Direct unlocks Reviews

Over A Week
Returns & Refunds
Refunds Process
Difficult

Tell us how Direct unlocks made you happy
Direct unlocks 1 star review on 12th April 2022
Ranjit
Fast and top service.
Hi Lile Thanks for your review of our service, we are glad to hear that your phone is now unlocked.
This is a total scam site. Don't waste your time
scam web site i have paid $50 dollars to unlock an iphone. phone didnt get unlocked and they didnt give me refund and asked me to pay again to unlock the phone SCAM SCAM DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY, THEY DONT HAVE CUSTOMER SERVICE TO HELP
Im still waiting for my phone to be unlocked.been two weeks.pathetic!!!!
Scam scam scam. Don’t believe the fake 5 star reviews. They take your money and than email you requesting more money for “special “ service. ( that off course doesn’t exist ). It’s a scam
It is a scam. Don't let them steel your money.
Do not use. Scam. You pay. Than they sent email you have to pay more for premium service ) that they don’t have )
I don’t like leaving bad reviews. (Honestly) But there are other companies that handle this process much much better. (That’s just the truth.) No hard feelings, but I am out of $30 at no fault of my own. I understand the policy (Cancellation Rights...pre-orders and checking costs cannot be refunded because costs are incurred and checks begin immediately upon placing your order. By clicking Credit/Debit Payment you wish for the order to be commenced immediately) But the model as a whole is VERY misleading. I’m biting the loss, but it is what it is. I went to The Unlocking Company and everything was handled (successfully) same day, with extra attention on updates/progress throughout the entire process. (I was told by Direct Unlocks, after my card was charged by the way, that it could take up to two weeks to hear back…) Please take my review seriously. Spend your money elsewhere. I’m sure they are decent people at Direct Unlocks, but their model is sub-par at best. To me, it seems like a cop-out to blame it on the “carrier” when another competitor of theirs was able to complete my request same day. Again, I am not trying to come off as brutal, I’m just giving the full details of my experience with Direct Unlocks. Brian,
Direct unlocks 2 star review on 28th April 2022 Direct unlocks 2 star review on 28th April 2022 Direct unlocks 2 star review on 28th April 2022
Hi All: The above website site is a scam website. I emailed my phone's IME to them on 7/4/2022 and requested them to unlock for me and paid for the stage of payment. The unlocking fee is one and half the cost of the phone. I waited for 5 days and did a follow email and not reply. On 22/4/2022 I emailed them and requested a refund. I believe they will not email me.; Please just be careful they just scam your money I wonder where can I report and not to get other to step into this scam company
SCAM ..DO NOT USE ! They are unable to unlock and wont provide a refund . BEWARE!!!
“This company is a scam!! Payed all unlock my phone. That was six months ago and still nothing!! This scam company thief company
Direct unlocks 1 star review on 12th April 2022
This company is a scam. They will tell you that you will receive your unlock in 24 hours, then after they take your money they tell you it will take 5 days, then after that they tell you they can't unlock your phone and refuse to refund your money but tell you if you send them even more money they will offer a premium service to unlock your phone. SCAM AND FRAUD Artists. UK based SCAMMERS.
This has been going on now since 10th January this year that’s four months that’s not good enough, no one should have to wait that long for a service to unlock a phone, I would like a full refund as you aren’t providing a service for me I’m not getting what I’ve paid for. This is bad costumer service, I’m not saying you’re ripping me off but it’s starting to feel like it, I’m sorry but that’s how I’m feeling about this situation.
I am now 10 weeks waiting. The so called timer has been at 99% for 7 weeks and says imminent. I received 3 or 4 standard mechanical email responses that it should happen soon, but they are meaningless and useless. Now I receive no response to my emails to explain, complete or refund. Also now the “timer” is back to 10 days. One other warning to anyone in the US, when my two credit card payments were made to the UK I got charged a $10 wire transfer fee on each so in total have paid $99 and got nothing.
Got scammed and I cannot get any type of refund. They have some generic unlock gif , that just spinns indefinitely.
"6 hour unlocks" Yeah, right. I'm still sitting here 3 days later, more than $60 sunk into it, and still can't use my phone. They don't tell you how much it is going to cost until you get to the point of putting in your payment method, just over $30. Then, you get an e-mail saying that your IMEI is eligible for being unlocked, but you need to pay another $30 for it. The numbers are in pounds, not dollars, so you really don't know for sure until it shows up in your account. Total BS.
This company is a scam. They will tell you that you will receive your unlock in 24 hours, then after they take your money they tell you it will take 5 days, then after that they tell you they can't unlock your phone and refuse to refund your money but tell you if you send them even more money they will offer a premium service to unlock your phone. SCAM AND FRAUD ARTISTS.
Becarful this is a scam first they say phone carrier unlock, after you pay they tell you , You are eligible for unlock we will put your IMIE on cue. Then nothing is happen unless you email them ,then they will ask for more money. I disputed the charge and complained to worldpay his credit card provider … Becarful guys
Just like the hundreds of people below me have said. It’s a scam. You pay for a “pre screen” and you never get your unlock, terms and conditions change from home page. They knowingly falsely advertise. Scam scam scam. Sorry to everyone that had to deal with “Tim” LOL 🤣
If I could leave less than a star I would. They said the item was stolen, it wasn't. I managed to get the old owner to unlock the apple watch. I sent proof of purchase, me buying it from the seller and the sellers receipt from buying it from the store. Proof I managed to unlock the item! And suddenly no contact from Tim to issue me a refund. Liars and scammers. Use someone else.
If I could give no stars I would! I have been waiting for 4 months and still nothing. I've emailed them multiple times with no response each time. I trusted this bulls*** excuse of a company and look at how they show their gratitude. They don't. I didn't have the money to just throw away because I had just lost EVERYTHING to Hurricane Ida and have since been homeless. This company sure knows how to kick someone who is already down!! I want my refund !!!!
Direct unlocks is rated 1.70 based on 118 reviews