DivvyUp Socks Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend DivvyUp Socks
Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"A fun Christmas gift to son in laws. One got his dog. The other got the faces of his son and daughter. Started the morning with laughter and fun. Thanks"
"Bought these as a gift for someone and used a business logo instead of a face picture. I was not sure how they would turn out with that picture and I was so pleased! Excellent job, and the recipient loves them! Thanks so much!"
"I gave DivvyUp socks for Christmas with my family's dogs face on each pair. They were a BIG hit! I think my best gift ever!!!"
"This is the BEST small company EVER! I ordered socks with their easy to use website and was not disappointed. I needed the socks I ordered to be delivered by a certain date so I emailed the company. They were very professional and said it was not a problem and they shipped them out sooner and I got them on time!!! So amazing. Their socks are high quality and fun!"
"I gave these to my son as a Christmas gift. It was a picture of his son and he loved them. Will definitely gift these again!"
"Bought them as a birthday gift for my best friend and she loved them so much. I will definitely be buying more. For myself and to give as gifts."
"Gifted DivvyUP socks to two of my girlfriends who are obsessed with their dogs -- brought one of them to tears! Easy to take a pic, upload, pick and sock and wait for them to show up."
"A great gift for someone who appreciates the more unusual twist on the regular socks at Christmas! They are good quality and were delivered promptly. Good job guys!"
"What a fun, unique gift idea! I bought a pair for a friend and myself! I LOVE these!"
"What a fantastic small business idea by Divvy up. Great product, great gift idea, great service to those in need. Socks, you don't really think about them, but there so important."
"These socks are amazing! I bought a pair for everyone in the family for Christmas and they were a hit. Quality is amazing."
"Super fun Christmas present for my husband. He loved them. I have a couple more pairs on order for gifts for friends."
"I got 2 pairs printed for my dads bday. One of his dog and the other of his pet wombat. They were beautiful. He loved them. He has a lil laugh everytime they’re on his feet."
"Super comfortable and the pictures are very clear!"
"My aunts birthday was coming up and I was brainstorming on what I could do for her on her special day. She loves cats and as long as I've known her she has owned a cat. The lasted one she rescued. She really values her relationship with her cats. So! When I discovered DivvyUp Socks I thought perfect! The company did an excellent job on replicating her cat. I would totally recommend! And this company helps charities too."
"My husband loved his gift of DivvyUp socks!"
"They are perfect and my fiancé loves them! Now he can bring our kitty with him everywhere he goes :)"
"My daughter thought they were her best Xmas present with the photo of our spoilt little dog on them. She loved them and they are totally unique."
"I absolutely love my custom print socks with my dog Leo’s face on them. The picture came out great & looks exactly like him. Great gift idea."
"This was the best gift ever! The kids loved it. The quality of the product itself was excellent, the graphics were the same. I would definitely recommend this product"
DivvyUp Socks is rated 4.99 based on 1,936 reviews