Direct unlocks Reviews

1% of reviewers recommend Direct unlocks

Tell us how Direct unlocks made you happy

Over a week
"Sent all info to get my iPhone unlock, they told me I was an I cloud lick so needed the premium service they were really quick on reply emails and giving advice, until I paid them. I paid for the service, now it has been over 6 months, written them humorous emails, obviously they cannot do what they were paid for so they just don't answer and completely ignore me now, so paid lots of money for nothing. I would stay away from this website, they can't do what they advertise, they will tell you what you want to hear. Save your money!!!"
Are you Direct unlocks? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"SCAMMERS Tell you one price and take payment then charge you twice as much again or they wont release the unlock code AVOID"
"Nothing but a scam Do your research and just ask your retailer(most will unlock for free in the right circumstances) STAY AWAY I’ve managed to get my money back from my bank 😀 Not done with this company yet😳😳😳😳"
"They aren't upfront or trustworthy. In my case they I purchased a pre-order (had no idea there was more to come) after the initial check they ask me for more money 42USD along with an email saying I should also check on a third party website if my phone was blacklisted/lost/stolen (why don't they suggest this check beforehand, and why did my 20USD didn't pay for this check) after I decline via email to work with them they responded they could lower the price (another scam alert)... I should've read all the coments from this and other sites before giving that company 20USD for nothing."
"It's been over 15 days and my phone is still not unlocked - there's hidden payments everywhere. Don't come back to your emails - deserve to be liquidated. Absolute Scum of the earth"
"Be careful before u unlock on this site... stay away. Be careful before u unlock on this site. I did order to unlock my phone. They will charge u 2 times. What they charge you at the beginning they said that’s pre-order. Then ask to charge u the second times which is much more. So, the price they listed is not the final price. I asked for the refund when i see the second charge request, also i know thry wont be able to unlock my phone. They said no(but stated in the previous email if i dont want to continue with the second charge, i could request a refund.) I ended up disputing the money with my bank. I would recommend to avoid this site to not losing your money for nothing."
"Frauds they looted me more then 10 months and still they are saying we're trying"
"Robbing cunts stay away or lose your money"
"Don’t go near these cunts take your money and then hit u with another one pure scam should be jailed for what they do"
"These Guys are Crooks there is NO statement on there website that says there are further charges they take your initial payment then say track your order so it then goes to 50% then Please pay a further 19.99 to complete your order.CRIMINAL"
"This company is nothing more than a bait and switch criminal operation. They take your initial payment and then ask for more. When you try to find out how much they go silent and just take your first payment"
"After initial payment they want more and more money. Crooks."
"I called my credit card bank and asked for refunds. I got all my money back, except for the first $19.99. So, unless you want to lose all your money, or want to go through all these processes of filing dispute and getting a partial refund, please stay away. Thank me later"
"after i paid for a premium service around 150 us dollars, and send emails, and never get any answer, i will not recommended, this is what they said in their page (this unlock is taking a little longer than normal, we are chasing this IMEI for you and have prioritised it. We will email you and update your status accordingly when it is unlocked). but i never got answer or email back they don't even give back the money. DON'T EVEN TRY THIS SERVICE, THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND NEVER GIVE AND ANSWER."
"Don’t use their service. They fool you with an initial payment and then ask for a second one twice as expensive and no refund !!!"
"Crafty scam. Pay £17 for unlock. Get email to say it's ready and a further £29 to receive it. They claim the charges are in the emails they send you but it's a shady practice. Look elsewhere!"
"It’s a rip off they charge you first and then they send you another email telling you they cannot do the job and there’s no refunds"
"Absolute scam do not use this company what do ever. They take your money and don't reply back to at all."
"Complete scammer website"
"Absolute rip off gave me a price for £17.99 to unlock ee iphone 6 and once payment was taken get an email back saying please send another £33 to release the unlock.nowhere through the payment process states it charges you again.please also look at trust pilot reviews on this terrible scamming company.informed ee and they unlocked it for me for free or maximum they charge is £8.99.always contact your network first."
Direct unlocks is rated 1.06 based on 67 reviews