Dorothy Perkins Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dorothy Perkins
Over A Week
Read Dorothy Perkins Reviews

About Dorothy Perkins:

At Dorothy Perkins you can buy Womens Clothing, Womens Fashion: Dresses, Maternity Clothes and Womens Shoes to buy online. The largest womenswear retailer in the UK, with over 600 stores nationwide, Dorothy Perkins has traded since 1919 and has been online with dorothyperkins.com since 1999.It offers gorgeous, up-to-the-minute fashion and the essential items of the season at affordable prices.

customer.services@dorothyperkins.com

Tell us how Dorothy Perkins made you happy
Good service.Did some returns as well.Fast postoffice return and I got refund by like 4 to 5 days from the day of retuen.Happy with their service.Items come well packed with hangers as well.Overall review good.
I ordered £80 worth of items and paid by Paypal and returned £20.25. DP say they've received the items and issued a refund. Paypal say nothing as been received and can't help me further it's outside their cover. Dp say they can't help me further? However how can this be when Dp still have my money? If they make this kind of money out of customers they'll be very rich no wonder they dont want to help.Rubbish customer service sent 10 emails and received robotic replies!! How can this be Be aware!!
Loved this dress but when I got it out of the packaging it had 2 significant rips at the back. Obviously it has not been quality checked and im annoyed as no more in stock, bet I still get charged delivery though even though its a faulty dress sent out and can't be worn.
I can't return an item I got on line as it's not letting you print a label. Also the stores aren't taking anything back. Tried phoning customer service to find its not available. I've sent an email not sure if I'll get a response. One thing for sure I won't be buying anything else from Dorothy Perkins.
I too am trying to return goods bought online-cant print any return labels-I am prepared to pay postage myself-cant find address to return to.
Bought 2 outfits. Wanted to return the 1st one but couldn’t as only the 2nd recent order worked on online returns??? Site said should phone to get an order no. Phone line shut, can’t take it back to store, no one replying to emails. So can’t return the goods.Shambolic. It seems an intentional policy, to obstruct customers claiming refunds!
Very good and fast postal service - free returns I like.
I purchased 4 t shirts around when the pandamic kicked in... i have unsuccessfully tried to return the t shirts 52 days after purchase. These were ordeded and described as t shirts but what i received were tops made from polyster certainly DP breached it laws on implied and expressed conditions by failing to send me t shirts..and sending me some other material after having tried to call custoimer service phone shich doesnt work.. emails which were not res[pondede to in reasonable time and calling all stoes dp has even failed to goive me the warehouse address as i insist i should have the right to return.. in midst of the pandamic... their customer servive via phone is unavailable as of 1st July 2020 ... email response is slack.. no help is available...and they refuse to let me refund.. i am a lond standing customer and i am simply disgusted at DPs arrogant and unhelpful attitude... they r so cold ineffecient its ok their phones do not work.. their employees cud have received the calls whilst at home? they cant check emails on time but expect mother of 3 in midist of pandamic to meet 45 days deadline.... i really have been ,made to feel awful dp has had worst customer service in the pandamic... worst . i said let me return see if these r t shirts but no dp cant be bothered ,,,,, a v unahppy customer.... dp to b avaoided in pandamic related incidents as they will have no customer service and will not even bother to send the items they descriped wrongly back.... Nadia order no 458 191 020
I ordered a dress on line on the 31st May. I requested to collect the dress from a Hermes store and it was delivered to my local Hermes store. However, I was charged £9.95 for unlimited delivery for a year. I do not want this service.

I have sent two E mails requesting a refund and Dorothy Perkins has not responded to either of my E mails.
Why are Dorothy Perkins phone lines down? There’s no excuse for this even in this pandemic, a business of this size.
I received a parcel I ordered a couple of weeks ago that had been tampered with! Items completely missing. Looks like the bag had either burst open because they crammed too much in or someone has intentionally opened it on route! I collected the bag from click and collect location to find it tied up at the bottom and rips and tape all over it!

I’ve contacted customer service via email no response... even though they have a 2 day SLA on their reply!
And now I can’t get through to them on the phone! Very poor service.

I am waiting to return some of the items I did receive in that order but want to know what to do about the missing ones first as I’ve obviously paid for them.

Appalling, someone needs to look at the service here. Employees can still maintain their employment and work from home answering calls and emails during this time to maintain social distancing instead of just getting no service whatsoever! What are DP thinking? Other companies are managing to do this just fine.
1 star is too many! Returned an item 30/4, they have closed their phone lines due to Covid (so they say), still waiting 16/06 for refund. Had a few replies to messages via Facebook but now they aren't even reading them. Owed a refund, they said it was processed 3/6 but it is sat "awaiting refund". They are ignoring every comment on their Facebook posts, I will not stop until I get my refund, it isn't much but it is the principle I am owed it. I WILL NEVER SHOP HERE AGAIN!
Seems I'm not the only one utterly appalled by their service. I returned an item 7 weeks ago. No acknowledgement and no contact despite me messaging them via email, via the website, via their app and via twitter.

DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM! They should not be offering an online shopping service if the can fulfill their responsibilities.
I ordered a couple of dresses which when received were not a good fit. I arranged a return via Hermes for collection on 15 May nobody arrived. I contacted customer services who arranged another return on 27 May again nobody arrived to collect. They were quick enough to take my money but are not so quick to organise a return and refund. Have contacted customer services via email again yesterday I’ll keep you updated. I understand the current situation but all other companies I have dealt with during this period have been extremely efficient. I am frankly disgusted by this level of customer service!!
I tried to return a lovely dress as it was too small, and it says on the website it has not been returned at all. I have also not received a refund yet for it. The returns website does not work, so I had to email them directly, to which they never responded. Although they have great products, service is terrible.
NEVER AGAIN SHALL I ORDER FROM THIS DISGUSTING DISRESPECTFUL COMPANY. I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR MY REFUNDS I HAVE SENT NUMEROUS EMAILS VIA MY ONLINE ACCOUNT NO REPLY SO I SENT A EMAIL THROGH RESOLVER SUDDENLY THEY SEND 2 REPLYS THROUGH RESOLVER.I SENT THEM MY PROOF OF RETURN RECIEPT ATTACHED VIA EMAIL. SENT 12 MORE EMAILS NO REPLY AT ALL THEY ARE WITHOLDING MY REFUNDS NO ONLINE CHAT OR CS APPALING BEHAVIOUR I NEED MY MONEY REFUNDED DESPERATLY WHO HAS MONEY TO WASTE THESE DAYS I AM DISABLED AND DP ARE CAUSING ME SUCH UPSET AND STRESS ITS MAKING ME FEEL EVEN MORE POORLY. DONT SHOP ONLINE WITH THIS COMPANY IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A COMPANY THAT GIVES CUSTOMERS RESPECT AND A GOOD CS SERVICE DP DONT ITS NOT RIGHT THAT BIG COMPANYS ARE ALLOWED TO STILL TRADE ONLINE TAKE CUSTOMERS MONEY BUT OFFER NO LIVE CS CHAT VIA PHONE OR ONLINE CHAT. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY.
Great experience and fast delivery with some good prices and a section for us cloud catchers woohoo.
Absolute scam. I'm amazed such a huge high street giant has got this bad. H. P. Newman is rolling in his grave.

Ordered an item 2 weeks ago. It still says waiting to be dispatched. I was told that it was dispatched twice - both times I went to the store to collect and yep - the order hasn't arrived despite customer service telling me it was there. I was promised multiple callbacks, none of which ever happened. I was told it had been lost, cancelled, the lot. No evidence for any of their claims and the order has still not arrived. I have proof they have lied to me on several occasions about this order.

I contacted the CEO of the Arcadia group - only for my email to be completely ignored.

DP online is a total scam. They don't send the products you pay for, nor ever follow through with refunds. I truly hope they sort themselves out soon.
Great service , friendly staff good selection of in store goods. Everything well placed for easy pleasant shopping. My whole experience has been delightful . I shall come again.
Abysmal service. Online they take ages to dispatch items and then even longer to issue any refunds. Customer services can barely understand you and really don’t care either. Avoid the Chippenham store aswell- very rude cashier there! Was very happy while I was spending money and opening store card but as soon as I want to return an item as it was faulty she nastily informed me that I couldn’t do that until my account card had arrived which would be a 10 day wait. No mention of this when I took the account out! I have a fair drive to my local store aswell so not ideal as I had a wasted journey. Rang up to see if they d reserve an item for me and was told again quite nastily that they cant reserve even for an hour so that an item would definitely be there if I’ve made a special journey to get it! When I tried to buy an item there that was incorrectly priced, was accused of changing the price myself- yet one of the items actually had a dearer price on than was coming up on the till! Horrendous customer service for a loyal customer who has been shopping with this brand for over 20 years, opened an account- even used to work for the brand years ago! Actually appalled at how the staff spoke to me. Tried to complain but no one is lnterested. Will be taking my business elsewhere now.
Placed order 31/1/19 received 4/1/20 - all good. Shocking quality goods. Took returns to store for Hermes collection 6/1/20. Obtained receipt etc and online tracking showed it reached their delivery hub following morning. 20/1/20 still no email confirming refund. Contacted Hermes who advised D Perkins arrange collection from them within approx 7 days?? 3 emails to D Perkins ignored and finally today 1/2/20 I got through by phone to be told they had been waiting for me to ring and claim my refund but may have to wait further 10 days for money to return!!!
Dorothy Perkins is rated 2.74 based on 193 reviews