Direct unlocks Reviews

Over A Week
Returns & Refunds
Refunds Process
Difficult

Tell us how Direct unlocks made you happy
Direct unlocks 1 star review on 17th November 2022
Emad
Direct unlocks 1 star review on 12th September 2022
Emad
Fast and top service.
Hi Lile Thanks for your review of our service, we are glad to hear that your phone is now unlocked.
This is a scam. They take your money, don't unlock your phone and when you ask for a refund they don't reply your emails. Please don't let them scam you and take your money.
I paid the original amount of 23.95 pound wich is 29.65 in dollars as full payment then next day comes another massage comes asking for 53 pounds or I guess like 70 dollars more. It's a scam and should be stopped by authorities. I got it done with 34.95 dollars at cellphone unlocker. please do not use this direct unlock as they are scammers.
Scam, they will take your money and email you the same response over and over when you contact them.. DO NOT USE THEM!!
Hi. This company is a scam. I paid for my unlock in June and have yet to receive it. I’ve been trying to contact them for a refund but they stopped replying to my emails since August. DO NOT USE THEM. I’ve had better success with CellUnlocker.
After I paid the full price more than a week ago, still waiting for the solution. I cannot reach real customer service! Already written a couple of emails but only the same pre-written auto-reply (See pic below) I've received. No telephone number is available for assistance, no chat box is available, and there is no chance to reach them at all. There are other trustful unlocking services are available on the market with real customer service and faster service time! If you don't want to risk your money and need quick service AVOID DIRECT UNLOCKS! ABSOLUTELY NOT RECOMMENDED!
Direct unlocks 1 star review on 17th November 2022 Direct unlocks 1 star review on 17th November 2022
Taking to long when the ads say it’s 24 hours 3 days I’ve been waiting a week still notting
It's a scam. I was in a dire situation for an international emergency where I wasn't in the right mindset and opted for a desperate attempt. Been waiting since Oct 21 and it's now Nov 3. Their website advertises 24 hours for Samsung phones, but when purchase it said "2 working days".
Direct unlocks 1 star review on 3rd November 2022
I don't recommend this website. I have a month waiting for it, but I do not receive any unlock.
I agreed with most reviews, yes they are scammers. I ordered June 6 2022 still my phone is not unlocked and I ask my money back and they refuse
Scamer Easy pay . Impossible refund
Is a evident SCAM, they say that phone is in LOST mode and is completely false, i provide official report with CLEAN mode and they don't refund the money.
They are fraud. After taking payment stopped replying and unlock order remains pending since May 2022. None should use this website.
Direct unlocks 1 star review on 11th October 2022
Scam!!!! When you start ordering unlock code, you enter the phone info, then pay 23.99 pounds (For Samsung SS Ultra). Everyone would think that is what you pay for the code. After you pay, the next website says the phone "Passed the Eligibility Check" and asks you to pay additional 63 British Pounds to "RELEASE the network unlock for your device - which will be done automatically with no code entry needed". Pay more to "RELEASE"??? Network unlock code is not needed??? When I phone is asking for the unlock code??? And then the webpage says what I did is that I agreed to pay for the "Eligibility Check" fee which is NOT REFUNDABLE, and it was mentioned in the initial 1st payment page's checkbox, terms and agreement. They are tricking you to pay multiple steps, misleading you that each payment is the last payment step. I don't know how many additional steps&payments I have to go through to finally get the unlock code. DO NOT USE directunlocks.com !!!!! Totally misleading. Not upfront with the cost. Fraudalent company trying to trick you to pay multiple payments.
dont trust this guy, i paid 2 time first told me £24 later final unlock £50 , i paid both of it after 10 days i email them told me cant to unlock . they dont response email also. just waste my time and money.also jus refund £50 only they didnot refund £24. i email no no repossesses at all. totally fake.
I agree with all the negative reviews. DO NOT waste your time or money with these guys. They are absolute fraudsters and I am not sure what service are they selling exactly. Three months have passed, they charged me the premium rates, my phone unlock has been stuck on 99% for several weeks, they started replying to emails under different names early on and now it has been over 5 weeks where I have not heard anything back from them. They should be locked up, I am going to do everything I can to expose these losers and make sure they don't keep scamming people. I bet even the positive reviews are fake.
Bogus website, I had to get My credit card involved to get my refund.. Beware beware beware.
A month since payment (21 working days) and ten days since I last got an email response. I'm afraid I think the company is a scam. Very concerned that the safesite review service they use may be participating in fraud. Looking into this.
It's a scam, once they take your money they give weak excuses, stay away... I'd honestly recommend other guys, not these pathetic whimps Lun nana de sister and ma nu
Direct unlocks 1 star review on 25th September 2022
I ordered unlocking service for iphone 7 imei 355827086302533 since 5 months Nothing happen. My phone still locked I can't use it No body replying my emails They are liars I asked to cancel my order and return back my money . No body responded It is 5 months now with same sheet
Direct unlocks 1 star review on 12th September 2022 Direct unlocks 1 star review on 12th September 2022 Direct unlocks 1 star review on 12th September 2022
Hice mi pedido de desbloqueo el 11 de julio 2022 y este es el día 12de septiembre 2022, no me han desbloqueado mi teléfono no responden mis preguntas, son una estafa
Direct unlocks is rated 1.5 based on 164 reviews