Direct Golf Refund Reviews

Direct Golf have a Refund Grade of F.

F
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
F

Refund - Difficult

32.50%
Industry Average
" Terrible customer service, can't call as there is no contact number! Good luck if you ever need to get a refund! "
posted 2 years ago - Matt corbett
" 99 for the shoes! Went back (literally 10min later) to request a refund only to be told that that my options were exchange or refund. "
posted 2 years ago - Sunil Shah
" I brought a golf bag for my husband when he opened it it had a sale tag on it stating reduced from £79.99 to £59.99 ... I paid £89.99 !! I complained and the answer I received was that a mistake had been made by an employee prior to the Xmas sales . I complained again and was given a £10 refund ... Needless to say I am not impressed and will not recommend this company. "
posted 2 years ago - Paula
" Wrong golf socks sent so I sent them back, I have not heard anything from DG don't know if I'm getting refund or are they sending me the correct socks. Suppose I'll have to wait until my C/card bill comes in. G "
posted 2 years ago - Mr Dunn
" I have now returned the shoes but because there is nothing actually wrong with them, I will probably not receive a refund on the postage. "
posted 2 years ago - Claud
" At least they have agreed to refund my Paypal account but I shall not be purchasing any more clothing online. "
posted 2 years ago - David
" Great service, received order in two days, unfortunately the balls were not what I was looking for, old model and many badly damaged!, returned them to closest shop the next day for a refund "
posted 2 years ago - Alec
" So in October i agreed to take a Yes Sarah putter and some golf balls instead of a refund. "
posted 2 years ago - Paul
" Worst service I've ever had. Goods never arrived, they blamed technical issues, couldn't re-send the order so had to give a refund, then proceeded to take 6 weeks from date of purchase to refund, shocking service. Will never use Direct Golf again. "
posted 2 years ago - Gary
" Very poor. Ordered a club over a week before I went away to play for my holiday. While I was away it was cancelled as they had technical issues. Refund was guaranteed in 5 days. 3 weeks later no refund, had to go through PayPal to get money back. Very late replying to emails too. Not helpful, very unprofessional. Would never go back. "
posted 2 years ago - Daniel