directunlocks.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend directunlocks.co.uk

Tell us how directunlocks.co.uk made you happy
Do your research before you give them 1 penny I wish I did I. Payed €60 euro for a scam they claim they can unlock your phone and they can't only offer you a credit note that useless, and won't reply to your emails.
Directunlock are a sophisticated scam take your money for an unlocking service that they claim they can do. But unfortunately my experience they take your money and leave you high and dry.
States a price and the small print says you have to pay more - not obvious, claim 4 hour unlock and when you pay it changes to 48 hours - avoid at all costs
Places my order for an iPhone 6s Plus in December 2019. Never unlocked my phone and never received any updates. I paid $100 and never received service and no refund.
on 2018 i requested one iphone 6 for icloud unlock. Now its been two years. I requested for refund. Till now no response from them.
Placed my order in March 2020. And its July 2020 now. Still haven’t unlocked my phone yet and they’re asking me to pay another additional 91 dollar. This is actually the 3rd time they asked me to pay for it. The first time, it’s 28 dollar. Then they need another 42 dollar for FINAL PAYMENT. Shady business this is, i bet. I’ve got everything written via emails and screen shots everything.
The company it poor stay away people I brought the code had no email from them iv email 3 times scam scam
SCAM.
They say you "may" be charged additional fees "under certain contract situations".
SURPRISE! You will absolutely be charged an additional $120 or so if you want the unlock... after you've already paid an upfront fee.
Hello,
The website is misleading, I'am waiting more than three months for the removal of Icloud Activation lock. And they don't want to refund my money. Just be aware it's a scam.
I bought an icloud ilock, it failed because they claimed the phone I had was a difficult case because it was reported as lost, they didn't reimburse me and never mentioned that some cases may not work. I have accepted that reality, but then they marketed a premium service that unlocks all icloud unlocked phone whatever the circumstance is, including phones marked as lost. I bought that "premium" service in January 2019. YES: 2019. So I have paid this company 100GBP in total. They promised for the phone to be unlocked in a maximum time of 90 days. It has been a year and a half now, and the phone is still locked, the phone has lost all value it had, they answer one over 5 emails I send, and they do not accept to reimburse me what I have paid for a service they have failed to provide as promised.
Totally unacceptable.
AVOID!
Unreliable, promotes services it cannot provide, and does not reimburse.

I bought an icloud ilock, it failed because they claimed the phone I had was a difficult case because it was reported as lost, they didn't reimburse me and never mentioned that some cases may not work. I have accepted that reality, but then they marketed a premium service that unlocks all icloud unlocked phone whatever the circumstance is, including phones marked as lost. I bought that "premium" service in January 2019. So I have paid this company 100GBP in total. They promised for the phone to be unlocked in a maximum time of 90 days. It has been a year and a half now, and the phone is still locked, they answer one over 5 emails I send, and they do not accept to reimburse me what I have paid for a service they have failed to provide as promised.
Totally unacceptable.
AVOID!
This is a site that does not make their actual costs clear, as such I do not consider them to be a credible organisation. There is an initial fee, which I considered to be the cost of the service (this is equivalent to the 'street price' of an unlock service). Once the initial fee has been taken they email you asking for a subsequent, larger fee, to complete the process - this came as a surprise. They say it is in the small print ..... I will see what the advertising standards have to say and will reclaim the initial fee from my credit card company as the service was not provided. Business today requires organisations to be open and honest - directunlocks are certainly not the former and I presume are probably not the latter. Let's see ....
These guys are epic failures. Waste of money. No responses. No unlock
Imei 356417093390900
Poor service, I requested my phone be unlocked on 05.03.2020 and only just received confirmation of completion on 28.04.2020. By this time I had someone else do it, and it take them 2 days. THIS IS A SCAM.
Don’t waste your $28 USD for pre charge for nothing. Just like you gave your money away.
You get headache . Don’t work on this site. Go eBay is better, they can’t unlock your device, They refund back. I wasted my $28 for nothing . They didn’t refund back.
WARNING!! SCAM!! overall paid them £55 to unlock my phone and it said it would take 48hours yet it has been in overdue for weeks!! I've emailed and heard nothing back!! Someone stole my bank details and tried taking over £60 from my account and I believe it to have something to do with this company! DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE!!! IM NOW WITHOUT A PHONE AND ALMOST £100 OUT OF POCKET!!
IMEI: 359145076675909
Scam merchants. I paid £23.99 for a network sim unlock code for my phone. They contacted me to ask for an additional £19.99 to release the code. They pull this trick with all their customers. Not to be trusted. They state that your original payment is only a pre-order payment. this is contrary to UK regulations and distance selling rules.. I will fight until I get a full refund from these crooks.
Hi,

Used directunlocks for an iphone 8 unlock several weeks ago, firstly paid 20euro and then they asked for 35euro more, it came back that it couldn't be unlocked after paying, and they said they would give me a £37.99 credit, so on monday 24th feb, i went to unlock an iphone 5c, went through the credit card process as they said the credit would be applied using my email address as verification, but they took €18.99 from my credit card, and then i got an email asking for another €35 euro, have sent lots of emails asking about the credit and no replies, there's no phone number to call. Have now reported to CC company for charge back. Based on my experience i can only assume these are scammers
I've just bought a Samsung S10+ and looking to unlock it. The Direct Unlocks website looks great and seems really straightforward... in fact they promote the fact that they have over 2500 positive reviews (must ignore the bad ones). So you go ahead and enter all the info, pay your £17.99 and expect to receive the unlock code... BUT NO... instead you get an email saying "track your progress" where you get told there's a 2nd charge... a "final payment" required... At no point in the whole process are you told there are two separate payments required. Also at no point are you told the total cost. I've went back and looked at all the screens leading up to payment... Nothing... Unless it's in teeny tiny writing somewhere. I'll be requesting a refund.

UPDATE: It is in teeny tiny wee writing... Underneath the £17.99 charge (in very small and very light grey colouring) is the text "Please note there will be a payment of £19.4 on completion of the unlock." I'm very angry at myself... should've known it was too easy. So Direct Unlocks i'll be going to the ASA, Trading Standards and various other forums to tell people not to use you. Seems very devious to not post the correct total price. I'll also be seeing if my credit card company can cancel payment to you.
Avoid like the plague!!!
Promised to unlock my iPhone for £19.99....was hit a day later for £59.99...have just received an email saying my phone cannot be unlocked and need to upgrade again to Premium Service (haven't even looked at what that's going to cost!).
They keep referring to T&Cs and are trying to withhold my refund. Surely if they promise to do something and cannot deliver a refund is entirely reasonable.

AVOID!!! YOU WILL BE LEFT DISAPPOINTED & OUT OF POCKET.
directunlocks.co.uk is rated 1.00 based on 21 reviews