Direct unlocks Reviews

Over A Week
Returns & Refunds
Refunds Process
Difficult

Tell us how Direct unlocks made you happy
I'm one of the victim. After they got my full payments, sending many questions on their email but all of them got no replies, NOW THEY OFFER another Icloud Premium Service. A BIG NO!!! Experienced the same things as yours. SO BEWARE with DirectUnlocks. Take these as a serious warning.
Sorry to hear that you didn't have a response to your emails if you can please let me have the order IMEI number I can look further into this for you.
They have an Advertising Standards Authority ruling Against them! They (Direct Unlocks or AppleiPhoneUnlocks - same firm) claim to unlock in 24 hours from £14.99. They charge £17.99 and after 24 hours ask for another £32 which they say was made clear earlier. That's not true and I have the screenshots to prove it! I had to send good money after bad as I was away and needed the unlock. So it costs 3 times their advertised price and takes at least 3 times as long. Why they can still trade with an ASA ruling (25/07/18) against them I don't know. Here's the ruling: https://www.asa.org.uk/rulings/direct-unlocks-a18-447541.html
Hi Trevor, the websites show the total cost of the unlock, sorry to hear that you missed it the first time around, if you need anymore unlocks further down the line just let us know and we can set up a discount for you.
Unscrupulous Company-AVOID I hope enough honest reviews will prevent other users from falling into the trap of an unscrupulous company. I have now spent over $100 on a "premium unlock" for an ipad. Order submitted on Jan.31 and promised an unlock in 1-month (option of $10 more for expedited service). See today's date. 3 follow up emails sent and no reply. Frustrated, Angry, and Disappointed.
Jokesters
Worse company ever!!! Please stay away from them, they say it’s only £14.99 for your phone to be unlocked and takes 24 hours but then they surprise you with an additional fee, which mine was £65!!!! Then we you ask for a refund they blank you, and then say your being rude. IF I WAS YOU STAY AWAY AND DO YOUR RESEARCH FIRST!!!
Hi Amy, sorry that you are unhappy with the service, I would just like to point out that the total cost of the unlock is mentioned at the time of purchase. We can look at offering you a discount if you wish to purchase a service again in the future.
They want 19.99$ for unlocking a Samsung note 3. Nowhere on the website is a statement for a "two-stage" payment! After two days of silence, I wrote two emails asking for a time frame. Now I got an answer from a person called Luke, saying he is going through the "ordering process", and I would have to chose the "any network service", which means another 42$. This is totally unacceptable.
Avoid at all costs, it's mis leading advertising and still doesn't work after their own time frame. Scammers!
They advertise an unlocking service for $17.99 specifically for my phone model and carrier. After I paid that, they wrote me saying that they have contacted my carrier with the details of my specific device, who told them that my device was indeed eligible. However, they asked for an additional $42 to unlock it (and no refund possible for the $17.99). I paid the additional amount, and a few days later they wrote me saying that they were not able to unlock the phone, and they would only refund the money if I sent them proof of purchase for my device. After I sent the proof of purchase, they replied that they will not reimburse the money, but only offer credit towards another unlock (which we already know does not work anyway).
Seems they half bake everything and that the answer is to pay for the premium unlock fee. Don't have a good feeling with the approach and lack of clarity about the service. Look elsewhere, but beware.
Direct unlocks is rated 1.90 based on 90 reviews