DoorDash Reviews

Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read DoorDash Reviews

faisal@doordash.com

Tell us how DoorDash made you happy
Ali
Ali
Jason
Teri A Burrow
Cassandria
Cassandria
KB
They took money off my card for a order, the store showed it was open on site then I got confirmation they confirmed the order then it said its on way then I get message from door dash stating stores closed and my order been canceled. WHEN i realized my money was refunded back in credits I tried contacting door dash and they kept disconnecting me from the chat. I want my money back on my card now why do I have to wait they didn't have to wait when they took it!
Pathetic company with ridiculous fees plus asking $8 tips for the drivers
COMPLETELY TRASH ! DO NOT USE DOORDASH THEY ONLY CARE FOR THEIR MONEY! After years of using @doordash it’s definitely cancelled… SELENA who decided to doordash in PG County MD at night Dec. 1st was rude then started being rude on the phone because she didn’t like the area she accepted to deliver in, even as I’m explaining how to get to me she was cutting me off and complaining as if I work for doordash or PG county. Then made it to my building in which she went to the damn WRONG door! I have a ring camera which makes noise as well😂 & never received my “drop off photo”. When brought to DoorDash attention, Doordash did absolutely tf nothing but kept closing out the chats and let her continue at me as she convinced them that I just want free food and that she delivered it to me which she hasn’t and she refuse to confirm even if she went upstairs or down and said “she don’t care” like duh stupid because you F’d up. I originally requested my funds or credits back but after it got so far I don’t care about the food the money no none of that anymore and they finally gave a credit at the end when it’s too late and part of me wished for her to USE my address again because I was READY! 💯🤌🏽 she definitely was a Karen automatically on the phone when she was trying to make it to my place (which she was the ONLY one who ever struggled). I contacted DoorDash again via phone instead of chats and they feel because they finally gave me my refund that it has been solved. No! My address was given to a crazy person! Oh and how about when I mentioned it to them I was told to make a police report but they can’t share her last name😂they couldn’t even provide the drop off photo which were supposed to get!! I was told someone from the safety team was to reach out and never did! All they do is try to conclude the problem without listening to the actual PROBLEM. They can’t confirm if she’s even fired. Below is the TEXTS DoorDash condone after I reported my issue to them
DoorDash 1 star review on 7th December 2022 DoorDash 1 star review on 7th December 2022 DoorDash 1 star review on 7th December 2022 DoorDash 1 star review on 7th December 2022 DoorDash 1 star review on 7th December 2022
Third time I did not get my order. They don't refund right away. It takes 2 days. They don't wait 2 days to take the money ! I'm done. Uber Eats it is.
Had a 82.00 order and never received a few items and they would not reimburse me. This is the second time I’ve had this issue. I should be compensated for what I didn’t receive since I was charged 😡
I did almost 300 deliveries only bonus I got was dash anytime no bonus no nothing im from Alabama we don't get nothing but more deliveries SMH...
Had a gift card number stolen and used for $100's of dollars of Door Dash orders before discovered. This POS company claims they cannot find the charges - even though the card transactions show transaction number, date and amount of charges. Dorr Dash refuses to refund the charges for the illegal charges. They suck!
This is the first time I’ve ever used DoorDash. I did everything it asked me to do I use my location where I’m at right now. I’ve ordered my meal. I made my payment. I’m here in Texarkana Texas and they sent my food to Florida. I spent over $30 and they’re only going to refund me half of it. I will never use DoorDash ever again.
This has been the shittiest company ever. They just stole $80 and didn’t even want to help to resolve the issue. The order from pollo tropical was not ever received. We received a soup that we didn’t even order. We tried getting credit to at least order something again to eat. But doordash decided to waste our $80 and our time and didn’t want to give us the money back not even part of the money. They decided that was okay to play and steal from a customer. Shittiest coming ever and I will never order from them again. Don’t be fooled guys. Delete doordash off your phone!
Continuous poor experiences with door dash. I pay exhorbant fees for convenience and full meals are missing. It isn't convenient and def not worth the money. The drivers have been fine.
if i could i would give yall a 0 but yall dont help customers yall give credits back yeah but after i got my credits yall deactivated my account so i wont be using yall again
they didnt dash to my door fast enough tbh kinda toxic.
Order from Mcdonalds was delivered to the wrong address, driver dosesnt answer text or phones call. Send you a picture of wrong adresss and when you try a get resolution the app only offers you a partical refund. Took me an hour to get the full refund over the phones and will take 5 buishess days... what a scam these people are running.
If you want missing items, cold food, and getting robbed of the money you spent!DoorDash is the place for
If I could give zero stars I would. I tried to use the service on several accounts and the drivers don’t read the special instructions on where and to whom to deliver to. I never get my food. The last time I complained, DD did nothing. Horrible service! Thus I cancelled my account. Beware users!
If you want your order wrong and food missing, this is the place for you. Every time is a problem. Last night ordered a pizza and garlic knots and they forgot the pizza. They’re horrible
I had a driver enter my house and demand to see the things I said I was missing then after I refused to sign that I received everything he signed my name and left
It's bad enough that you are paying almost twice the cost for the inconvenience of having food delivered. It is an inconvenience because you are paying double for food delivered cold and with the restaurant not sending the entire order. I order an 8 pc family meal with 2 sides and biscuits included. Had I bought this in person I would have paid about 26 dollars. I paid 46 dollars for the same 26$ meal and my biscuits were missing. I was given a refund of $2 for 4 biscuits. Not only was my meal incomplete, but 4 biscuits cost way more than2$. Doordash is a rip-off! Never again!
Delivery was horrible. Left a tip and had to come down seven floors to retrieve pizza because delivery driver requested that I came down to the front of the hotel. Food was cold. Mohamed was our delivery person from Rochester Minnesota. Delivery was made to the Kahler Inn and Suites on 12-4-22. Never ordering from Door Dash again.
I order food I never receive, and they took my money from my card
DoorDash is rated 1.4 based on 16,372 reviews