Direct unlocks Reviews

Over A Week
Returns & Refunds
Refunds Process
Difficult

Tell us how Direct unlocks made you happy
Direct unlocks 1 star review on 12th April 2022
Ranjit
Direct unlocks 1 star review on 12th July 2020
Im still waiting for my phone to be unlocked.been two weeks.pathetic!!!!
Scam scam scam. Don’t believe the fake 5 star reviews. They take your money and than email you requesting more money for “special “ service. ( that off course doesn’t exist ). It’s a scam
It is a scam. Don't let them steel your money.
Do not use. Scam. You pay. Than they sent email you have to pay more for premium service ) that they don’t have )
Hi All: The above website site is a scam website. I emailed my phone's IME to them on 7/4/2022 and requested them to unlock for me and paid for the stage of payment. The unlocking fee is one and half the cost of the phone. I waited for 5 days and did a follow email and not reply. On 22/4/2022 I emailed them and requested a refund. I believe they will not email me.; Please just be careful they just scam your money I wonder where can I report and not to get other to step into this scam company
SCAM ..DO NOT USE ! They are unable to unlock and wont provide a refund . BEWARE!!!
“This company is a scam!! Payed all unlock my phone. That was six months ago and still nothing!! This scam company thief company
Direct unlocks 1 star review on 12th April 2022
This company is a scam. They will tell you that you will receive your unlock in 24 hours, then after they take your money they tell you it will take 5 days, then after that they tell you they can't unlock your phone and refuse to refund your money but tell you if you send them even more money they will offer a premium service to unlock your phone. SCAM AND FRAUD Artists. UK based SCAMMERS.
I am now 10 weeks waiting. The so called timer has been at 99% for 7 weeks and says imminent. I received 3 or 4 standard mechanical email responses that it should happen soon, but they are meaningless and useless. Now I receive no response to my emails to explain, complete or refund. Also now the “timer” is back to 10 days. One other warning to anyone in the US, when my two credit card payments were made to the UK I got charged a $10 wire transfer fee on each so in total have paid $99 and got nothing.
Got scammed and I cannot get any type of refund. They have some generic unlock gif , that just spinns indefinitely.
"6 hour unlocks" Yeah, right. I'm still sitting here 3 days later, more than $60 sunk into it, and still can't use my phone. They don't tell you how much it is going to cost until you get to the point of putting in your payment method, just over $30. Then, you get an e-mail saying that your IMEI is eligible for being unlocked, but you need to pay another $30 for it. The numbers are in pounds, not dollars, so you really don't know for sure until it shows up in your account. Total BS.
This company is a scam. They will tell you that you will receive your unlock in 24 hours, then after they take your money they tell you it will take 5 days, then after that they tell you they can't unlock your phone and refuse to refund your money but tell you if you send them even more money they will offer a premium service to unlock your phone. SCAM AND FRAUD ARTISTS.
Becarful this is a scam first they say phone carrier unlock, after you pay they tell you , You are eligible for unlock we will put your IMIE on cue. Then nothing is happen unless you email them ,then they will ask for more money. I disputed the charge and complained to worldpay his credit card provider … Becarful guys
Just like the hundreds of people below me have said. It’s a scam. You pay for a “pre screen” and you never get your unlock, terms and conditions change from home page. They knowingly falsely advertise. Scam scam scam. Sorry to everyone that had to deal with “Tim” LOL 🤣
If I could leave less than a star I would. They said the item was stolen, it wasn't. I managed to get the old owner to unlock the apple watch. I sent proof of purchase, me buying it from the seller and the sellers receipt from buying it from the store. Proof I managed to unlock the item! And suddenly no contact from Tim to issue me a refund. Liars and scammers. Use someone else.
If I could give no stars I would! I have been waiting for 4 months and still nothing. I've emailed them multiple times with no response each time. I trusted this bulls*** excuse of a company and look at how they show their gratitude. They don't. I didn't have the money to just throw away because I had just lost EVERYTHING to Hurricane Ida and have since been homeless. This company sure knows how to kick someone who is already down!! I want my refund !!!!
Big Scam! I paid way more than any unlock service before (I also had to pay twice! Some kind of "first step" is required, to see if they can unlock the phone, I should have known by then). They didn't manage to unlock my phone. In order to get my money back, I was told, I had to send the proof of purchase of my phone, f.ex. bill. Which I did!! Since then no answers, no refund!!! I tried to contact them again, they only send me a generic answer. I pressed for an explanation, since then no answer... Stay away, if you want to keep your sanity and your money!
This company is basically a scam, and I would not recommend anyone to use their service. I placed another and it was supposed to be completed in 4 days, then after that time passed, i check with them and they said to wait. I waited 10 more days, and still nothing. They keep saying we are working on it, and give you no timeframe. When I asked for my refund, they were like we will refund second installment, 1st installment was something like 'eligibility' check! I was like what eligibility? I knew what the problem with my phone was, and did I have to pay $29 for them to tell me??!! Anyway, I have not even received the 2nd installment fee....please don't use these guys...total scam.
2ヶ月経過してもSIMロックの解除ができず、契約を履行していないことが明白です。 私が支払った費用の返金を何度も催告しましたが、返金の手続きについて一度も返信がありません。 It is clear that the SIM lock cannot be released even after 2 months and the contract is not fulfilled. I have repeatedly requested a refund of the costs I paid, but I have never received a reply regarding the refund procedure.
Total Scam of a company - Terms and Conditions Change on checkout.
Direct unlocks is rated 1.72 based on 116 reviews