DivvyUp Socks Reviews

of reviewers recommend DivvyUp Socks
Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
Read DivvyUp Socks Reviews
The socks are incredible! The image of our dog was perfect and they are great quality. Thanks!
I can’t say enough about this company and the product. Had no idea what to expect but not only was the picture incredible, the quality of the socks is amazing. I will order more in the future. Shipping to Canada was not an issue, I received my order well in advance of the estimated ship date.
Great product. Wish I purchased more, but I will in the future!
Absolutely everything was as promised. This is a great company. Thanks for creating a wonderful experience for me and my family with this unique and novel gift idea.
The socks are great. From the color choices to the number of photos you can add to them, these socks are cool to own, wear and show off. Quality and customer service are excellent, too.
Great quality. The socks stay in place well. And the photo of our pup was perfect!
These socks have consistently been great gifts for the animal lovers in my life. It's such a unique gift.
Not only are these socks so cute,they are also very comfy!
They were exactly what I expected. Perfect!
I got these for my 19 year old daughter. She LOVED them!
I bought them as a gift for our husband with our dogs' face on them. He loved them and the quality was amazing. Will buy more!
I ordered muy husband a pair of DivvyUp socks with our dog's face on them, he absolutely LOVED them! We've even talked about ordering another pair. Thanks for offering such an amazing service.
Quality product, would definetly order from DivvyUp again.
I purchased these socks with pics of our 3 kids and gave them to my husband for Christmas. They were a HUGE hit with everyone!!
Ordered several pair of Sox’s they came exactly as promised. Great gift for all ages
Great socks!
Fabulous socks with our cat's face on it! Very obvious it is our cat!
Fantastic fun socks, prompt delivery. Very happy!
High quality socks with your people and pets on them. Who doesn't like fun socks. I've ordered twice and both sets of socks were fantastic. The quality control department contacted me about a photo just to be sure that the socks would turn out as amazing as possible. I highly recommend.
Size was a bit smaller than I expected. My daughter absolutely loved them( Christmas gift)
DivvyUp Socks is rated 4.99 based on 1,936 reviews