DirtCheapEjuice-com Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend DirtCheapEjuice-com

(844) 635-5691

CS@DirtCheapEjuice.com

941 Maddox Drive, Suite 224

Tell us how DirtCheapEjuice-com made you happy

"I ordered wild cherry and strawberry twissler they both are good but strong flavors. I mixed with a vanilla that I had."
Debra thank you for the review. We are glad you found something that works for you!
"Love the super fast shipping. Love the flavor choices. Not a fan of the plastic bottles. Sometimes it's difficult to get the top off and sometimes the top comes apart when I try to take it off."
Thank you for the review Bonnie! We offer glass in every flavor and nic with every bottle except the 10ml. Thank you for the positive review and feedback!
"Worst ejuices ever. I cant even use them. Ill never do business with you and I'm sorry I did"
Thank you for your opinion. Was your shipping fast? Then tell people that. Did we over charge or charge according to what YOU CHOSE to purchase. We charged correctly! Someone who loves one flavor may not enjoy another so much. We are sorry you did not like the choice you made, but we are willing to recommend a flavor and even send you a freebie.
"Got the juice when i was suppose to. The plastic 60 ml bottle opened fine....with the spout stuck up inside the cap....cant get it out so its a bottle of juice that isnt usable unless you have a eye drop dispenser."
All you have to do is ask. We don't make the bottle. We apologize. CS@DirtCheapEjuice is the email that is available for you to message and request a new bottle of ejuice. We will send that bottle to you at no charge sir. Let us know please.
"Great selections of mints and menthols. Rapid delivery. Great service. Thank you 😊"
Awesome! We are glad that you enjoyed the mints and menthols! We appreciate you!
"The flavors taste so good i will be shopping here again."
Thank you so much. We offer 300+ flavors for you to browse. We hope you find all the ones you will enjoy the most. Also let friends know about the awesome great tasting collection!
"I love the old plastic bottles. The new ones have to short of a tip. Hard to put in my tank."
Thank you for the feedback! We appreciate you.
"ZERO STARS Worst juice I’ve ever tasted! Disgusting! I bought 5 different bottles of juices and they all were terrible!!! Do not use this site! They are house juices that suck!"
"Hi this is Sherril Yeknich and I love your ejuice. However my last order was unable to get the computer to acknowledge that I wanted to use the promo {BUY 3 BOTTLES OF SAME SIZE, NICOTINE MG, 70/30 or 30/70 VG AND GET THE 4TH BOTTLE FREE. As long as it’s the same price as the other 3, no coupon or code needed. I spent a lot of money and couldn’t get the order to make the 4th one free. I wanted Tiramisu 120ml, 18mg nicotine and the 70/30vg (might he that backwards). I would truly appreciate a bottle of the Tiramisu 120ml sent to me as the promo stated “for free”. My address should be on file with you. If not it’s as follows: Sherril Yeknich 8339 Madison Avenue Indianapolis Indiana 46227 Sincerely Sherril I DO WANT TO CONTINUE SHOPPING AT YOUR SITE, IN MY OPINION YOU DO HAVE THE VERY BEST EJUICE!!! Just honor the promo and you’ll have a return customer and a happy shopper ! PS Please let me know if you need any more information about this situation."
"I have bought juice from those site before and was happy with my purchase but this bottle had a terrible after taste and tastes and smelled like plastic all in all it was gross and I have bought this exact same flavor before and it didnt taste bad while vaping."
"Your shipping and web site are spot on. Your products reminded me of e juice that you would buy in a gas station. Ordered 10 samples and tried 3 and all are in the trash. More research needs to go into what you are producing. Combine that with other companies products and just start over. Absolutely horrible. This juice is not for big cloud blowing mods. Might work in smaller low watt cigarette but still taste like arse."
"Fast service Great Product Perfect Price"
Your Awesome!
We Value you!
"Phenomenal juice for a great price. Tired of paying 20 dollars for some juice, i quit smoking to save money, not pay more. Shipping is very quick, i get my juice within 3 days. Always coming out with excellent flavors. Have been buying from them for 2 years now, will be a customer forever!"
Thank you so much William! We value you being a long time customer.
"The juice was pretty good this time , but i have not ordered it in a while."
Thank you for your order. We are glad that you like the Ejuice!
"The flavors are awesome! We have tried 8 different flavors now. Reasonably priced and lightening fast shipping! Buying again today, because someone just had to have my favorite for themselves; white chocolate raspberry! YUM!"
Thank you so much for spreading the GREAT tasting Ejuice! We are glad you have enjoyed the flavors this far!
"Great product and service with a smile."
We appreciate you Mike!
"Love getting my eliquids from Dirt Cheap. Purple Haze is awesome."
We are glad that you enjoy Purple Haze.
"Fruit flavors are great -- long lasting flavor."
Thank you!
"Great prices. Great e-juice. My favorite is doublemint. Thanks dirtcheapejuice."
Thank you!
"Amazing flavors and shipping was really good to"
Thank you! We appreciate your support.
DirtCheapEjuice-com is rated 4.54 based on 95 reviews