DivvyUp Socks Reviews

Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
customer service
Read DivvyUp Socks Reviews
I received my DivvyUp Socks for a Christmas present. One of the best gifts I have ever received! I enjoy wearing them and they are so comfortable. Plus they wash and dry well. Thank you, DivvyUp!
My children range from 13-22 and they LOVVVVVED the socks!! Almost THE best gift of Christmas! Not kidding. Don't wait...order!!!
My daughter loves her socks! She says they’re great not only because she gets to wear her cats and dogs faces, but they are super soft and comfy too!
I bought Divvy Up for the whole family for Christmas with our Pup on them. Biggest hit of the Holiday!! They were very well done!
What a fun and funny gift to give someone. I gave my friend a pair with his dog on them and my boyfriend a pair with my face on them. He died!!!
I bought a bunch of these as presents for Christmas and everyone loved them. It was great to be able to personalize gifts in a unique way.
Excellent quality socks, good color selection and outstanding portrayal of our sweet pooch, Napoleon, that we had to put down in April 2018 after thirteen wonderful years! I bought each of my four adult children a pair in their favorite color for Christmas 2019 and there wasn't a dry eye in the living room after opening them. I highly recommend DivvyUp and will definitely use them in the future.
Was very pleased with the quality of the work and the quick service. Would highly recommend.
The socks came out great! I wish the site had a pic for 4 dogs. But I was very pleased with how they came out! Thank you DivvyUP!!
Great socks and great service with fast delivery.
The faces of our dogs on socks for the family--so so awesome and fun for everyone. The best gift ever! Pictures were clear and socks were as wonderful in person as they were advertised. thank you for one of the best gifts ever
I bought my husband 4 pairs of socks with our dogs on them. The socks turned out better than I could of imagined! They make a great gift and the photo quality is great.
Amazing! I put my two dogs on the socks and the looked great. Not stretched out and the color was a match. Great quality socks. Plan to buy more
We all so love our new socks!
They were perfect! Our girls we're so happy to have their puppies on their socks! Excellent quality
I got my wife and my daughter each a pair of socks, one with our dog and one with our cat. They LOVED them! Best, most original Christmas present I've ever gotten them. Ordering was super easy.
Great job editing pictures. Socks came out awesome!
They are wonderful! My husband loves them and gets compliments every time. Not only are they cute but he says they are really comfortable.
THESE SOCKS WERE A HUGE HIT WITH OUR FAMILY ON CHRISTMAS MORNING
These socks were the best gift! The photo I provided wasn't even the best quality, but they looked exactly like the photos. It was a really great quality and everyone I got this for, for Xmas LOVED them. Highly recommend.
DivvyUp Socks is rated 4.98 based on 3,920 reviews