Digital Forensics Corp Reviews

info@digitalforensics.com

Click Here

Tell us how Digital Forensics Corp made you happy

Under an hour
"Digital Forensics Has helped me Solve A number of different problems ive had over the past months, and Still continue to help me. They are very helpful In explaining in detail the Solutions I can go by to Making sure i take care of my issue properly ,they are very professional and well educated.They are super fast in replying back or Finding the answer to your problems.You can call or email them any time Their customer service is available All the time 24/7.Most important of all You wont burn a hole in your pocket with their services. Theyre a good Corp To Get your Problems solved Fast!I recomend them to anyone in need of help"
Are you Digital Forensics Corp? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I had a great time working with them. I am a happy client and i can strongly recommend them to my friends and family."
"You did a forensic investigation on my daughter's laptop that her husband was using. Though her husband had erased quite a bit of information, you were able to pull some pictures he was looking at, a photograph he took of himself while he was watching the girls, websites he was visiting, etc. I wanted you to know that your report was very instrumental this past Friday with the judge's decision. Thank you for the work that you did, the report you put together and the part you played in helping our granddaughters to be able to walk a safer and healthier road in life!"
"Digital Forensics Corp is an exceptional leader in digital forensics and data recovery. They were knowledgeable and professional as well as quick and efficient. I would definitely recommend them to anyone and everyone, and will go to them again for my digital forensic needs."
"I cannot thank Digital Forensics Corp enough for their service and support during one of the toughest times in my life. They went above and beyond for me and checked back in on me to see how things were going, for months after their service was complete. I cannot tell you how much it meant for me to have that support and feel like the service providers I dealt with during that time understood the position I'd been put in and believed that my evidence was somewhere and to go to such lengths to recover it. Thank you.""
"They were really helpful to me in my office. I caught an employee who was leaking our projects to my competitor. Great Services and reliable company."
"These guys are the real tech gurus. The brains behind my best lifetime interaction with them not only via face to face but via the internet. Real time connection and feedback provided. I actually was inquiring about a certain question but the manner and speed in which they were responding was just breath taking"
"Great place, they helped me tremendously, at a rough time in my life. They are great at what they do.Keep up the good work guys."
"These are the go to professionals whenever you suspect someone is using your business computer for something other than work. I was able to catch a couple of employees online shopping during work hours. Results are fast and accurate! Great experience using this company's services!..."
"Great place they were very helpful and genuine, I'd com back here again if I ever have to. Very Professional and timely."
"This company more than met our expectations. Everyone was thorough, helpful, and the report was detailed and exactly what we required. I'll definitely use Digital Forensics Corp again"
"I found the staff to be extremely helpful, very friendly, and not at all patronizing which I found refreshing. My emails were answered promptly and I felt as though my custom was appreciated. Their customer service has been unparalleled and I would defiantly recommend Digital Forensics Corp."
"Reliable, dependable, and professional. Digital Forensics Corp was able to examine the mobile phone quickly and thereafter comment upon the inadequacies of the report obtained by the prosecution with such clarity that we were able to chink the armor of the prosecution case. We were very impressed with the service and would not hesitate to use you in the future."
"someone hacked into my business, i noticed a drop in sales of repeat customers. I called these guys to conduct an investigation. It was my office manager - he was selling off my client list to the competitor. I have evidence for my lawsuit. Money well spent. The investigator is very knowledgeable."
"We thoroughly enjoyed our experience working with Digital Forensics. They was very honest, prompt, easy to work with and accommodating. Thier rates are incredible and his is very efficient! Although we don't anticipate having computer issues anytime soon, we will certainly use him again should the need arise."
"I needed to secure my computer network when I had to bring on employees and contractors. I knew there was a good chance they'd have access to sensitive material on it, so I called Digital Forensics Corp to help secure my network. I found them to be extremely knowledgeable, and spoke in terms I could understand. I feel a lot more comfortable knowing I have a more secure network environment."
"I highly recommend this business. I needed my text messages from my phone.they helped me quickly and price was reasonable. Very professional operation."
"Digital Forensics Corp is the best company that l have ever seen. l really like their services. l had problems in recovering my data and decided to contact them. They did not even hesitate to get back to me. They came in time and helped me recover all my lost data. Their customer services are the best ever because they are friendly and treat all customers equally regardless of the origin and quality of services offered. For sure this company offers the best services in the market. Every time l had problems in recovering my data l just contact them and they quickly arrive in time to solve my problems. l highly recommend this company to all my friends."
"They are really great company to deal with. I contacted them after I was referred to by a friend. Immediately I reached them, their customer service was really amazing, They acted on time upon notifying them. I provided the information needed and gave them a couple of days all my information was in place. They work according to your needs and give much detailed information. The information I myself I needed was how to secure my data in my computer. They enhance and prevent any harm and loss of data. Digital Forensics Corp are the best to work with. As a client you will enjoy their services, they act on time and satisfy your needs. Above all they consider ones price and maintain a good relationship with their customers. They are just on top."
Digital Forensics Corp is rated 4.94 based on 162 reviews