DivvyUp Socks Reviews

of reviewers recommend DivvyUp Socks
Email, Live Chat
Highest On-Time Delivery in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read DivvyUp Socks Reviews
Love, love, love the socks!!!
The communication is outstanding! Very rare for an online company! Quality surprisingly amazing! I will be ordering more!
I bought these socks for all my family. Some received my daughter's face and some received their fur babies' faces. It was a hit! They all came out fantastic!! One sock even had 3 cats on them, and it looked perfect. Love these socks and would definitely order again!
Product was exactly as expected and customer service was outstanding in quickly dealing with a minor issue.
I was very pleased with the pair of DivvyUp socks which I ordered! My pooch image was very clear and the quality of the sock was superb! My husband loved them and the socks have made many people smile!
DivvyUp socks are the best! I bought four pairs for various family members for Christmas and they all came out amazing! The photos looked great and the socks are super cozy! I love that for every pair another pair is donated, too.
Could not love my DivvyUp socks more! They’re adorable and great quality. I’ve already ordered more as gifts for family and friends. Love them!
I purchased 3 different pairs of socks as Christmas gifts...ALL the recipients were thrilled with them. Excellent product! Thank you
This is the coolest idea and my husband loved them!! Thank you for this awesome gift idea! Who doesn’t wear socks? And who doesn’t love something you can customize!! Will definitely order again!
I ordered socks with our pets for my kids Christmas and they absolutely loved them! They wear them all the time😊
Absolutely adorable!!!!!
DivvyUp delivered on smiles on Christmas morning! I ordered socks for the whole family with our dogs face on them. He’s a senior dog so now we say, we can take him everywhere with us! The socks fit well and wash well.
These socks (ordered twice) were perfect! The turnaround time was faster then advertised and the pictures of the pets were wonderful. Even the gift boxes (extra cost) were really nice and worth the cost. I would recommend this company!
We recently lost our beloved golden retriever, Gracie. She was such a huge part of my family’s life, and I was looking for a gift that I could share with my family that would help them remember how important she was. I had these socks made with one of our favorite pictures. They all loved them!
Love these socks! Will definitely order again.
I purchased 4 pair of socks for gifts. Everyone LOVED them! Great fun product that everyone enjoy. They were so surprised to see their dogs on the socks.
My Girls ABSOLUTELY LOVED them!!! They were a Big Hit & would Definitely order again👍👏👏👏🥰
Very happy with my purchase! Socks are of good quality, and customization was well-done. Client engagement was on point, as well! Def recommend custom socks from these guys - thanks again!
Ah man, great quality and the design itself could not have been executed any better. My wife loved her socks and is looking to order more for friends and family. Nice job.
My son loved his dog and master socks on camo background. Best gift of the year! Thanks.
DivvyUp Socks is rated 4.98 based on 3,924 reviews