Direct Golf Returns Reviews

Direct Golf have a Returns Grade of F.

F
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
F

Returns - Difficult

33.33%
Industry Average
" Ordered a putter never ever came so don't see why it's in their returns so not pleased company phones down surprise suprise "
posted 3 years ago - David
" I called DG the following day (Sunday) to ask about the returns policy and was told that the customer service team would contact me via e-mail to discuss this, they didn't work on a Sunday. "
posted 3 years ago - Neil
" But the problem is the sales conditions say "non UK customers can’t use the Free Post returns address". "
posted 3 years ago - Jackie
" I sent it back following the returns process outlined on the receipt. "
posted 3 years ago - Norman
" Was told by email that club was on its way to be informed by e mail that the returns team where looking at my return and would be paid back within 10 days. I phoned the next day and was eventually told that the club had been found to be damaged. It would have been nice if you could have contacted me and informed me that the club was no longer available not me ringing you. "
posted 3 years ago - William
" Further, when I read the returns policy I wasted a trip because they could NOT give me my money back as suggested in the policy, rather misleading, I now have to contact the store by phone and pay further postage to return said item then wait for my money to be refunded, rather shabby. "
posted 3 years ago - Kevin
" Person dealing with returns obviously can't read as they weren't returned to me as had went missing, so I was refunded money. "
posted 3 years ago - Henry Mullen