Dorothy Perkins Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dorothy Perkins
Over A Week
Read Dorothy Perkins Reviews

About Dorothy Perkins:

At Dorothy Perkins you can buy Womens Clothing, Womens Fashion: Dresses, Maternity Clothes and Womens Shoes to buy online. The largest womenswear retailer in the UK, with over 600 stores nationwide, Dorothy Perkins has traded since 1919 and has been online with dorothyperkins.com since 1999.It offers gorgeous, up-to-the-minute fashion and the essential items of the season at affordable prices.

customer.services@dorothyperkins.com

Tell us how Dorothy Perkins made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Dorothy Perkins 1 star review on 28th January 2020
More Photos & Videos
Rubbish company with no customer service! My order was a week late being scanned even though the store had it, being a Christmas present I couldn't give it for Christmas. It wasn't packaged properly so it was damaged. They are wanting me to do the leg work and return it to the store. I wanted to exchange it but they won't. Got the item on sale and they won't honour that if I have to repurchase in store! They ignore your emails and won't log complaints! Utter joke. Never buying from them again.
Please never order off their website unless you can wait weeks for your refund. I returned 2 coats value of £91.99 via royal mail as thats one they use. 7 days later they havent got the parcel and royal mail say they cant help i have to ring dorothy perkins. Which i did and was told i have to wait up to 28 days for refund. Not great when i need it for christmas. Hoping i actually eventually get it back. Never ever ever again!
Honestly what a complete joke of a service they offer. Ordered maternity clothing and picked up from stores all fine so far. Try to return via store and told when you order you can only post back. What?! They said it's clear when you order lts clearly not clear enough! And certainly nothing to suggest this AT ALL on the recipe that you receive with your order. The fact that the order receipts give you in store and post return with only clarifying "brands" and "collections" to be return by post. Who knew maternity wear was a brand or a collection, certainly was never made clear to me. I never want to shop in this shop ever again.
Delivered on time but have received items in wrong size although the hanger states the size ordered.
Very slow tried 3 time to log in to purchase and item that was in 30% off, offer the website was running slow and locked me out I requested a new password and the link didnt work so didnt order my jacket. there loss
been in newcastle upon tyne eldon sq branch .. its been 7 weeks and they havent had the air con fixed it was 32 deg in sat those poor girls who work there its disgraceful..? went in f. room to try on a top it was pitch black.. no lights working .. came out and shutter is broken ??? what is happening.. the shop smells???? no more dp for me!!!
Absolutely awful delivery in store ordered 23rd aug still not turned up no response to initial email and dont even get me started on calling them .finally had e mail today saying give them two more days to here from store .Two more days to get a response from an email seriously !! Horrendous service get your finger out things like this lose customers
Phoned customer service today took 48 minutes to answer phone.
Would never buy from them again.
all my products arrived on time, very pleased with everything I bought.
Slowest delivery ever experienced by online ordering. Despite removing an item from my basket, both items were charged. Don't even bother attempting to phone customer services as 1) they don't do customer services and 2) the wait time is ridiculous - almost an hour each time till I gave up! Shoddy excuse for a company!
Ordered from Dorothy Perkins but some items were missing and others damaged. Complained and received a refund for the missing item and sent it back. Unfortunately both items were out of stcok so I couldn't re-order them. They offered a 10% off + free next day delivery code to try and soften the blow and I decided to try again. Only the code they provided wasn't correct and in fact didn't work on their site. Cue 20 minutes on hold on the phone to get the right one. Finally the next day delivery is fictional, the item arrived a few days later anyway. Refunds take ages, they take a full day to get back to you on Twitter and you can't always get through by phone. They literally shut off their phone lines sometimes because they can't cope with the level of complaints they receive.

Great clothes, awful company.
Fab service ease of use price competitive great quality
Great service, fast delivery and easy returns.
it all went well , i have received all that i order on time
If I could give no star rating I would I ordered two of the same dress deferent sizes for two peaople paid for express delivery £5.95 only one dress has turned up I need both one is no good to me so phoned your customer service line I have been waiting 57 minutes 55 seconds listening to the same song over & over again i have now hung up
Order some clothes online
Tried to return it to the Sutton branch today. They said because one of the dress is a TALL range I will have to send it back by post 😳🤔. I asked is this not Dorothy Perkins? Yes. So why can’t I return your items in the store??? Seriously a waste of time and so backwards. Won’t be surprise if they’re the next to close down ! Horrific customer services😡😠 very again.
Happy with the webdite, very uset friendly. Always happy with my products. The sizes are as they should be and the range of clothing and accessories is fabulous as well as good value for money. Recommend!
Never ever will I buy from Dorothy Perkins again the way the treat there customers
Very happy,quick to receive items and very good quality.
Never ever order online, customer service does not pick up the phone and cuts you off, paid for next day delivery and turned up three days late, I’m giving a two due to out of desperation I called the Southend branch and spoke to the manager who straight away helped me out , refunded my delivery cost and more importantly found out when my parcel was arriving , if it wasn’t for the manager this review would be getting no stars if it was possible. Will never order online again
Dorothy Perkins is rated 2.96 based on 160 reviews