DoorDash Reviews

Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read DoorDash Reviews

faisal@doordash.com

Tell us how DoorDash made you happy
DoorDash 1 star review on 28th November 2022
Dave Keener
DoorDash 5 star review on 26th November 2022
Rob C Garner
Jennifer Steele
Wast totally unsatisfied with options to have coffee delivered there are other options around to have this done but the way it’s said in the ads is anything anytime and this is untrue
11/23/22 I ordered door dash, I messaged driver and gave instructions on delivery, it was also in my address profile that driver reads to deliver. My food was delivered to the wrong house and I called the driver. He said I would have to cover ahold of door dash for a refund since he already left. I contacted driver on phone and message again. Door dash refused to reissue my order or a refund. I just wanted the food I ordered not a refund. They said I did not qualify for a refund. I even send message pic I sent the driver and told them to contact there driver for confirmation of where it was delivered (my house has a gate and the house he delivered to has nothing. They take your money but refuse to deliver the products you pay for.
DoorDash 1 star review on 24th November 2022 DoorDash 1 star review on 24th November 2022
Dickheads work this company complete assholes I’ll never recommend this dumb ass app
I wished that I read all your comments before I use this dump service. The biggest scammer ever. My order was canceled and they refunded me 80% the other 20% was never refunded. Stay AWAY FOLKS from DOORDASH folks!
Absolute trash. Never received order and totally wasted my evening. Will never use this service again.
Normally use uber eats but decided to use door dash today and sorely regretted that decision. It was a 53$ meal total and paid for priority express and left a 10$ tip. Driver didn't bring 99% of the order then didn't respond and said they were back at same place and would grab it, why not check to ensure you have all of the order when you're picking it up? I've worked in the food industry, that's the number one thing to do when operating any delivery service. Door dash agents only credited us 10$ after the entire debacle and did a redelivery of all missing items and everything arrived soggy and smushed because it was still sitting at the restaurant this entire time. Would not use this service again.
Always missing items and unable to get a refund. The worst.
Driver marked the order as never delivered. DD offered to redeliver which I accepted but sent a notice to cancel the order 46 minutes later. Not the first time. Unacceptable service. Will never use again
Doordash is a fraudulent. They have taken my order and charged my card and when I called the restaurant to find out where my order is the restaurant replied we've never received your order. You cannot find anyone to seek resolution to the issue! Fraudulent operation!
Door Dash. Driver delivered to the wrong house. I wanted the driver to find my order or at least get refunded and get my order re-entered and delivered because my children were waiting for food. Kids are not so understanding. Good thing I have honest neighbors. I posted in my HOA group and the house owner responded and we got the food. But considerable time passed. Since it was subway sandwiches and it is quite cold out we ate them anyway. But because of how unhelpful customer service was, and they literally could not refund me or reorder, I will not order again. Because next time my order could be really lost. I even have cameras and the door the driver took a photo of was not mine. Still I felt like customer service treated me like they did not believe me or that I was too stupid to find my order, and it was really frustrating. Better customer service is needed. This is my complaint. Also... Your drivers never get the condiments people order with their orders either. You would be surprised how this really turns people off to your service. That and wrong deliveries. It's expensive to order food from this service and they make great profit, plus I am a big tipper. So you would think they would have great customer service. I will have to pass using this service now. Missed condiments and slightly late orders I can deal with easily enough- having no delivery of the children's food and no resolution when the mistake was confirmed from their end- Not okay.
I received half my order and they refuse to refund me for the items that were missing. This is crazy such a ripoff and to think I tipped big.
Its a rip off! Canceled my subscription. Double charged me after they canceled an order. Refused to refund my money but wanted to give me a credit after they screwed up! Done with it
Never order from DoorDash!!!! All they do is steal things from people who work hard for their money. Once again never use DoorDash for anything!!!!
They actually sent my pizza to another pizza place. They of course threw it away. Only refunded me half. That's why I use grubhub. I just uninstalled the doordash app.
They app is terrible when you try to sign it up you keep telling you is still being reviewed
DoorDash stole my money. Ordered through a restaurant website. One hour later I got notification that my order had been delivered. It didn't get delivered to my house. Called Doordash and was told they would have to contact the restaurant and the restaurant would have to issue the refund full refund including fees and tip. Waited 48 hours for an email that never came. Contacted Doordash again and was told the same thing. This went on for a week. Then someone at Doordash told me I was now on gold level support and I would receive email within 5 business days. No email arrived. Contacted Dorrdash again, (it's now been 17 days since Doordash stole my money) and was told that I would have to contact the restraint. I did and was told that they only keep CC info for 16 days and it had been longer than that. I finally got them to agree to refund the price of the meal but they couldn't refund DD fee or tip. I will never use DoorDash ever again. This has been a nightmare. They stole my money and seem to think I should just deal with it.
They suck!!! Order is always wrong, cold etc. Never get refunded fully.
You guys immediately placed my money in credit instead of giving me the option to simply have a refund.
This is the 2nd time using door dash and the 2nd time they messed up there were only 3 items 2 sodas and a pizza and they forgot the sodas last time I’ll be using them
My order was never delivered. No photo was ever sent, but the driver, James, marked it as delivered. I immediately wrote to Door Dash with explication. I then decided to call their 800 customer service number. The representative told me the driver couldn’t find my house. It was assured I would receive notification from Door Dash on a refund. I then received an email simply stating I would not receive a refund. Why? All it said was “because of company policy”. I have no idea what that means as there was no explanation. I then called again. Was told once again I would not received a refund, and she would not explain why. I very emphatically told the representative someone in authority needed to call me back. I have yet to hear from anyone. Door Dash: How do you protect your customers????
DoorDash is rated 1.4 based on 16,282 reviews