DivvyUp Socks Reviews

of reviewers recommend DivvyUp Socks
Email, Live Chat
Highest On-Time Delivery in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read DivvyUp Socks Reviews
Great job editing pictures. Socks came out awesome!
They are wonderful! My husband loves them and gets compliments every time. Not only are they cute but he says they are really comfortable.
THESE SOCKS WERE A HUGE HIT WITH OUR FAMILY ON CHRISTMAS MORNING
These socks were the best gift! The photo I provided wasn't even the best quality, but they looked exactly like the photos. It was a really great quality and everyone I got this for, for Xmas LOVED them. Highly recommend.
My sister loved these socks!!
My son absolutely loved his socks featuring his cat. Best Christmas gift ever! Timely received and looked great!
Ya'll are great! my mom loved her socks with my dumb face on them. You were super helpful when fedex lost my order and i appreciate it. totally recommend you to all my friends here in Lincoln Ne.
I ordered a pair of socks with my face on them for my husband and my best friend as Christmas gifts and they came out great!!! They were a big hit and I will most likely order more in the future.
Excellent quality and quick processing and delivery. Thank you!
I was hesitant to order from a Facebook ad, but the socks I got for my granddaughter with her cat's face were a hit! Arrived very quickly and in good shape. Very pricey, though! Ugh!
The socks were a perfect gift!! Everyone loved them and the photos and quality of fabric are all high end.
Great quality prints and socks. Very soft and comfortable. Customer service communication was excellent, will definitely order again!
Excellent quality socks!
I will order more in the future.
quality of picture was great
quick delivery and high quality. They really are a great and unique gift. The reaction from the recipient is worth the price alone.
The best gift I purchased for my kids for Christmas were these fun socks! The customer service was incredible and contacted me when there was a problem with the pictures I sent and I still got the products in time for Christmas! Very impressed and will for sure use them again!
Bought these as a Christmas gift and they were perfect! The first order got lost and they quickly replaced the order. Thank you! I’ll be ordering more socks soon!
Great socks! The picture is very clear and the socks are very soft and comfortable. I definitely recommend them. They were a hit among my family.
Ordered these socks for my kids for Christmas. I had our 3 dogs faces put on them and they were absolutely delighted to receive them. They wear them ALL the time. I’ll be using DivvyUp in the future for all kinds of gifts and surprises!
I was originally worried that my picture wouldn't be great quality so I noted it in my order. An associate emailed me back within a few days to confirm that my picture looked great and confirmed printing. I was so happy to see the final product and that the picture I used came out great! Great gift, I've already told all of my coworkers about it! Thanks DivvyUp staff for your hard work and attention to detail.
DivvyUp Socks is rated 4.98 based on 3,924 reviews