DoorDash Reviews

Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read DoorDash Reviews

faisal@doordash.com

Tell us how DoorDash made you happy
KB
DoorDash 1 star review on 4th December 2022
Samantha Loza
Worst service ever! Delivery guy was names Carson! He called trying to gain access to a private parking lot! All I said was " you have to use the directory so I can buzz you in " & this is what I got !!
DoorDash 1 star review on 28th November 2022 DoorDash 1 star review on 28th November 2022
Absolutely the worst. After several calls and 3 hours of my time still did not have complete order. Several promises but no follow through.
I ordered a pizza and a salad in Bradenton Florida. I never received either and I was charged $40. DoorDash sucks. I tried to communicate with the driver by phone and also by text, but there was no response. I told her thank you and I hope you enjoy the meal that I paid for.
This company is a joke I placed an order with Little Cesar the order came totally wrong. If I ever make an online order again, I will make sure if I see the DoorDash logo. How would not place nothing using DoorDash ever again.
Tried them several times - have yet to get a complete order when using doordash. If i pickup i get all or most of my order. Im lucky if i get half my order with doordash.
Never get the discounts when you work
Door dash has fraudulently charged 2 of my cards while ordering hothead burritos. Not only used my cards for Amazon music but last order was $90.31 from restaurant but doordash charged my card $152.91 after over an hr on phone I got no resolution to them over charging and stealing my money.
DoorDash 1 star review on 27th November 2022
Food late and cold. Would give them a zero if I could
This company sucks!!!!!! Every time I have used them there has been long delivery times. My order travels around before it is delivered to me. When it does get here it is cold and no fun to eat. I would avoid using them and if you do tip the driver at the door depending on there service.
I ordered food and it was delivered to the wrong address. I contacted them thru their app and was told it would be escalated and someone would call me in 24hours but I still paid for the food. The driver took picture but it was not my door. I called them and the representative Tj said she wasn’t allowed to transfer me to a supervisor and then hung up. I called the next day and was told someone would call but they didn’t. I just want my money back.
I used to drive for door dash before I stopped using the app because I didn’t have the time anymore because of my main job got busier. And I thought you could stop and start app When you wanted. I had no complaints from customers when I was driving for door dash But when I went to restart the app again they made it hard for me to start up again. Trying to sign back up is and was the most disappointing and dissatisfaction. Instead they make you feel banded from the app after you stop driving for a while. There was no reason To disqualify me from app. I’m deleting the app And sign up for a better app that’s fair and true to what they advertise. I’m so disgusted with them right now.
Steals orders don't refund them takes food right out of my families mouth ..... Rediculous jus sad
I often order from doordash but today was the last time since everytime I order something is missing or incorrect item and they don't do anything about it. I would suggest to order from a different company if u don't want to get ur money ripped from you and if I could give 0 stars I would unfortunately I cant
After we placed our super expensive order (we ordered the same dishes from the same restaurant and it cost $40 more!!!!). After submitting the order of $123 plus $10 tip and $0.99 delivery fee, they called us back later to tell us door dash entered wrong delivery amount and we had to pay them $9 in cash when they arrived lol. So. After an hr an 44 min later, after we called three times (app said it was delivered) they finally showed up while my spouse was still on the phone with them. So I grabbed the food. Paid the the $9 n cash lol and he hung up the phone. Well. Food was cold. Not even like warm. And we were Missing some of our order. Here we are 35 min later and the Missing items are still not here. This was not just bad service this was an absolute joke.
What a rip off. The person who brought me my order put my order on top of a car and helped himself with half the order! Never again will I use doordash. What a sorry company
They deactivated my account after I demanded they pay me for wasting my time going to orders at places where there were no real orders. System kept re-ordering same food for same person and the order was not being made by restaurants more than once. So I unassigned from them, they wound up paying me after a long argument. Next day I was deactivated. DOORDASH SUCKS
Driver could not find our house. So he literally left our Little Caesars food on the ground in the drive thru of Roberto's Tacos. How stupid can you be??????? And we called Door dash and they give me the customer support phone number to Little Caesars. NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!!
Initially, I thought I was just feeling insecure when my wife would just be on her phone at odd hours, until I decided to take a chance to know, knowing is better than self doubts and it was exactly what happened when I employed the services of this particular group I came across by chance to help check hier phone out into. Now I know when she’s telling the truth and how to curtail her, I think it is not a drastic step if it’ll make you feel better. My life got better, I stopped using my precious time to bother about his indiscretions and channeled my energy positively. Their services includes: Iphones hacking, Samsungs hacking, Phone calls, messages, contacts, social media, emails, any kind of manipulations ,Geo location tracking, all other hacking and web hacking issues. SUPPORT@HACKERSPYVILLE.COM
DoorDash 5 star review on 26th November 2022
Absolute trash company
This company is a scam for money. Their dashers don't deliver, instead they steal your order and refuse to give back your money. Do not use this service they are scam artists.
DoorDash 1 star review on 26th November 2022 DoorDash 1 star review on 26th November 2022 DoorDash 1 star review on 26th November 2022 DoorDash 1 star review on 26th November 2022 DoorDash 1 star review on 26th November 2022 DoorDash 1 star review on 26th November 2022 DoorDash 1 star review on 26th November 2022 DoorDash 1 star review on 26th November 2022 DoorDash 1 star review on 26th November 2022 DoorDash 1 star review on 26th November 2022 DoorDash 1 star review on 26th November 2022
DoorDash is rated 1.4 based on 16,354 reviews