Direct unlocks Reviews

Over A Week
Returns & Refunds
Refunds Process
Difficult

Tell us how Direct unlocks made you happy
I have been waiting a week and 2 days and still nothing has happened. I paid $50 for nothing. I'm very disappointed.. I should have spent that money on a new phone..
Poor customer service/ followup. Very little info provided for a company in this modern times.
Paid for premium service over a year later no unlock just stories Do not give them one cent !! Now claim company was resold Just don’t ever give them any cash
Well, it's been 28 days since I paid the initial fee and all I've gotten was an excuse as to why they 'can't unlock my phone'. I understand that sometimes there may be an issue with a carrier but taking the initial fee under the pretence that that was all I'd have to pay, is shady business. I've seen them flag other peoples reviews on many sites, so I won't be shocked if mine is, as well. I'll be requesting a refund in 2 days.
Total rip off,small price first,then extra after,still not unlocked,given a credit note for unlocking in the future tried to use it.no credit note. Easier and cheaper to have it done local or by the network supplier. Don’t use
Same here as eceryone thye asked for icloud unlock while its not blacklisted they stole 29 dollars and then asked for 299 to conplete unlock
Places my order for an iPhone 6s Plus in December 2019. Never unlocked my phone and never received any updates. I paid $100 and never received service and no refund.
Absolutely rubbish service, i'm now on working day 9 and my iphone is still not unlocked. I've contacted customer services 3 times by email and had no reply. It cost £72.00 in total for an absolute appalling service, if i could give zero star rating i would. I'd avoid at all cost, rip off company with zero communication and customer service
I am a EMT who broke my phone during a job I bought a new iPhone XR off Facebook and turned out to be locked to Vodafone I’ve paid over 70€ for directunlocks to unlock my phone for them now to turn around and say “sorry it’s due more payments” and to get the premium service I’ve waiting 5 days to hear this I am beyond enraged
NOT open regarding their costs. You make first payment then before you receive the unlock details you must pay a whole lot more... I did not!! so lost the £20 up front.
Honestly, if there was a zero star option available I'd use it, This is about 3 months in now, still no unlocked phone, I've paid twice now, and just yesterday i was told I need to pay another £60, this is off the back of me initially thinking that it would cost the price of the first payment which was £20, the second was £60 now another £60???? If you can... Avoid using this service please it's just 1 scam after another
STAY FAR AWAY I Don't know why companies like this is allowed to trade They are not a honest company Just ripping people of and getting away with it
on 2018 i requested one iphone 6 for icloud unlock. Now its been two years. I requested for refund. Till now no response from them.
Placed my order in March 2020. And its July 2020 now. Still haven’t unlocked my phone yet and they’re asking me to pay another additional 91 dollar. This is actually the 3rd time they asked me to pay for it. The first time, it’s 28 dollar. Then they need another 42 dollar for FINAL PAYMENT. Shady business this is, i bet. I’ve got everything written via emails and screen shots everything.
I bought an icloud ilock, it failed because they claimed the phone I had was a difficult case because it was reported as lost, they didn't reimburse me and never mentioned that some cases may not work. I have accepted that reality, but then they marketed a premium service that unlocks all icloud unlocked phone whatever the circumstance is, including phones marked as lost. I bought that "premium" service in January 2019. YES: 2019. So I have paid this company 100GBP in total. They promised for the phone to be unlocked in a maximum time of 90 days. It has been a year and a half now, and the phone is still locked, the phone has lost all value it had, they answer one over 5 emails I send, and they do not accept to reimburse me what I have paid for a service they have failed to provide as promised. Totally unacceptable. AVOID!
Unreliable, promotes services it cannot provide, and does not reimburse. I bought an icloud ilock, it failed because they claimed the phone I had was a difficult case because it was reported as lost, they didn't reimburse me and never mentioned that some cases may not work. I have accepted that reality, but then they marketed a premium service that unlocks all icloud unlocked phone whatever the circumstance is, including phones marked as lost. I bought that "premium" service in January 2019. So I have paid this company 100GBP in total. They promised for the phone to be unlocked in a maximum time of 90 days. It has been a year and a half now, and the phone is still locked, they answer one over 5 emails I send, and they do not accept to reimburse me what I have paid for a service they have failed to provide as promised. Totally unacceptable. AVOID!
This is a site that does not make their actual costs clear, as such I do not consider them to be a credible organisation. There is an initial fee, which I considered to be the cost of the service (this is equivalent to the 'street price' of an unlock service). Once the initial fee has been taken they email you asking for a subsequent, larger fee, to complete the process - this came as a surprise. They say it is in the small print ..... I will see what the advertising standards have to say and will reclaim the initial fee from my credit card company as the service was not provided. Business today requires organisations to be open and honest - directunlocks are certainly not the former and I presume are probably not the latter. Let's see ....
These guys are epic failures. Waste of money. No responses. No unlock Imei 356417093390900
Don’t waste your $28 USD for pre charge for nothing. Just like you gave your money away. You get headache . Don’t work on this site. Go eBay is better, they can’t unlock your device, They refund back. I wasted my $28 for nothing . They didn’t refund back.
Paid them two times, after 5 days they still cannot unlock it. They said they would offer a full refund; I emailed them my receipt showing the payment of the phone. No response from them. I e-mail them the the proof of purchase of my phone repeatedly. They do not read the e-mails and do not reply to e-mails. In summary, I'm dissatisfied with their services because: 1. They do not disclose the full price upfront; they asked for a small amount then requested more money afterwards 2. They don't refund your money if they are not able to unlock the phone; they ask for a proof of purchase and then don't reply to your e-mails; they assume your phone is blocked/banned and is the your fault - here they are dishonest because checking if phone is blocked is a free service that they should use before asking for money
Direct unlocks is rated 1.86 based on 94 reviews