Domestly Reviews

Under an hour
Read Domestly Reviews

liam@domestly.com

17 Hall Road, Sea Point.

Tell us how Domestly made you happy
Great service and very good cleaners. I am very impressed with the app.
Very good at ironing.
(Tableview) - Posted 1 year ago
Very easy, convenient and profesional
(Cape Town) - Posted 1 year ago
Very reliable and trustworthy . Thando is a very hard worker and takes instruction well. Is a very hard worker and takes instructions well I am very happy with the service I received
(Roodepoort) - Posted 1 year ago
Amazing service , it is a pleasure having Domestly in my home. 5 star service !!!
(Pretoria) - Posted 1 year ago
she cleaned well, used her initiative. She arrived late and had n problem staying later and finishing what needed to be done - she refused to have a coffee break at 10:30, and said she'd eat at lunch time. I am comfortable with leaving her in my space. She speaks well and understands what I say and what needs to be done.
(Tableview) - Posted 1 year ago
My domestly cleaner is always on time, welcomes my direction and inputs and is courteous and professional.
(Centurion) - Posted 1 year ago
hi i am very happy .with services offered and provided thank you
(Fourways) - Posted 1 year ago
You are very professional and get the job done. It’s realy a pleasure working with you.
(Tableview) - Posted 1 year ago
Very good with her work especially ironing, my best cleaner ever. Thank you Domestly
(Fourways) - Posted 1 year ago
The cleaner was friendly and well presented. Cleaning was acceptable. Would have loved it if she dusted everything.
(Cape Town) - Posted 1 year ago
Domestly can do with a way that allows for bi-weekly appointments instead of having to skip every other week.
(JHB Central) - Posted 1 year ago
first point of contact and there after was awesome
(Durbanville) - Posted 1 year ago
The service is good. There are a couple of small things that can be improved on. I changed my schedule and the lady didn't know about it until I checked with her. So it seems she has to check her schedule manually instead of getting notified. Her work is good and she is very friendly,however she does not check to see if there is anything else I need done when she is finished with her tasks and just assumes she can leave early if she completed the basic stuff. It would be great if she checked with me before just packing up. Her quality of work is good.
Was very good experience
Good day Wiehan,

Thank you for your feedback. It is always much appreciated.

If you have any issues, please feel free to contact us.
I have enjoyed my experience with this company thus far
Good day Daniel,

Thank you for your feedback.

If you have any issues, please feel free to let us know.
Fantastic service, fast & friendly
Good day Heinrich,

Thank you for your feedback. It is always appreciated.

I hope you have many more wonderful bookings with us.
It's been a fairly easy process.
(Stellenbosch) - Posted 1 year ago
Really good service
(Durbanville) - Posted 1 year ago
The app and website is simple to use. Domestly has an easy to use billing system and it is a breeze to make a booking. In my experience their cleaners are hard working, reliable and friendly. They do the work and they do it right. When I was not sure about a few things, I contacted support and they promptly provided feedback. :-)
(Roodepoort) - Posted 1 year ago
Hi Floris, thanks so much for the great review. Always lovely to see our customers enjoying our product and service.
Kind regards