Digital Forensics Corp Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Digital Forensics Corp

Tell us how Digital Forensics Corp made you happy

Under an hour
"I wanted some loose ends **** in our server database since it had every details for clients and we wanted to conduct any loop hole that could be utilized by any hacker. Digital Forensics Corp technicians came and did a thorough analysis with their equipment and provided a report that was useful to us and our clients"
"Sent in my hard drive on a Thursday. They received it on Friday. Started working on it right away. I received the replacement drive with my data, on the following Wednesday. They recovered everything. I was very pleased. Great customer service, kept me informed at each step of the way."
"These guys did what no one else could do and recovered by "unrecoverable" NAS.  Im so happy, even though it did cost an arm and half a leg - only because I had so many disks.  Truth be told this business was able to restore what even Netgear was not able to do, and it's their NAS system. Thanks to those company and the gang.  I will know where to go or to refer friends if we are in such a scary place again.  "
"Digital Forensics were SO professional, fast, efficient, and most importantly, EFFECTIVE. ALL of my files were found and recovered with no problem, and it was easily worth the price. Four years of work on that drive, totally recovered. I am so thankful for this business, and would highly recommend them to anyone who has an urgent need for hard drive data recovery!"
"Digital forensics corp provided outstanding services. I wasn’t able to recover the data in the servers to support a case that a competitor had indeed stole some sensitive data from us but when their techs started working the results came pouring. Thanks for the help"
"They have helped me out in multiple occasions and is always available to answer any questions. I had them do surveillance and they have always been extremely detailed with their reports and observations"
"am extremely satisfied with the services Digital Forensics Corp provided me. They were always very professional as well as courteous throughout the entire process. They kept me updated on the progress and produced reports in such a way so as to be easily understood."
"I will definitely be using them again. They were timely, courteous, professional, and willing to answer any and all questions I had. I am totally satisfied and ready to work with them again soon!"
"They are truly the best computer forensics. Even I like their approach and strategy to accomplish a job. A very reliable company to deal with!"
"Thank you for your fast and professional digital forensics service. The detail & evidence provided was compelling and gave us confidence in the service we could expect & did receive. I would definitely recommend them to other companies looking for an extremely proactive and professional organization that they can trust."
"Highly recommended for students, employers, housewives and anyone who might need some investigation of any kind."
"They are fast, discreet, and utilize all the latest tech resources to respond to people's situations quickly and help make resolutions the client is looking for and needs from the investigation."
"They have helped me out in multiple occasions and is always available to answer any questions. I had them do surveillance and they have always been extremely detailed with their reports and observations."
"Digital Forensics Corp it is company with really high qualification employees how provide great service. It means that all your issues with investigation will be resolved fast and really honestly. And what is important too, you will have fast feedback for all your questions."
"I've never talked to such a nice and well meaning customer support team. I inquired about their service and I'm in the process of beginning my case. They seem to have all the answers to my very personal issues. Would recommend to anyone."
"i highly recommend the digital forensic corp. I was handled in a very professional manner. They are time conscious and very aggressive. They came and fixed our server which had been hacked by some guy. I liked their service"
"I am normally very good about locking my laptop when I have guests, but unexpectedly, I had to babysit my goddaughters. While changing the baby's diaper, her sister got on my laptop. I don't know what she downloaded, but my computer was messed up. Digital Forensics Group sent a courier the next day. I was without my laptop for a week, but thank goodness, they were able to recover all of my most important files! My livelihood is dependent on me having a working laptop. I don’t know what I would have done if Digital Forensics had not been able to help! I am eternally grateful for their great service!"
"I was having major problems with my computer for a while so I went to DFC for help. After speaking to a employee at DFC they informed me that i needed a virus check and needed to install some new software for me. The staff was friendly and my laptop was up and running in no time. Would use DFC again for sure."
"I contacted this company because I was having an issue with unsolicited messages from an individual I was not familiar with. I was concerned and was looking for a way to impress the severity of the situation on this individual and to implore them to stop and seek help. Through this company I was able to get into contact with this individual and was ample to get them to stop with their unsolicited messages. The technician I worked with was very understanding and professional, and over the course of a week was able to help me resolve my issue with these unwelcome messages. I was so grateful for the excellent service and positive results"
"I will forever be grateful to you for helping me out with my husband cheating issue.You managed to get even the wiped msgs which helped me big time. I will recommend you to my family and friends."
Digital Forensics Corp is rated 4.99 based on 160 reviews