DoorDash Reviews

Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read DoorDash Reviews

faisal@doordash.com

Tell us how DoorDash made you happy
DoorDash 1 star review on 2nd December 2022
DoorDash 2 star review on 1st December 2022
Laura Arnfelt
DoorDash 1 star review on 29th November 2022
Samantha Turner
They deactivated my account after I demanded they pay me for wasting my time going to orders at places where there were no real orders. System kept re-ordering same food for same person and the order was not being made by restaurants more than once. So I unassigned from them, they wound up paying me after a long argument. Next day I was deactivated. DOORDASH SUCKS
Driver could not find our house. So he literally left our Little Caesars food on the ground in the drive thru of Roberto's Tacos. How stupid can you be??????? And we called Door dash and they give me the customer support phone number to Little Caesars. NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!!
Initially, I thought I was just feeling insecure when my wife would just be on her phone at odd hours, until I decided to take a chance to know, knowing is better than self doubts and it was exactly what happened when I employed the services of this particular group I came across by chance to help check hier phone out into. Now I know when she’s telling the truth and how to curtail her, I think it is not a drastic step if it’ll make you feel better. My life got better, I stopped using my precious time to bother about his indiscretions and channeled my energy positively. Their services includes: Iphones hacking, Samsungs hacking, Phone calls, messages, contacts, social media, emails, any kind of manipulations ,Geo location tracking, all other hacking and web hacking issues. SUPPORT@HACKERSPYVILLE.COM
DoorDash 5 star review on 26th November 2022
Absolute trash company
This company is a scam for money. Their dashers don't deliver, instead they steal your order and refuse to give back your money. Do not use this service they are scam artists.
DoorDash 1 star review on 26th November 2022 DoorDash 1 star review on 26th November 2022 DoorDash 1 star review on 26th November 2022 DoorDash 1 star review on 26th November 2022 DoorDash 1 star review on 26th November 2022 DoorDash 1 star review on 26th November 2022 DoorDash 1 star review on 26th November 2022 DoorDash 1 star review on 26th November 2022 DoorDash 1 star review on 26th November 2022 DoorDash 1 star review on 26th November 2022 DoorDash 1 star review on 26th November 2022
If I could give them no stars, I would. I’ve used door dash for quite some time. I’ve had little snafus along the way, but never an outright GANKING like the last time. I ordered $35 worth of food from the bar next door to my house, that was supposed to be delivered in 15-20 minutes. The sight showed the order was picked up in a timely manner. The driver never delivered it. I complained and called for over an hour and a half about my order. They gave me a $5 credit for the order being late. I watched the driver sit in one spot for over an hour. When the vehicle finally came towards my apartment. I waited outside my door. No call, no text, no food. When I reported not receiving my food, Doordash sent an email saying I was compensated for the order (referring to the $5). I was told by a family member that used to drive for them, that it is a thing with some drivers. They keep the food! Well I’m done! I guess this is what you get when anybody can swoop in off of the street to deliver your food. Buyer Beware!!!!!!
Make it make sense. Why does my receipt say I was overcharged $18!!! I just can’t use a service that overcharges $18 on a $23 order - it makes no sense to me.
DoorDash 1 star review on 26th November 2022
This is my first review but my third time using doordash....and being robbed by the drivers for my food and my tip. I have receipts and names so I'm not "capping"lol.
Constantly get bad quality food..Doordash does not care or have any concerns when we spend our money with this service..Will not replace..credit or refund..Poor service
I have never once gotten a correct order, I think door dash should hold stores to more accountability of checking and remove them when the continue to mess up orders.
If I could rate it as 0, I would do that. In the past 2 weeks, my account couldn't place an order, whenever I tried the order in the process, my account was deactivated. The customer service transferred to different teams took a lot of time to reactive my account, and couldn't dive deep into the issue. I tried to use a different payment, but it didn't help. They told me to create a new account and transfer old credits to the new account, later they told me they can't do it, which means $100+ would give to them for free because they locked my account, and nobody take the responsibility to resolve it.
Terrible, bad service: we placed an order with chiplotte, the order of 112 dollars was never delivered, we have called and called customer service, with false offers that they will return the money to our account and a lie, finally today They told us that there is no refund of money, and even worse, any solution. In short, the worst service and they stole our money without any solution. The worst service I do not recommend if you do not want to be scammed. Very annoying that they shamelessly rob you 😡
DoorDash 1 star review on 25th November 2022 DoorDash 1 star review on 25th November 2022 DoorDash 1 star review on 25th November 2022 DoorDash 1 star review on 25th November 2022
Their drivers break laws to squeeze in more deliveries. For example, 6 of the last 8 drivers have run a stop sign near my house. I mentioned it to one driver and the guy was downright nasty about it.
Ordered Thanksgiving dinner to be delivered to my brother. He received a text that the meal would be delivered at 4:30 pm. They texted him at 5:00 pm stating the meal would not be delivered for another 2 hours. But then received a text stating they were at the restaurant but the food wasn’t ready. Shortly he received another text stating the order was cancelled. The restaurant made this mess right - they had an employee deliver the meal. When I called Door Dash, they blamed the restaurant. Never again!!
Driver left the turkey dinner on the counter and only delivered the pie, took 2 hours to finally get another driver to pick up and deliver it after sitting on the counter at Shari's for over 2 hours 🤬
Doordash like a Garbage, and doordash customer like a Garbage, they not like give tip, they want eat food for free
Deactivated account without notification or reason.
Wast totally unsatisfied with options to have coffee delivered there are other options around to have this done but the way it’s said in the ads is anything anytime and this is untrue
11/23/22 I ordered door dash, I messaged driver and gave instructions on delivery, it was also in my address profile that driver reads to deliver. My food was delivered to the wrong house and I called the driver. He said I would have to cover ahold of door dash for a refund since he already left. I contacted driver on phone and message again. Door dash refused to reissue my order or a refund. I just wanted the food I ordered not a refund. They said I did not qualify for a refund. I even send message pic I sent the driver and told them to contact there driver for confirmation of where it was delivered (my house has a gate and the house he delivered to has nothing. They take your money but refuse to deliver the products you pay for.
DoorDash 1 star review on 24th November 2022 DoorDash 1 star review on 24th November 2022
Dickheads work this company complete assholes I’ll never recommend this dumb ass app
DoorDash is rated 1.4 based on 16,319 reviews