DivvyUp Socks Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend DivvyUp Socks
Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"I gave my son socks with pictures of his daughters imprinted on them for his birthday. The quality of the fabric is great and he really liked them!"
"Love love love them! Gave a pair as a birthday gift, and they were a hit!"
"Socks were amazing!! exactly what I wanted"
"Great service and quick delivery. I ordered socks for my daughter and son with photos of their pets. They were a big hit at the holidays."
"Not only are the socks comfortable, but the photos that I provided transferred well onto them so they are extremely cute as well! I gave the socks as gifts to my parents and husband and they really enjoy wearing them and showing them off."
"My daughter loves her socks, a perfect gift. I had also made a mistake when I placed my order and the customer service team is the best I have ever worked with. They went above and beyond to help me fix my order. I will definitely be order again."
"These sock are truly the best and quality made! The best part is the face does not look distorted when they are worn or laying flat. DivvyUp is the perfect brand and I’m thankful I gave them my business. Will be using them again in the future!"
"Socks were awesome!! They made a great gift. Better than expected!!!"
"My husband loved these socks! They are super cute and the pictures are nice and clear."
"These high quality socks were a big hit as gifts for my boss’ family as well as my own. The transfer of our pets photos onto the socks was well done. I highly recommend to anyone thinking of purchasing them. The turnaround time was quick, even though it was close to the holidays. DivvyUp communicated the progress which assured me my order was going to be processed and shipped quickly."
"My grandkids were totally thrilled with the socks, they featured the dog, Devo. I was pleased with the quality and the manner in which the order was fulfilled. When I had a question I was able to call and speak with a live human!! Three cheers. Definitely will order again."
"Socks were an absolutely perfect gift!"
"These socks are so much fun and make perfect gifts for any pet lover!!"
"These socks were a gift for my daughter with a photo of our dog. She loves them! What a fun idea!"
"Love the socks. Better quality sock and printing than I expected and made a great Xmas gift. Will definitely be buying more."
"Wife loved them! Brilliant socks"
"Perfect gift for my friend! Site was easy to use and product arrived quickly. Having the option to put two cats on the socks was awesome! Thank you for making this product!"
"I love my new socks! I got a pair for both my daughter and I with our two dogs faces. They are high quality and so much fun! Can’t wait to make another pair:)"
"My socks look amazing and the recipients who are dog lovers absolutely love their 'pooches' faces on their socks. The socks are also fabulous quality and I recommend washing them inside out to prevent any 'pilling' which will keep them looking great. Well done and thanks 'divvy up'."
"I was very surprised with the quality of the socks. Being a novelty stock, I was expecting a so so product, was I wrong. The quality is excellent, like best of image was great! Overall very pleased with this product! Great idea for those hard to buy for people!!!"
DivvyUp Socks is rated 4.99 based on 1,936 reviews