DirtCheapEjuice-com Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend DirtCheapEjuice-com

(844) 635-5691

CS@DirtCheapEjuice.com

941 Maddox Drive, Suite 224

Tell us how DirtCheapEjuice-com made you happy

"Love this site! Super fast shipping and AWESOME flavors! I was a little hesitant at first because of the price but I am very pleasantly surprised and will be back!"
"Juice has very good flavor can't beat the price would definitely buy from again"
"I love that I found this company. Getting fresh made, customizable blends at an affordable price makes all the difference. This where I will be getting all my future juices."
"Items arrived fast and as always were beyond satisfactory"
"The flavors are great; a lot of the stuff that I have purchased isn't as good as this or tastes like muck; the prices are great and my orders usually arrive faster than expected because the shipping is prompt."
"Usually id review with 5 stars because I love this site but right now idk what's going on I haven't received my package yet that I ordered over a week ago, all the usps track number has been saying for the past week is that it's in transit to the next location. How long is 2-5 day shipping supposed to take?? Because it's not supposed to take a week and a half."
"I love it it is very good wood recommended"
"Ordered 5, 70/30 mix. Was more like 50/50. 3 out of 5 are Watery and flavorless. Glad I only ordered samples for tasting. They also flooded my v8 x baby beast q2 coils. It explains why prices are low although shipping is not. I will happily return them seeing that I will replace them anyway. I do not recommend nor will i reorder. For the sample size (10ml), I think a week is long enough for steeping. If you must try, for the price, I strongly recommend going with 10ml 1st. I'm glad I did. Almost ordered larger sizes. Glad I hadnt."
"It got here quick.. the product was e juice and I loved them. The containers are perfect for clean application of fluid to my e cig tanks."
"Purchased some Snozberry on a whim -suggestion and am quite surprised on how good it is. Purchased a few sample flavors as well. Quick shipping"
"Great products, fast service. Highly recommend."
"Great product and super fast service and delivery... one of the best places around for quality and price. My favorite go to place."
"High quality, nice bottles, lightning fast shipping."
"I love the flavor selection y’all have just wondering if y’all could add cloud nerdz strawberry lemon to it"
"Precise shipping time, correct order and nice flavors, everything is perfect - thumbs up 👍"
"DirtCheapEjuice is saving us a ton of money. We're loving the great prices, great packaging, excellent product & terrific customer service!"
"Everything just the way I ordered it and fast shipping"
"Low prices. Great quality. However, some of the 70/30 batches don't seem to be working out. They aren't thick enough to seem 70/30. This leaves tanks to leak easily, but RDA users will get the most use out of it. It would be nice if you could tip off the workers to 'hey I\'m using a tank rather than an RDA so when I mean 70/30 try like 72/28’ overall good."
"This is my first time using DirtCheapEjuice and was happily surprised. The flavors that I chose were perfect. Great prices. I will continue to order from this site. Thanks"
"I've used a lot of E Juice companies and this one is the best they have never gotten an order wrong. They're shipping is great I usually receive my items within two or three days."
DirtCheapEjuice-com is rated 4.54 based on 158 reviews