Direct unlocks Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Direct unlocks

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Direct unlocks?

Tell us how Direct unlocks made you happy

"I'm one of the victim. After they got my full payments, sending many questions on their email but all of them got no replies, NOW THEY OFFER another Icloud Premium Service. A BIG NO!!! Experienced the same things as yours. SO BEWARE with DirectUnlocks. Take these as a serious warning."
Are you Direct unlocks? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Scam, take your money and then ask for additional payment."
"They have an Advertising Standards Authority ruling Against them! They (Direct Unlocks or AppleiPhoneUnlocks - same firm) claim to unlock in 24 hours from £14.99. They charge £17.99 and after 24 hours ask for another £32 which they say was made clear earlier. That's not true and I have the screenshots to prove it! I had to send good money after bad as I was away and needed the unlock. So it costs 3 times their advertised price and takes at least 3 times as long. Why they can still trade with an ASA ruling (25/07/18) against them I don't know. Here's the ruling: https://www.asa.org.uk/rulings/direct-unlocks-a18-447541.html"
"BiG Scam and a waste of money and time I had ordered iCloud unlock in May 2017 and paid GBP £49.99 (USD $70) then after 30 days they sent me an email We attempted to remove your iCloud locked device from the previous owner's account but were unable to do so as the iCloud Account associated with the iDevice (123456789101112) is unfortunately marked by Apple as Lost/Stolen. This does NOT necessarily mean that the iPhone has been reported lost to the carrier - this is something totally different. It means the device/iCloud account has been reported using FindMyiPhone. As stated on the website before purchase it is not possible to remove the Activation Lock on iDevices which are in Apple's iCloud lost/stolen database using our Clean service. There will be a premium service coming soon which can unlock this device, we don't have an exact timescale just yet, so you will be informed as soon as it is available via email. As a goodwill gesture you have been given a voucher for the full value of your purchase, under the email address stupidfool@gmail.com which you can use on a different device or against a network unlock for a different unit (please note they cannot be used against another iCloud unlock, see below for reasons), or you can save the voucher to use when the Premium Service is shortly launched. This voucher will not expire. As we have already prepared your unlock and incurred a submission charge by our supplier, we cannot issue a card refund for handsets which are rejected for being on the blacklist (as per our terms and conditions - https://iphoneimei.net/refund-policy). I waited until 3 months ago when they sent me a new email informing me of the availability of the premium service for an additional GBP £49.99 (USD $70) with the promise that they will unlock it for sure this time. 90 days later and I am still chasing after them and no one answering. The tracking page states Unlock for 123456789101112 locked to Activation Lock Premium Overdue - this unlock is taking a little longer than normal, we are chasing this IMEI for you and have prioritised it. We will email you and update your status accordingly when it is unlocked. I will be filing a complaint with the BBB and in small claim court and I have contacted my credit card company to investigate this fraud and refund my money."
"4 months later and they won't respond to my emails. I'll be filling a claim with my credit card since they're apparently a scam."
"As others have said, this company is totally unscrupulous. I wanted to give my old Samsung S8+ to my son and on line the company said the charge was £17.99. The next day I got an email saying I had to pay further £19.40 'final payment' to get the code I needed. Total con, I'm not paying the extra and I'm going to complain to trading standards."
"Unscrupulous Company-AVOID I hope enough honest reviews will prevent other users from falling into the trap of an unscrupulous company. I have now spent over $100 on a "premium unlock" for an ipad. Order submitted on Jan.31 and promised an unlock in 1-month (option of $10 more for expedited service). See today's date. 3 follow up emails sent and no reply. Frustrated, Angry, and Disappointed."
"1 Month Gone Still my iPhone X no unlocked. I suggest all of you to Don't Go with Direct Unlocks. They are Fraud company. Steal Your Money. They steal my 52 USD (20 USD + 32 USD) Also, don't prefer 2-3-4-5 Rating Reviews, these all are written by them to mislead peoples. No one can respond from customer support.also no one replying from contact@directunlocks email. Every time fake reply. If you are having any problems with a purchase please email contact@directunlocks and the team can help They are asking for more money every time. Still No Solution, after paying 2 times money. this is fake website, cleancheck.me @directunlocks why you are doing like this???"
"garbage. scammers. avoid"
"Scammers. Avoid. Double Charge. Advertise £14.99 and then in small print on next page say that additional funds will be due and the £14.99 is a "deposit". They are depending on suckers (yes-like me) to not read the documentation and then pay twice. Take a look at their trustpilot ratings--not good. also check out review co uk Also--if they were reputable--they would be on Paypal--Guess what? they are Not...."
"Using 1 star because I cannot use none! Avoid at all costs!!! Absolute scam. They take your money, don’t unlock your phone and then when you email them they ignore you at all costs! AVOID AVOID AVOID!"
"Worse company ever!!! Please stay away from them, they say it’s only £14.99 for your phone to be unlocked and takes 24 hours but then they surprise you with an additional fee, which mine was £65!!!! Then we you ask for a refund they blank you, and then say your being rude. IF I WAS YOU STAY AWAY AND DO YOUR RESEARCH FIRST!!!"
"SCAM - you pay a fee thinking that your device will be unlocked within 24 hours only to find that they then request a secondary much larger fee to unlock the phone - AVOID"
"Only put one star as you cannot put zero. As everyone else states this is a complete scam and as soon as you pay they want more money! Their site should be taken down."
"Ditto everything everyone else said. They do not unlock your phone. It is a scam. Do NOT hire this company!"
"Its con/ they take your money and demand more to complete the job"
"Scammers. Keeps giving excuses bout how your phone can’t be unlocked. Then demands more money to get job done."
"It is a con job. They can't unlock any phone or tablet. They take your money and keep asking for more."
Direct unlocks is rated 1.00 based on 27 reviews