and what you need to do. They wants their customers to be happy and come back. Excellent customer service"
"Digital Forensics is the Best around! They can help you with anything from Cyber security, malware issues, and even litigation. They are truly a one-stop-shop when it comes to protecting yourself and your identity. I don't know why you would go anywhere else!"
"Very accurate at what they do. Thank you so much for your services. I will use you again when need be. Am very grateful."
"Thank you for helping me save my family and vacation memories from my 'dying' memory card. Very quick turn around and the best services"
"I contacted them when i needed some investigations done on my partner. They kept a low key during the investigations nobody else knew what was going on except for me. They maintain privacy and confidentiality all through the process. Thank you so much for the help. I finally got my closure"
"Digital Forensics Corp is doing things no other digital forensics company is doing. Due to the secretive nature of this industry I cannot disclose any tactics however this is a state of the art company. I highly recommend their services."
"Fast forensics services and exceptional customer care. They were able to recover evidence that helped us in our court case and we won thanks to this company"
"Great Service!!! Very professional."
"Very professional , highly recommended , reasonable price. Has became my first choice of phone and computer data recovery and investigations"
"These guys are amazing!!! they saved all my photos that i thought i would never see again! They were very professional! I cant tell you how relieved I was when they called and said that they finished recovering the items."
"I had an awesome experience working with Digital Forensics Corp/ The staff are very friendly and easy to work with. All I came seeking was answered in a professional manner. The company for all your Forensics needs. pricing and after services was awesome and I highly recommend this"
"This company was recommended to me for forensics and it it has been a pleasant experience using them. They are keen to details for the job. Keeps constant updates for the job and overall very good and dedicated customer care service. If I ever need some forensics services again I will make sure to use this company. Thank"
"The entire process was hassle since I knew I was dealing with expert in this field of forensics. The techs did an excellent job retrieving all the data that was erased from the hard drive portion. I highly recommend Digital Forensics Corp."
"Very well knowledged customer support team. They focus on customer needs and are very professional. I highly recommend their services."
"I thank the team here for the cooperation and the great work they did to my family. We finally got to be a family again after we found our long lost sister. We just had a photo of her but they were able to trace her and bring her to us. Thank you so much. Highly recommend them."
"This company is very dedicated to serving its customer. I was well treated and the staff were friendly and handled themselves professionally. I would highly recommend digital forensics corp for any forensics investigations"
"Thank you for helping me find my sister whom we were separated at a very young age. all i had was a picture but they were able to trace her with it. Highly recommend your services"
"Great customer care and the communication was on point throughout the entire process. The kept me in the loop with calls and email updates. I highly recommend Digital Forensics Corp for all investigations related to forensics.""
"I am amazed with this company I came here after all the data on my laptop was erased mysteriously I came here and they got it back within no time and it was for a really decent priced as well I'll definitely recommend this company"
Digital Forensics Corp is rated 4.99 based on 160 reviews