Direct unlocks Reviews

Over A Week
Returns & Refunds
Refunds Process
Difficult

Tell us how Direct unlocks made you happy
Fast and top service.
Hi Lile

Thanks for your review of our service, we are glad to hear that your phone is now unlocked.
Don't give them money as you won't ever see an outcome for your phone only a scam
SCAMMERS don't give them anything
Don't be caught out with directunlock they firstly charge a small charge for unlocking, then you pay more as they need to do further work to contact the network your phone is locked to. Then they can't do the unlock and offer you a credit note thats worth €0.00 as they can't provide a service worth paying for only SCAMMERS BEWARE.
Submitted a phone for iCloud unlock in January. I have received nothing but the excuses and discounts for future phones that I will never have or go back to them to unlock. If the service is not provided they supposed to refund which they haven’t. I email them every couple of days with no response. Services that were paid for and not received amounted to $106.99 and in Rands that’s a fair whack. Stay away from these guys, check the address at the bottom of DirectUnlocks.com and Imeidoctor.com. They both the same, stay away from these guys, they will only steal your money.
I wish would read these review before 50 dollars to get my phone unlock it been almost 2 weeks.
100% SCAM SCAM SCAM

I paid for icloud activation removal not for your assistance.
And now you demanding more $42. So you charged my first payment for what purpose. Because My first payment was for Icloud Activation removal. Please don't deceive anyone.

Order id: 11278225
Please Refund my money
Don’t waste your money with this company. It’s been over 8 months and they still haven’t unlocked my phone. They just want more money everytime. It’s a scam
Submitted my phone on 11 January 2020. Now I know Covid has been a problem but clearly not for a lot of people’s unlocks. It’s now 10 September, progress bar says 98 days, 12 hours, it’s been like that for a very long time. I get the same response, just slightly different wording every time I email, essentially once a month. Wording as in “we don’t want to keep our customers in the dark”, sounds like Eskom here in South Africa with load shedding, or “we’re chasing the imei”. Will do the same same as I did and email on the 14th of this month as I did last month. According to a calendar calculator, it’s been 169 working days for the UK. This is total working days excluding public holidays. It’s meant to take 90 working days. I’ve been waiting patiently for a very long time. I put this phone through over year ago and was told it couldn’t be be unlocked due to the so called “premium service” being unavailable as of yet and then put through my phone imei after the service was made available. If I knew this was going to take so long I would’ve just made a plan and bought a new phone. Unfortunately I wasted money and now I’m waiting on hopes and dreams. If I complain, I get offered discounts. I don’t need a discount on other phones as I have just this phone to be unlocked and can’t be bothered to ever use this service again. No doubt I’ll get a response that it’s been escalated blah blah blah and now my phone is as useful as a condom with a hole in it. I guess I could use it as a skipping stone. Just gotta make sure it I throw it right I guess. Or a paper weight but a phone I paid R5500 for a phone that I unfortunately made the mistake of buying without checking that it was unlocked, my stupid mistake and have lost count on how much money I’ve spent with this company just doesn’t seem worth it. Thanks for wasting my time and money guys. I won’t get a refund because that’s how the company operates, just discounts on services that I can’t use and that probably won’t work.......again
Bunch of conning shilocks they charge 23 quid then when they can unlock they try and hit you for another 95 avoid like the plague
Stole my money. It's been over a year. It's a scam.
Use this company at your cost website states unlock your phone from £19.99 no mention of a second charge until they have your details a bunch of con men AVOID you have been warned.
I have been waiting a week and 2 days and still nothing has happened. I paid $50 for nothing. I'm very disappointed.. I should have spent that money on a new phone..
Poor customer service/ followup. Very little info provided for a company in this modern times.
Paid for premium service over a year later no unlock just stories
Do not give them one cent !!

Now claim company was resold

Just don’t ever give them any cash
Well, it's been 28 days since I paid the initial fee and all I've gotten was an excuse as to why they 'can't unlock my phone'. I understand that sometimes there may be an issue with a carrier but taking the initial fee under the pretence that that was all I'd have to pay, is shady business. I've seen them flag other peoples reviews on many sites, so I won't be shocked if mine is, as well. I'll be requesting a refund in 2 days.
Total rip off,small price first,then extra after,still not unlocked,given a credit note for unlocking in the future tried to use it.no credit note.
Easier and cheaper to have it done local or by the network supplier.
Don’t use
PAID FOR NOTHING...should have reviewed better.€50 lost and they still ask for more with no
Answer to emails or details on final payment..DO NOT USE..extremy dissapointed and mad that getting away with this scam of a service.
Same here as eceryone thye asked for icloud unlock while its not blacklisted they stole 29 dollars and then asked for 299 to conplete unlock
Absolutely rubbish service, i'm now on working day 9 and my iphone is still not unlocked.
I've contacted customer services 3 times by email and had no reply.
It cost £72.00 in total for an absolute appalling service, if i could give zero star rating i would.
I'd avoid at all cost, rip off company with zero communication and customer service
I had an iphone locked to vodafone and wanted to get it unlocked. They says it costs £23.99 which i paid. After an hour of a fake progress bar it says in order to ;fully unlock' my phone i am required to pay £80!!
This is not mentioned anywhere !! Do no buy! Repeat its a massive SCAM!
Direct unlocks is rated 1.90 based on 93 reviews